[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be alive no more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1462860998203.jpg (5KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
1462860998203.jpg
5KB, 250x169px
I don't want to be alive no more
>>
I just wanna die today
>>
>>38255851
Helium is your friend
>>
same
orgigjnal
>>
>>38255859
How do I do this anon
>>
>>38255864
Get a CPAP mask, and a tank of helium
>>
>>38255851
sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door. I'm living every day like a hustle, another drug to juggle, another day, another struggle...
>>
I don't even feel alive anyway. All I feel is misery and sadness.
>>
>All the edge fags in this thread
>>
>>38256010
>I don't even feel alive anyway.
>All I feel is misery and sadness.

>I don't feel
>I feel

pick one, nerd. Jesus how can you manage to type a sentence while not seeing how broken it sounds. You probably had a decent childhood too, lost your virginity at age 16 to this sweet, pure girl from camp that you then left. Causing her to feel lonely, used, abused. Turning her on a path of self discovery that you don't even know about. You people disgust me.
>>
>>38255859
Helium is a meme.

Too much can go wrong. You're putting your life as a non-cripple into the hands of some tubing, a can, and other people. It's too unreliable.

Jump off a cliff -- it's much better.

Most of you people live in the US, and like 14% of the US population live in California. Go up to the golden gate bridge with a backpack of bricks and jump off. That'll work, too.
>>
>>38255851
it's like eviction number four now yah go head and show me how u go down
>>
>>38256058
Helium is not a meme my brother. I actually bought the tank and tried some, it made my voice seriously sound so hilarious. I've been laughing for days. How have you not caught on to this yet? You only have to inhale a little to get the effect.
>>
>>38256038
I said I don't feel alive. Mening happy and jubilant. I feel sorow. Fucking asswipe. I was molested and abused so fuck you
>>
>>38256104
How is feeling happy and jubilant more alive than sorrow. All sounds like feeling to me, feeling = alive. You should read a book sometime. And sure, after you told those stories about your childhood, never mentioning abuse, suddenly NOW you make up a lie about how bad it used to be. Come on man, are you even trying? You don't think I remember these things?
>>
i just find no point to life, the problem is that i feel like there could be a point to life so i dont want to kill myself.

its a painful cycle.
>>
>>38256104
>I was molested and abused so fuck you

Story time!
>>
>>38256104
>sorrow isnt part of feeling alive
>i was molested so you have to have pity on me
>fuck you for not knowing that anonymous person on the internet
i'm not anon just wanted to point out the fact that this world would be better off without you.
>>
>>38256131
There is no joy in despair. I would much rather feel joy. Its not like sorrow is somethth gloat about for fucks sake.
>>
>>38256259
sorrow is an emotion and a part of life fuckwad.
>>
>>38255858
I been on a low I been taking my time
I feel like im not in my mind
I feel like my life aint mine
>>
>>38256281
It isn't a positive emotion. It doesn't equate to feeling alive. Alive means the absence of suffering. In my opinion.
>>
I came into this thread hoping you fuckers would have some good advice I could give a friend who is talking about committing suicide but all I see is the helium meme.
>>
>>38256372
Alive means exactly what is said in this screenshot.
>>
>>38256259
> Its not like sorrow is somethth gloat about for fucks sake.

jesus christ you fucking millenials, what the fuck. You think kids in the Balkans feel "sorrow"? No man, they don't get to feel shit, because of the effects of political climate change in the caucasus. And here you are, filled with life and emotion, pretending like it's nothing. Like it's something that so sad oh boo hoo, cry me a river. But what about those people then jesus.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.