[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother is literally Norma Bates >overprotective >explosive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

My mother is literally Norma Bates

>overprotective
>explosive emotions
>borderline PD traits
>anxiety
>uses men for her benefit
No wonder I am the way I am. Still love her tho
>>
My aunt raised me and she was the same deal.

>borderline, histronic, and anti-social PDs
>emotions were intense but she usually turned icy
>explosions were rare but extremely violent
>not so much anxious as deeply paranoid
>hated men, except for me and her father

She's objectively evil and yet I still love her. C'est la vie.
>>
File: 1455006187765.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1455006187765.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>38256574
>>38257327
>implying not all moms are overly histrionic BPD ticking time bombs that are overly protective of you and would do anything to protect you
>mom is old 54
>I'm 20
>mom is not weird though
>lets me smoke weed in backyard with brother 18
>accidentally knock over pans for chimney
>pick it up
>put it back up
>put the thing that stands up to hold it on the carpet
>we have occasionally had it on both the carpet and the brick of the chimney
>she snaps because she asked why it was on the carpet and I said because it fell
>argue for no reason
>she occasionally shit talks me
>tell her to stop
>don't want to be loudly shit talked about to my brother it makes me really mad
>snaps at me
>I argue
>waste 38 minutes of my time
It's FUN old women are fucking weird what a surprise
>Mom also says weird shit about giving birth to me and how much she loves in me in overly emotional smotherings
>I cringe
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.