[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This picture just seems really racist to me for some reason,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1921.jpg (103KB, 659x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
103KB, 659x458px
This picture just seems really racist to me for some reason, like it's subtly pointing something out, but I can't put my finger on what.
>>
>>38256825
abbo's are ugly fucking savages
>>
File: IMG_1211.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Dogs are the same species (Canis familiaris) and have many physical variations.
>>
>>38256825
I wonder what it could be saying, faggot op
>>
>>38256825
It's basically semantics. If you want to distance yourself from blacks call them a separate species. If you don't just call them a race.
>>
>>38256875
there are also vast differences between them behaviorally
>>
File: 1200px-2009-white-necked-raven.jpg (155KB, 1200x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-2009-white-necked-raven.jpg
155KB, 1200x1173px
Should've used the African white-necked raven for the Abbo comparison.
>>
>>38256825
They found obviously professionally done pictures of the white woman, the Asian woman and the black woman but the last one... doesn't look like they searched very hard.
>>
>>38256902
Yeah, but can their behavior can also be conditioned.
>>
>>38256948
I dare you try and find a pure blood Australian aboriginal that is not ugly as sin
>>
>>38256971
doesn't matter

there are differences that exist that can't be conditioned. Example Border collies are just smarter. And that's just how they are.
>>
>>38256825
All of those humans can mate with eachother and have fertile healthy children because they are genetically part of the same speicies.

None of those birds can mate at all because they are too genetically different.
>>
File: 1499623255752.jpg (92KB, 659x458px) Image search: [Google]
1499623255752.jpg
92KB, 659x458px
>>38256825
orignelai comentit requeired
>>
>>38256825
I've always said if an alien race was just watching us, not even necessarily listening, they would label the different races as different species.
>>
>>38257047
>image literally says the birds are capable of interbreeding
>none of those birds can mate at all
>>
>>38256971
Conditioning goes only so far.

I've worked professionally with dogs and do a lot of research into ethology (look how smart I am: that means the study of animal behavior).

You can train a German Shepherd (a breed belonging to the herding group) to retrieve if you really try, but it does not have the innate drive that a Labrador (a dog in the retriever group) does to do so, and will never have the same level of reliability or excellence.

The same of trying to teach a non-herding breed to herd. Herding breeds have been selectively bred to cultivate the prey-drive of pursue-bite-kill to strengthen the pursue aspect, but eliminate the bite-kill aspect. Though in some dogs like heelers, who are bred to bite at the heels of LARGE stock (like cattle, rather than sheep), the bite drive is selected for and modified to halt at non-lethal bites.

This is why if you get a cattle dog (a blue heeler), you will likely see him driven to chase and nip even from a young age. This is hard wired into their instincts.

Conditioning is a secondary. Instinct is a primary.

>>38257047
Different bird subspecies of certain types can interbreed. Ravens and Rooks both belong to the Corvid family and can interbreed, for example.
>>
>>38257009
Dog breeds were created by humans though by toying with their genes. Collies were made to be smarter.
>>
>>38256825
It's true that people carry genetic markers that originate from various geographical locations.
That doesn't mean that you have to be a fucking dick.
>>
>>38257180
that's right
there are some difference that are innate, and can't be influenced by up bringing
>>
File: 1496546905586.jpg (29KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496546905586.jpg
29KB, 500x562px
>>38256825
Race used to be an ok term until the fucking yanks ruined it.
"I am white man my parents were German n shit. We`re all the same."
Americans fucking love saying white so they can be like "oh ho the fact that my country is loosing its white population is also your problems too"
They fucking we wuz more than niggers do jesus christ.
I just use the word ethnicity now because race doesnt imply enough nuance. Fucking yanks think skin colour = everything. Not like people can have the same colour but be from different groups. It pisses me off the fact that today their are either the people who say all humans are the same (the worst since that these are the same fucks who are athiests and "we fucking love science" bullshitters who believe in evolution despite evolution being the cause of ethnic, race differences. You cant pick and choose what you believe in an absoloute argument e.g. all animals evolved except humans) and the /pol/ side which is skin colour is the only factor, only because all american ethnics races whatever are mongrels of multiple other groups and they`re unable to see anything remotly subtle about it except skin colour which sticks out. Both shit.
Fucking activates my almonds.
>>
>>38257226
>Fucking yanks think skin colour = everything
american here, pretty much this
>>
>>38257258
Nobody actually thinks this.
If you see a black and a mexican who are the same level of darkness nobody thinks they are the same race
>>
>>38257289
This is a weird thing to say. In American culture, blacks and Mexicans aren't considered the same "color". That's why Mexicans are called brown and blacks are called black. Whites and some Asians are the same color but Americans call Asians yellow. We're obsessed with color and "race" here. We act like a Nigerian and an Ethiopian are the same just because they're both black and come from the same continent. We think an Irishman and a Russian are the same, despite being 1000+ miles apart, just because they're both in Europe. Americans are stupid when it comes to race.
>>
Its called cherry picking OP.
>>
>>38256825
good job completely misunderstanding how scientific classification works
>>
File: 20170513_110503.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_110503.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38257167
Ha I have a blue healer mix and she does exactly like you say. Tried teaching her fetch but she never learns.

