[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a small rural town and saw a speed sign that looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 734hasdf234.jpg (62KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
734hasdf234.jpg
62KB, 734x1110px
I live in a small rural town and saw a speed sign that looks like it said 80 MPH when it should be 30 MPH. I knew it was obvious it should say 30 MPH since it's in a neighborhood but niggers obviously ruined the speed limit sign. So, I was wondering ... what if I went 80 MPH and got hurt? Would I be able to sue?

I was watching some random howard stern interviews recently and saw a guy that got a settlement worth millions because he was hanging out at a state park near some picnic tables and jumped into water and became a paraplegic. They had to put up "no diving" signs afterwards.
>>
>>38256808
would you accept to nearly kill yourslef and probably become disabled for the some very very tiny chance to get some money, which probably wont even be alot.
>>
>>38256808
I think that's a good option, it's like college or trade school. You try your best and maybe you get money after a settlement period, I wish I thought of this smart idea myself.
>>
>>38256808
does anyone have the version of OP's image where she has cum on her?
>>
>>38256895
If you're asking if I would be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life for at least $1,000,000? Yes, yes I would. I'll gladly take that $1M and hire someone to get me at least $20k/yr, hopefully $50k/yr at least. I'll be so comfy for the rest of my life. Not like I need my legs anyways as a NEET. I already live fine with $1k/mo.
>>
>>38257051
Thing is that it s not you cut your back spine and you magically get a million dollars. You are very likely to receive nothing, or not that much. It s like spending years of salary in gambling : you may have some chances to get alot of money, but you can also loose verything.
I wouldn t take the risk personally.
>>
>>38256808
You would have to prove negligence and a breach of duty of care. You would also have to convince another person that it's reasonable to go 80mph in this area, and that the sign is convincingly vandalized.
In short, you'd probably lose a lot of money for bringing a frivolous suit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.