[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayahuasca

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494003063423.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494003063423.png
492KB, 499x499px
Anyone ever done Ayahuasca?
Thinking of doing it in the near future.

Experiences?
What was it like?
>>
>>38256425
Just stick to mescaline, I think you have to prepare Ayahuasca a certain way like a recipe because its poisonous if consumed improperly. I think you also are in danger of going too far outside of reality potentially for awhile. Ive read experiences of people going to camps where Shamans administer the substance
>>
>>38256633
I will do it with guidance and someone watching over me.

This person is experienced in hosting these trips.
>>
I've done it 3 times, but never to the point of losing a grip on reality. Once with weed and two times by itself. From the way it seems, if you want to trip hard you're going to wind up throwing up
>>
>>38256691
You going to peru?

Also, why you planning to take ayahuasca? I'm interested too, but afaik it's done for healing purposes, not recreational
>>
>>38256425
Pretty comfy experience.
With this kinda stuff, go hard or go home, unless you wanna waste your time.
Be prepared to vomit, shit, and everything in between
If it's in a small group of your friends, make sure you're comfortable enough with one of them that they let you cuddle (nohomo naturally), it just makes you feel a lot safer if you're having a bad time.

If you're having a ceremony, they'll take care of everything, but take an ipod with comfy music to be on the safe side so you can escape into your own mind better

Make sure you have a clear objective and answers to seek, so you can get the most out of your experience.

Don't do it if you have a guilty conscience (unless you're ready to face that, balls to the wall), because it fucked me up for almost a year (to the point I was afraid of smoking pot or anything like that)
>>38256823
Don't go all the way to Peru. If you wanna do it with friends, you can get it off the deepweb. If you wanna have a ceremony, there's a ton of better options (if you're a US citizen), i found a good group that offered it less than a 2 hour drive away from me.
A peru vacation sounds nice, but unless you have money to waste it probably isn't worth it.
>>
>>38256425
The uncontrollable diarrhea was enough to put me off. Look up Robin Quivers and her experience.
>>
>>38256886
The reason i mentioned peru isn't because of the availability or the location. It's because you have to take it under the guidance of a legit shaman to get the full benefits of the ceremony, and to minimize any serious harm that could arise from it
>>
File: Nils_TheNexus.jpg (731KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Nils_TheNexus.jpg
731KB, 1800x1350px
why not go full dmt breakthrough?
>>
>>38256823
No I will do it in the netherlands.

I have suffered from a mental break down little less then a year ago.
Leading up to the breakdown I had severe pains in my back and legs. I went to see a behavioral therapist. I have only recently started working full time again and still have to regain my balance and confidence back the way it was (although it is a lot better then few months ago).

I feel like my direction and purpose is now not as clear as it was before and feel like I still have to come to terms with certain past experiences and emotions.

If u are wondering it had to do with an absent father and my mother lying about that, which resulted in feelings that I put away for too long.

>>38256886
Thanks for your input.
My conscience is clear and I also felt that in the past year I have faced my demons already, not that I'm completely done with them but I know what they are.

They say Ayuhuasca brings you to your biggest fears. .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.