>Pic related
>>
>>38257385
I see. But when 13% of americans are black, 17% mexican, and 60% white there's not a point in differentiating chinese from japanese.
>>
>>38257226
We are Amerikaans.
>>
>>38257412
I have a heeler mix also. Fetch goes so far as "chase, bite, immediately drop". Easy to teach her all sorts of other things but the "pick up and carry--retrieve" thing is just not for her.

She also is very mouthy/bitey by default, and as a puppy would grab my pant legs and hang on to them. I would be walking and dragging her along as she refused to let go, until she finally got bored with that/grew up a bit.

All of them I have met have also been very vocal.
>>
>>38256825
Just scream racist OP, you don't need to know anything these days. Abbos are definitely the same as us
>>
>>38257486
I think that's the point this post was making >>38257226
In America, we act like Chinese and Japanese and Spanish and German and Mexican and Venezuelan and Nigerian and Eritrean are all the same thing but they're not. White Americans see themselves as white people first, Europeans see themselves as their nationality first
>>
>>38257556
that's because Europe isn't as racially diverse, and they have more nations packed together like sardines. Of course people will identify with their country more than their race.

America is a big place, and it is racially diverse. There's not much a point if distinguishing german from english.
>>
>>38257627
let me be more clear

if you put a congoid and a nigerian in a room. Then you put a russian and pole in that same room how do you think they are going to identify and group themselves? I don't think they'll pay much attention to nuance. They'll group right away we are white and they are black. Nuance won't matter.
>>
>>38257724
>russian and pole in that same room
my guess is that they would start fighting
>>
>>38257753
well I meant ethnically, but whatever
>>
>>38257627
Not who your replying too.
But Europe is pretty diverse I think its from another difference. The fact European countries have a native ethnicity, when I say American it could mean even a black person or whatever. But when I say a German you think of a german. The fact that the US is built upon immigration, that mongrelises the habitants to the point where the only major difference is skin colour. This is a fine mentality to have but my problem is the fact its leaking to other places and becoming common terms. Like I`ve been called white so many fucking times in arguments it fucking pisses me off, because its fucking bullshit. You put me next to an Italian and you`ll see the difference aswell as culturally etc. This idea of grouping ethnicites into one big pot is stupid when they have differences as big as ethnicities. Its this idea that the world has 5 catergories Mexicans, Blacks, Whites, Asians and Muslims that american culture loves to pass as true. I think the root cause is the fact a lot of americans dont know that the world isnt like America even if they do share the same colour
>>
File: IMG_1212.png (133KB, 807x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.png
133KB, 807x561px
>>38257627
>europe is all one race
>>
>>38257792
Also important to note that I dont think this really mattered much before which was why it was alright. Its the fact that you have these groups like BLM and SJWs etc. all seperating the "races" making them important to who you are. Theres been so many fucking times where I have been called a slave master rascist and I need to apoligise all that bullshit when in reality the majority of my family is Irish for god sake.
These groups make skin colour not only a fundamental of who you are but of who you should be, and this is why it aggrivates me.
>>
>>38257874
I like to just call this nuance.
>>
File: pygmy.jpg (30KB, 598x392px) Image search: [Google]
pygmy.jpg
30KB, 598x392px
>>38257163
those can't produce fertile offspring, retard

