[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms or LSD Which one would you rather use?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Shrooms or LSD
Which one would you rather use?
>>
LSD worked better for me whereas I've gotten some shitty shrooms before and wasted money.
>>
>>38254294
shrooms dud, none of that synthetic shit
>>
Source on the pic on the right? Looks a lot like the visuals I saw during my trips when I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH AMMMMMM TRIPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>38254365
Pretty sure the whole pic is just from some guy's youtube thumbnail, I found it on Google images
>>
>>38254294
Had more fun on shrooms and the experience felt more natural, whereas LSD always put me in a more serious state of mind.
>>
Psilacetin is better than shrooms.
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664KB, 1200x890px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664KB, 1200x890px
>>38254294
>25i

2nd time I took it it styled on the over 100 hits of acid Ive done in my life and over 100 shrooms Ive done. 25i aka Smiley goes off! Its like LSD/Adderall. Similar energetic effect as LSD but times 10!
>>
>>38254294
Non drugs are for degenerates
>>
>>38254294
If its actual LSD (or 1P-LSD) from a reliable supplier with measurable doses, then LSD because of the 4 of the times I've done LAD or 1P I had none of the intense nausea or body load that mushrooms give me.
>>
>>38254660

I did nBome too and nBome was probably the closest thing I ever done when it comes to LSD. How does it compare to 500ug trip of LSD? I see fags who can't even control themselves on 500ug
>>
Acid is much better,
a much more clean, constructive, productive experience,
it's also more manageable (easier to avoid bad trips) and it lasts longer
>>
grow your own shrooms!
if you're going to buy just go with acid
>>
My fav combo is ALD-52 and fat line of mdma.
Fucking best for free raves. You just hit it and dance your ass off for 10 hours straight.
>>
>>38254294
LSD, way more powerful and lasts way longer. Also I've had a couple bad shroom trips and only had good times on cid
>>
>>38254294
Same drug, LSD is stronger. Depends on how fucked up you want to be.
>>
>>38255607
>Same drug
lol no
>LSD is stronger
so you claim they're the same but different?
>>
Most people who I've talked to who have also done both usually tell me that they prefer LSD over shrooms
>>
>>38255607
>Depends on how fucked up you want to be.
What are "comparative dosages" for $500, Alex
>>
I grew up in the netherlands and while shrooms got banned somewhere along the road, truffles (same active ingredient) did not. So I managed to try them a couple times.

Depending on the strength (there are a couple) you get different trips. Some are more 'philosophical' where you can still talk normally and experience some weird quirks in thinking, time perceptions, etc while not as much hallucinations, some offer strong visuals while you close your eyes or take off your glasses but once your mind knows something should look like a certain something it won't change that.

And then there's the strongest one named 'hollandia' which can leave you on the ground drooling while the entirity of your environment is one big psychedelic mess. I recommend the last one if you want to know what it's like to lose sense of ... everything.

In any case a trip can last anywhere in between 3 to 5 hours depending on how your digestion is.

Heavily recommend to have an empty stomach, eat the truffles/mushrooms, then wait 30-60 minutes before eating your dinner. I used to go without food pretty much all day before taking them for the strongest effects. You don't want to waste your money.

Have not yet tried LSD but I am guessing that depending on the dosage it will be similar but the trip might be longer.

Ask me stuff about truffles/shrooms I guess. I tried both quite a few times.
>>
File: samesamebutdifferent.gif (611KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
samesamebutdifferent.gif
611KB, 320x240px
>>38255629
Theyre just same same but different but still same
>>
File: deconstruct copy.png (913KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
deconstruct copy.png
913KB, 1024x576px
DMT.
I have some on its way in fact.
>>
>>38254355
>synthetic is bad, natural is shit

the fuck is this
>>
>>38254294
I've only done LSD once and for the most part is was quite fun, other than my friend showing me that Aphex Twin video with the face in the tv
>>
never used shrooms bur 3/4 of LSD worked godly for me in the nature
>>
The problem with LSD is that is illegal, whereas where I live I can buy growing kits and have shrooms perfectly legally in 20 days or so. LSD of course is more effective which is why is illegal. And the problem of it being illegal is that it is hardly trustworthy if you want specific doses, no way to check that except trying it.

I have only tried Salvia Divinorum for my hallucinogen experiments though. Damn, I want to try it again now.
>>
>>38256450
where did you get it?
asdljfn2r
>>
>>38254365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqJgkkTnmc
>>
File: cats.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
1MB, 800x1000px
If you think LSD is better than shrooms, you know nothing about psychedelics or you didn't take enough shrooms. Yes, LSD is a more "clean" and "sober" trip, this is why Shrooms is superior. I take psychedelics because I want to feel as I'm in a different dimension, I want to totally change my perception of reality. There's no such a thing as "bad trip", it's no "bad' it's just deeper.
>>
Shrooms make me happier
>>
>>38257287
you can make it yourself from certain kinds of root bark with some basic chemistry
>>
>>38254294
LSD
Ive never done shrooms im not in the right mind set for that shit yet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.