[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily NEET thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1477250905279.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1477250905279.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
Enjoying your last day of freedom, waggie?
ready for 5 more days of hard work?
I know I am, it's my birthday tomorrow and some of my friends invited me to the pub, just gonna relax and have some beers with my fellow neet's
man I'm glad I don't have to spend my birthday slaveing around under the hot sun while my (((boss))) gets all the money.
>>
I now live in a grandparents house. I pay them 500 of local currency for bills, food and "rent", despite them saying I don't need to. With my savings I could go on like this for the next 3 years.

I have a job offer, I need to answer them tomorrow morning, but working full time is such a bullshit. I used to earn 2500/month, which is a little above minimum wage, I was spending 800 for rent and bills, 400 for food, and up to 200 for everything else (games, concerts, phone, etc.). Simple frugal life I could enjoy. I was able save 1000, and I don't know what for, if I could I would work 1/2, but that wasn't possible.
In here I can enjoy cycling, hiking, I work in my grandparents garden, I play games, watch anime, read and I'm just happy.
I wonder if there is a way to earn some money without going full time, I find it hard because everyone has to have everything on paper, interviews, official recruitments. I wonder if I could teach myself some profession, which could give me some money without going full time.
>>
>>38256965
>I wonder if there is a way to earn some money without going full time
What do you call those jobs were you just work as a replacement for someone? anyone those jobs pay much more hourly than having a full time job.
2 years ago I worker for 1 month in one of the replacement jobs and was able to sustain myself for an entire year with the money I made, and that was without neetbux
>>
>>38256965
I live in a rent house. Don't have a job. Work Online. The total basic cost that includes rent and utility bills is about 150USD and 150USD other expenses. Total 300USD per month cost for me.

t. Third world country NEET
>>
>>38257140
How are you working online?
I live in Europoor, and there are sometimes opportunities to go picking fruits or doing some manual labour during summer. But I don't have any contacts, and people on the net aren't really super helpful with names and locations, because you are another one for their spot.
>>
File: Watermelon_Asuka.jpg (986KB, 1585x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Watermelon_Asuka.jpg
986KB, 1585x1732px
>>38256524
ah yes, that magical life of being unemployed where suddenly biological functions such as sleep and elimination are no longer necessary
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38256524
This confirms that party rock is in the house tonight.
>>
>>38258166
smugwojak guy you're back!
you always respond to my threads but I haven't seen you in weeks now
>>
How do i embrace NEETdom NEET-kun?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.