A donkey and a horse can mate and produce a mule. Mules are infertile. A tiger and a lion can produce a liger. Ligers are infertile. Those birds can mate and produce offspring that would be infertile. Therefore, those birds are distinct species - fertility being the key point here

So the scientific definition stands - all races of humans are the same species, because any race can produce fertile offspring with any other race, even isolated outlier races like Australian aborigines and African pygmies.
>>
>>38257009
Sounds legit.
I believe this post.
>>
>>38256875
Species is not the same as subspecies/race.
>>
>>38257102
this lel

You're comparing fucking birds to different human ethnic groups it's not the same. A more accurate comparison would be maybe difference sub-species of pigeons or crows.
>>
>>38257977
How could Neanderthals mate with our ancesters then? They were a different species yet we go around with Nean DNA inside us.
Also its more like dog breeds I think, it makes more sense rather than saying they are entirely different
>>
>>38257167
>for example
A fedora is not the same as a Panama hat for example, you wear only one of them.
>>
File: sub s.png (193KB, 654x785px) Image search: [Google]
sub s.png
193KB, 654x785px
>>38257977
A siberian tiger can mate with a bengal tiger. Pretty sure the offspring would be fertile. But they are sill called difference subspecies.
>>
Where are my fellow anti-fascist anti-racist comrades /r9k/? So sick of /pol/ leaking out, right?
>>
>>38258017
>How could Neanderthals mate with our ancesters then?
Some scientists believe they did not.
>>
>>38257944
/r9k/ always says this and it proves how underage a lot of you are. Do you really think race wasn't important before BLM? They're just responding to the overinportance of skin color in America with more sperging out over skin color. obsessing over skin color has been an integral part of American culture since Europeans and Indians met on this continent.
>>
>>38258050
>"Subspecies"
Kek
>>
>>38258001

None of those terms are applied consistency.

Try to define "species". Your definition will be wrong. They're all wrong, because species isn't a real thing. There are over 26 definitions for the term, many of which contradict the other ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem
>>
>>38257944
You must be really good at drinking games anon.
I think this would be an important fact worth noting.
>>
>>38258017
>>38258050
Getting overly technical and semantic here. Most things in biology aren't 100% yes or no or certain, there have existed Mules that have been fertile but they are extremely rare
>As of October 2002, there had been only 60 documented cases of mules birthing foals since 1527.

>>38258050
>sub-species
lol fuck off. Different human races ARE the same species, your shit got rekt on that point, so you go and add the "sub-" prefix lol. I bet you rail against Jewish tricks on /pol/, too
>>
>>38257977

>A donkey and a horse can mate and produce a mule. Mules are infertile. A tiger and a lion can produce a liger. Ligers are infertile. Those birds can mate and produce offspring that would be infertile. Therefore, those birds are distinct species - fertility being the key point here

The coyote and grey wolf can mate and produce fertile offspring. That's how the Eastern Coyote/Tweed Wolf came to be.

But the coyote and grey wolf are still considered different species.
>>
>>38256875
Doggos have crazy ass genes though.
>>
>>38258190
I don't believe they are the same species.

The fact that you're getting emotional about it doesn't convince me otherwise either. You just have black friends are are getting butt hurt. I've had black friends too, but I still see the differences are great enough to warrant us as different.
>>
>>38258001
Why aren't dog breeds classified as sub species Is it because of political correctness?
How can there be such variation in a single species?
>>
>animals and people are classified differently

woah
>>
>>38256825
Dumb /pol/poster hairy.
>>
>>38258273
No one cares what you think lol. Different human races can interbreed and produce fertile offspring, therefore, they are the same species. That's the scientific definition.
>>
>>38256948
This is the point I was trying to make with this thread. Attractive white woman, attractive Asian, attractive black woman, then you have the aboriginal. Then the caption is "one race: the human race". It seems sarcastic and a little like the creator of this image doesn't think highly of aboriginals.
>>
>ugly human
>bust be another species

what kind of logic is this?
>>
>>38256825
Humans are not dogs nor birds if you haven't noticed. Humans existed and evolved through pretty much exact conditions, so the assumption that one arbitrary group of people can be considered superior to the other by superficial characteristics is /pol/-tier retarded. Also, making a comparison of groups specifically grouped by external differences and then announce how incredible that they look different is just silly.
>>
>>38258340

>Different human races can interbreed and produce fertile offspring, therefore, they are the same species. That's the scientific definition.

