[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being tired all the time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I am always sleepy and and tired no matter how much sleep I had. How do I stop
>>
>>38256746
eat corn nuts, oeatmeal, beans, rice, guac, and fruit in abundance
>>
>>38256746
I don't know, nofap?
>>
>>38256746
I've tried changing my diet, getting more sleep, getting less sleep, changing when I go to sleep, getting more exercise, cutting out caffeine, drinking more caffeine, and that stupid nofap meme. I'm still tired and sleepy most of the time. I'm pretty sure I'm just naturally lower-energy than Jeb ever was.
>>
>>38256746
Get addicted to coffee, also: eat breakfast. Drink coffee to prep for breakfast and then eat, or you can do the healthy thing and eat, then drink coffee, so that it digests better. I like to wake up before I eat so I do it the unhealthy way.
>>
>>38256845
Make your coffee stronger.

I am >>38256859
>>
Eat lots of sugar
>>
>>38256746
can be a symptom of the liver dealing with excessive drinking, and other rec drugs. if that applies, cut down, degenerate
>>
>>38256746
>tfw rarely feel drained
Anyway I'd suggest dietary change as well as stretching, especially when you first wake up. And don't skip out on breakfast, there's a reason it's called the most important meal of the day. Get stronger coffee (I prefer mine black but I know most literally gag at the type of coffee I drink so that's up to you), do some body weight exercises, and do try to get a good sleep. And if all of that somehow fails and you can't find a workable solution then I guess just embrace the Jeb! and get a hobby involving guac bowls.
>>
>>38256934
I neither drink nor do I drugs
>>
>>38256944
the breakfast meme again. how long till people realise that breakfast does nothing for you other than make you less mentally sharp in the morning, and more fat in the long run.
>>
>>38256746
Are you depressed?

Fdhjrdvjydxbnuf
>>
>>38256746
probably a vitamin deficiency, most likely D or B12
>>
File: 20170709_112908.jpg (30KB, 299x245px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_112908.jpg
30KB, 299x245px
It may be due to unfulfilling sleep. You may sleep plenty but you don't ever enter that deep restorative rem sleep that your body needs. Some ways to know if you enter rem sleep is if you dream ever; i dont mean every night I mean occasionally. If you have nightmares constantly/often this would cause your sleep quality to plummet. In which case I'd suggest you see a shrink or find out why you are having these nightmares and solve it. You may just not be able to enter rem sleep in the first place; do you wake up a lot. you may wake up and not even know because you just fall right back asleep but it hinders your rem and finally it really helps to have window blinds in your room open to let natural light in so your body wakes up on its own. I hope I helped try to sleep well.
>>
don't change your sleep pattern, always sleep like 7-8h/day. Those days you sleep less, you can't make it up by sleeping more the next day, will only make you more tired.
>>
>>38256845

OP, I have the same problem. I've done everything you've said as well. It's time to cut the bullcrap and start getting anti depressants. I'm starting them in August.
>>
>>38257172
Yes but when I was taking antidepressants I was feeling as tired as usual
>>
>>38256746
Solution is simple - stop being depressed
I know that you won't cuz it is not easy but I want to let you know that depression caused it
>>
http://www.sleepyti.me/ - Tells you when to go to bed or when to set your alarm for, so you get the correct hours of sleep. It's not just about how long or how little you sleep, but when you wake up. Waking up during REM can leave you groggy.
>>
>>38258042
I tried the 7.5 hours meme but it doesnt matter I still wake up tired
>>
YOU NEED TO PUT MORE ZINC INTO YOUR BODY - TAKE DOUBLE THE RECCOMENDED AMMOUNT AND YOU'LL FEEL YOURSELF FIGHTING THE TIREDNESS
T. zincman
>>
>>38256746
How often do you have positive social interactions with friends? This is the biggest factor for most people.
>>
>>38258216
Never. I dont have friends
>>
>>38258187
zinc is actually great in so many ways, plus gives you the best NUT in both feeling and quality of swimmers
>>
>>38256746
Check your thyroid
>>
Meth is a hell of a drug, so I'd say start there
>>
If you're fat, or snore a lot, you might have sleep apnea.
>>
I'm tired for a month when i started ketosis diet but after that time I have tons of energy.
>>
Turn off your lights, phone, tv, screens, etc about an hour before bed

Wear earplugs / eyemask when you sleep

Meditate for 10-20 mins before bed

Don't eat 3 hours before bed.

Don't drink caffeine 8-10 hours before bed.

Increase your Omega-3 and Magnesium intake.

Drink at least a gallon of water a day
>>
>>38259734
I don't snore. I recorded my sleep and there is no sound at all.

>>38259823
>Turn off your lights, phone, tv, screens, etc about an hour before bed

But what am I supposed to do in an hour before sleep other than meditation?
>>
>>38259908
Do some streches
Light exercise (walk around)
Clean your room
Read a book
Shower
Review any tasks you might have to do for tomorrow, and if none, come up with some.

You'll find that there is plenty to do if you just look around. At first it seems insufferable, but remember that you're doing this so that you'll be able to function the next day.
>>
>>38259998
Okay, so I can use a light. I thought I literally have to sit in the dark for an hour. So not use electronics basically for an hour
>>
>>38257991
Really good advice, cunt. I should just be myself too right? XD
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.