[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoners: the perfect kind of girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Stoners: the perfect kind of girl.
>>
women are already boring as fuck to talk to
stonned ones are even worse
>>
>>38258252
No thanks I dont like have diseases
>>
Stoner girls are always dirty greasy sluts. No exceptions.

https://youtu.be/GC_uMlOrozs
>>
>>38258252
They're really not. The best kind of girl is the one who very rarely drinks more than one drink and very very rarely takes weed together with you.
>>
>>38258285
I don't think there's anyone I wouldn't want to talk to stoned
>>
Getting stoned with a girl is fun because you have someone to laugh at your jokes
>>
>>38258327
If she doesn't laugh at your jokes if she's not high than you're just not funny.
>>
>>38258301
She seems so adorable. Cute girl spaced out in wonderland. I didn't watch that one in particular but I've seen her before/know who she is.
>>
>>38258316
I'm not trying to pickup girls at a library. Fuck nerds and good girls.
>>
>>38258359

I knew a girl just like her when I was at uni. She was adorable and cute, but once she was high she was a slut (not with me because I'm ugly, but she'd do anything for free weed).
>>
>>38258252
this image is so fucking disgustinggggg broo
>>
>>38258383
I'm in college currently. Hardest I've ever crushed on someone here is the girl who sold me addie when I was a sophomore. She had pink hair and was into ALL the drugs. She was also into pop punk which was just an added bonus for me. She was really petite cuz she like never ate and though I can't confirm any sexual activities she did wear chokers.
>>
Why'd you guys stop posting? You were entertaining me while stoned.
>>
File: 1498560560920.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
1498560560920.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
tfw dealers
<hey can i pick up today
1 hr later >yea
>cool come now?
>2 hour later na i can't maybe later tonight
>12am sorry not tonight, tomorrow.
>text him 3 times since 11 am
>ya i'll be over around 9 pm

I JUST WANT TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES STOP THIS
>>
>>38258252

If you like being cuckolded I guess you're right.
>>
>>38258878
This will be the biggest boon of legalization, no more faggot dealers.
>>
>>38258301
Fetal alcohol syndrome ass bitch
>>
>>38258382
>fuck nerds and school girls
Hell yeah public libraries are the best
>>
>>38258252
If your idea of the perfect girl is someone that gets home from work, gets high, watches netflix, and only eats instant foods, then sure.
>>
>>38259373
Fuck yes, dude
>>
>>38258252
No they really are not, way worse than stacies
>>
>>38258325
I don't think there's anyone I would want to talk to while stoned. Shit shuts me down socially.
>>
I'm talking to a stoner on OkCupid right now... hoping to set up a date very soon.

>Senpai am a straight edge
>major festish for intoxicated women

Feels good man
>>
Haven't met any stoner girls who didn't just ride dick for free bud.
>>
>>38259598
I have to start growing holy shit
>>
>>38259626

They are fucking pests mate. Once you nut you realise how much of a parasite they are.
>>
>>38259714
That's why you pump and dump.

Now I want to be Chad Thunderspliff
>>
>>38258346
Women only laugh at jokes of people whose penis they want to deepthroat.
>>
they will suck their dealers cock for a free bag and enjoy it while they do it
>>
>>38259925
>have had quite a few qts laugh at my jokes
>no deepthroats
>>
>>38259526
Back when I smoked, if I got super blitzed high I would sit in a chair in a corner full of a room of people completely silent, feeling like I was going crazy with derealization and just generally racing and fucked thoughts about perception and reality. Often times I'd have to use all of my psychic will just to leave the room and go lay down in my bedroom with the door closed and wait for the nightmare to be over.
Liquor was a life saver in some situations where I absolutely had to come down because there were too many people around.
>>
>>38259925
Are you actually this retarded or are you just memeing?
>>
File: 1496885730928.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496885730928.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>38258252

>check it out guys its a GIRL whos SMOKING WEED
>omg its soo sexy guys, shes smoking WEED
>>
>>38260501
This is high school shit, any girl who perpetuates it themselves, or guy who buys into it is seen as a faggot
>>
>>38258252
Stoner girls are amazing ONLY if they retain their motivation and don't end up fat lazy shits that ask you to make food for them every 30 minutes.
>>
>>38260501
MUH WEEED
DUUDE LIKE WEED LMAOOOO
>>
>>38263003
>>38260501
I see that we've reached a point where mocking someone for their choice of narcotic is actually more annoying than advocating for the narcotic.
>>
>>38263054
brooo like smoke weed you will be aight duuude weedd lmao Xd
>>
Reminds me of how I lost my 14 year old slut friend to a meth dealer

It all happened so fast, I wasn't ready to pound that ass
>>
File: 1388857507651.jpg (14KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388857507651.jpg
14KB, 224x300px
>>38258252
>dyed hair
>painted clown face
>entire life revolves around taking drugs to the point of wearing clothes with pictures of drugs on them while posing for slut pictures
Absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
I like smoking weed but I hate "stoners." I smoke pretty much every day but I'm not a fucking idiot about it. How vapid and useless do you have to be to make a drug part of your personal identity?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.