Then explain why the house cat (Felis catus) and the Asian leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis) can mate and produce fertile offspring, which led to the exotic cat breed called the Bengal cat.

The house cat and Asian leopard cat can produce fertile offspring yet they're not even in the same genus.
>>
>>38258560
I think you're intentionally missing his point. Biology isn't 100% semantic so the existence of variations to the rules are part of the accepted knowledge base, but you're trying to approach this like its an argument on the subject of logic or mathematics, but it isn't. Humans reliably produce genetically viable offspring, so they are the same species. Corner cases do not disprove that this is a necessary precondition to being considered the same species.
>>
>>38258687
actually the discussion in public and media is advanced to a point where it is not correct anymore to speak of different r a c e s between humans
>>
>>38258721
You can talk about it here if you'd like, but I'm asking you to explain how all humans can reliably produce viable offspring and still not be the same species. Are you going to try and divert again, or answer it?
>>
>>38258687

Why should the ALC and house cat, or the coyote and grey wolf, be considered "corner cases" any more than any other pairs of animals?

Taxonomy only recently started moving in the direction of cladistics anyway, and most people think they understand things about taxonomy that are completely false (like the idea that "monkeys" are more closely related to each other in one group, and then there's a different group called "apes", when the reality is that the old world monkeys and the apes form a clade that excludes the new world monkeys--so genetically speaking, a chimp and baboon are closer than a baboon and capuchin monkey).

>Humans reliably produce genetically viable offspring, so they are the same species.

So do wolves and coyotes. So why shouldn't they be reclassified?
>>
>>38258760
I'm actually someone different and I don't argue with your point. But I think the whole thread is about the wrong issue. The neglegtion of different races should be discussed.
>>
>>38258687
those two cat species can reliably interbreed too, and they're still not the same species
>>
>>38258687
>>38258760

Also I didn't say that different humans are members of different species.

I'm just saying, the "if they can mate and produce fertile offspring they're the same species" argument is wrong, because there are so many counterexamples. The way animals are actually classified does not reflect this definition.
>>
>>38258190
>lol fuck off. Different human races ARE the same species, your shit got rekt on that point, so you go and add the "sub-" prefix lol.
the fucking OP image says subspecies are you retarded
>>
>>38258802
In order to call that enough of a contradiction to disprove that all humans, who can interbreed anywhere within the different groups of human, you'd need to satisfactorily address this point >>38258190, which points out that there are exceptions within biology and the existence of apparent contradictions don't disprove the rest of the knowledge base. Aren't you intellectually honest enough to acknowledge that the great degree within which humans can reliably interbreed puts it into a different class of designation of genetic closeness over two different kinds of cat that are a rare exception?
>>38258830
>>38258790
Again, there's a difference between two specific animals finding mating viability, and all humanity finding it in different combinations. I'd love to hear about a comparable counterexample, if it exists.
>>
>>38258920

The Tweed Wolf would be a great example. Grey wolves, domestic dogs, and coyotes interbred freely to such extent that "pure" coyotes/wolves are essentially nonexistent in places like New England. Now they're all Tweed Wolves.

This didn't happen so much out west, where the lines are much more clearly differentiated.
>>
>>38256825
>the birds are part of distinct genetic, phenotypical and behavioral groups
>the humans only differ in phenotype
>>
>>38256825
>>38257400
>>38259055
Holy shit, 2. 2 fucking people who understand how this shit works. I'm a humanitiesfag and I understand that this pic is fucking nonsense. We're fucked as a species.
>>
>>38259627
>>38259055
Blacks are behaviorally different from whites. You liberals are delusional.
>>
>>38258505
>confusing actual logic with meme-logic
I detect the presence of a brainlet that could only exist within the skull of The Negro.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.