[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 6 months I tried hard and I mean the hardest possible to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1497875386172.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1497875386172.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
For 6 months I tried hard and I mean the hardest possible to become a normie, a man people enjoy to be with and a man that is desirable no matter for what or why, let it be for sex

It's literally impossible, sorry to say but beyond the physical aspect(which does matter sadly) there are things that are just more obvious and written somewhere in you, you simply cannot be another person that the one you're meant to be.
>video games became a substitute for living.

Yes this thing is particularly true.
I observed the ones that are what I am not and their lifestyle.
They just do the things I can't or enjoy that I can't enjoy.

Nightclubs, whores, drugs, high class parties...

All things you don't particularly enjoy nor do others but you need to do as social proofs.

You start making some adjustments, try hard and beg for acceptation from others only you realize that just like in highschool, you simply don't fit.

You can't compete or be around people who look better, talk better, are socially aware or more aware than you, have that thing that make people think about you or enjoy being around you.

So then back to the only life that suits you, the one where you don't bother others and where others don't bother you.

The beta male that serve you as friend even if they don't give a fuck about you and maybe (maybe) if you're lucky that girl you don't find attractive but is the only one that will give you the affection you lust for.
>>
>he forgot to be himself
>>
File: DEXATI20170709190341.png (555KB, 1079x1074px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170709190341.png
555KB, 1079x1074px
>tfw acting as a e-girl to give attention, using the attention they gave me in return to survive.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.