[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup bots. Anybody a /coffeefag here unironically? I personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4465.jpg (41KB, 479x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4465.jpg
41KB, 479x490px
Sup bots. Anybody a /coffeefag here unironically?

I personally get depressed if I don't have enough coffee, and then snap and get angry when the buzz dies. What about you?
>>
>>38257567
I drink a few cups a day. Usually at least two, but generally 4 or so.
>>
I just started last month

Love the taste now despite hating it 27 years
No tolerance so it has a huge effect on waking me up
parents never allow it to run out

feels good man
>>
>>38257651
I've found four is the way to go when you want to be the best person. You're way more competent and communicate like a normie and sound more intelligent. My buddies dad died of a heart attack from too much coffee tho but it hasn't stopped me. Honestly if it's my time it's my time
>>
>>38257567
i didn't drink much coffee growing up, but a little bit here and there. lately i started to drink a one full spoon of coffee every afternoon for like 3 months, and now i feel like a knot in my throat

with my luck it has nothing to do with coffee but is thyroid cancer
>>
File: IMG_3631.jpg (43KB, 377x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3631.jpg
43KB, 377x431px
>>38257668
Yeah man. I'm about to turn 20 and the we won a kuerig and buy bulk of the cups and I've been drinking like 14 oz like twice a day.

feelsfantasticman
>>
is there a way to drink coffee but like, not with my mouth
>>
>>38257717
How do you feel but the possibility of cancer? Does it scare you?
>>
>>38257740
Use a dropper and put it in your eyes like I'm Looper for syringe it into your temples
>>
>>38257567
I do anon. I love drinking coffee, I don't like sweets or anything in it but I put a little milk in it so I don't burn myself. I was thinking of just switching to putting ice cubes in or something but I keep forgetting to set them in the freezer.
>>
>>38257771
genuinely though, can i inject it into my veins, or will that kill me
>>
>>38257854
Honestly a good question. Maybe if there's a he/r/oinaddict that has an empty syringe lying around they can test it out.
>>
>>38257567
On my third cup.

Useless and lethargic without it. Really one of the only things that makes me happy
>>
>>38257801
I do ice cubes and it works for me because then I can just chug it. Does change the taste too much either. Lately I've been putting extra sugar/stevia in mine because I've found I get a better buzz.
>>
>>38257921
Have you ever tried vyvance? It's an opioid but it's insane. It makes you feel really good and you can either do a lot of work or you can talk for hours. I used to take it when I would go on a date
>>
>>38257935
Not going there.

I do not need to rot my brain with amphetamines. Come down sucks and highly habit forming.

Staying clean of drugs as possible
>>
>>38257699
Yeah. I find around four cups is enough to keep me going. Less than two, I feel groggy, more than five or six makes me feel gross

My dad drinks a lot of coffee and my brother has worked at coffee shops for about 10 years, so it would weird if I never
>>
>>38258028
I don't blame you. I've probably taken add meds maybe 10-15 times in my life and I've noticed by life has gotten way better by occasionally smoking and staying clear of hard liquors and just drinking beer. Vyvance/rittilin/adderall are cool and all but in the end it's attictive. Only thing I don't like about coffee is sometimes it makes me into a bit of a hothead
>>
>>38258077
When would you say it a cut-off in the day to stop drinking coffee
>>
>Drinking coffee
Voluntarily becoming an addict, kys degenerate druggies.
>>
>>38258121
Hats off to you if you don't need coffee. Are you naturally pretty awake and energetic
>>
I can't drink coffee. It really gets my anxiety up.
>>
>>38257567
I started developing coffee-faggotry recently and it looks like it's here to stay. I feel sick and sleepy without caffeine. But, on the bright side, it gave me motivation to learn how to make decent coffee at home.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.