[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enough memes, how do i actually be more confident? my face has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sdsdsds.jpg (124KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsds.jpg
124KB, 720x540px
enough memes, how do i actually be more confident? my face has got me started but im too awkward and anxiety ridden to progress further with people
>>
>>38256623

You blow all your money on cool clothes and become a Sapeur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
>>
Confidence is a meme. Being attractive makes people confident, but being confident won't make you more attractive. In fact, if you're unattractive and act confident, people will just think you're autistic or something.
>>
>>38256897
yeah i shared this black white thinking of face = everything but my own real lfie experience is currently proving otherwise. she had interest initially but due to my aspieness seems less receptive now. and im def not that good looking so why would she be interested in me?
>>
>>38256623
Stop caring. Turns out it's all inside out dude. Other people don't matter, what matters is your own perception.

You need to learn to like yourself. A lot. All the flaws, all the weird idiosyncrasies. Love 'em.
Be self aware, but not self conscious.

I'm not kidding.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38256623
>"Show some backbone, Champ. All you just need to do is stand up straight and look people in the eye. "
>>
>>38256945
I don't know maybe you're right, but I don't know how to act more confident.
>>
>>38256951
yeah i just feel kind of inhibited for example when messaging a girl i get really anxious and feel like i have nothing to say and im stressed about things like that. i cant really fix my own perception in regards to that
>>
>>38256951
This really, it wasn't until I got my first job with niggers and spics that I realized no one gives a shit about how I am or what I do. The "just be urself" meme is partly true, not for picking up women, but in general society. No one cares, why should you? Chances are the person you're socializing with has the same anxieties you do. It helps put me at ease knowing this and lets me be the more confident alpha in the convo. It's all a mind game.
>>
>>38256966
>Make that little turd clean his room
>>
>>38256997
Ask the big questions dude. Why are you putting yourself through stuff you don't like?
Should you be ignoring the anxiety?

Don't do something because you think that you have to. Do it because you understand why.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.