[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you ever a bully?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
I sorta was. There was this one guy in our circle of friends who everyone used to shit on. He was usually called "the junkie". All he did was smoke weed and that's all we did so it was pretty stupid of us to call him that. We also used to draw cartoonish pictures of him and laugh our asses off given the right strain of weed. We mocked his voice and the fact that he always wore the same hoodie. The crazy thing about all this was that he was the best friend I ever had and ever will have.
>>
>>38254203
there was a guy shorter than me in elementary school.
I made fun of him for his glasses.
I feel bad about it.
I didn't bully many people after that though.
I was sort of spiteful afterwards though.
I hate myself because of these sins.
I sometimes lie in bed and say sorry a few hundred times.
>>
>>38254203
smoking weed make small things even smaller, On weed the numbers of memory stored is 30 times inferior, So there is chance he dont even remember anon,

You will never have a friend just like us, But at least we have us.
only keep the good memory op,

Remember only the good memory, memory, memory...
>>
Yeah, when I was in 4th-5th grade I started making friends with the "cool kids" and we bullied the neighbor girl. What's fucked up is that we were friends and I traded it for a chance to be popular.

I turned out to be a huge loser in high school and even now. I'm sorry M
>>
I was worst little shit possible for the first 5 years of school. Bullied other children, was dumb as fuck and shit myself at school, would have random anger outbursts in class, would start a fight and immediately get BTFO. I remember one blonde girl called Olivia that I called pig nose or something like that. She'd end up crying and eventually moved schools. I feel absolutely terrible now and realise just how much everyone fucking hated me back then. Changed completely when I went to a wealthier school and finally got a male teacher but I still look back with shame.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (192KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
192KB, 900x1167px
Wasn't actually a bully but I hung out with a guy who was. And I'd watch him pick on kids but I'd stay out of it. My role was defending him.

He didn't know how to,fight so if anyone was to stand up for our him I would get in the middle of it. And most times they didn't wanna fight me or they wanted one at a time and I'd say no he's free to jump in all he wants so it would be a 2 v 1. Never actually got into any fights however
>>
>>38254388
I used to bully a nice girl for eating apples.
I hate myself. She didn't deserve it
>>
File: Untitled.png (57KB, 581x563px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57KB, 581x563px
had a group of friends in high-school. their was this one kid we'll just call M. M was actually pretty attractive and fit. He just had no self confidence. like this kid could easily knock any of us out but he was just beta. anyways, we constantly ridiculed him. We all smoked weed at the time and M had the the DANKEST bud. anytime he had it, he would always share though, like it was more important for us to smoke it with him. we started to take advantage of this and just take it whenever he had it. he always came to school with this grin when he had weed. so we would wait for him to get food and then we would take it. he would come back and always check but would never get pissed, just temporarily angry, like ten minutes and then he would cool off. So one day M was throwing a kickback at his house and me and the others are thinking this is when we could get all his weed,shrooms,LSD, etc.

CONT.
>>
>>38254497
continue please
originally
>>
>>38254497
So M, is throwing the kickback and we arrive at his house. he lived in a pretty nice place with a huge backyard. M was chilling in a hammock and smoking a blunt in the back. their are roughly 10 of us and we all sit down in chairs and take bong rips and such. I asked M if we could invite some more people and he said sure. (M was popular at are school, as in he was just really friendly and people liked that about him.) I start to invite a few friends but my other chad friend, we'll call him B; puts it on snapchat, PUBLICLY. M only wanted maybe 4 more people coming over but by the time people started to show M was too baked to get mad. The party gets crazy. like 250 people showed up. luckily, it is custom to bring your own weed/booze to parties so their was no shortage. At around 2 AM, B gets the Idea to callM's dad and get tell him about the party. In our stoner autism we didn't realise what we had done.

I still regret what we did.

CONT. 2
>>
>>38254657
deffo not reading the rest of this. just gonna piss me off.
>>
>>38254657
So M's dad was somewhat of a party animal himself. used to go to raves and stuff and was a DJ. But he didn't want M to grow up like that. so M had a strict no drugs or alcohol but weed rule. M's Dad also worked during the night so we knew he was up. B calls M's dad and tells him about everything, he gets PISSED. meanwhile M is in the back wasted and getting head from some slut. about 30 mins. later M's dad showes up and goes up to us and ask's where he is. he is growling and looked like he was going to explode. B leads him to M and they find him outback. The music stops as soon as M's dad walks into the light. M lets out a surprised gasp and says "dad?!" not a second later M's dad charges M and beats the SHIT out of him, meanwhile were all watching an snickering while recording with our phones.
M was getting beaten infront of everyone. After he gets a bloody nose, and starts crying, his dad calms down enough to start screaming at him. he screaming at him. "YOU STUPID FAGGOT, I WANT EVERYONE OUT OF HERE IN 5 MINUTES." he leaves since he had to go back to work and now were openly mocking M as he lays in a heap on the floor crying. some people tried to comfort him but they mostly just awkwardly stared or just kinda gave him pitiful winces. M eventually gets up and says "parties over guys, sorry it's my fault".
"sorry its my fault."
it didn't matter how stoned i was that hurt. He thought it was his fault, that he was to blame for the situation. i looked over at B and he was still smiling, fucking christ. we all left and left M to clean up the aftermath by himself.

on monday, we say M again. he was silent, and he looked... empty. their was a rumor that he gave up drawing. (literally his obsession. he loved to draw and wanted to be an artist.)
B eventually told him that he called his dad and played it off like a joke. that was the only time i've seen M go apeshit.

CONT. 3
>>
>>38254946
Man fuck B
>>
>>38254946
who calls their son a stupid faggot? lol
>>
>>38254946
M had charged B really quickly and started swinging with really good presicion. he got some really solid hits on B. but B had about 5 inches and around 60 pounds on M. M was fucking B up badly but B threw a left hook and nailed M in the temple. M fell like a pile of rocks and B continued to hit him after he was down, it wasn't until me and another m8 pulled him off of M. M had to go to the hospital but he didn't snitch.
He didn't fucking snitch.
this made me realise that no matter what, M was a real dude. He didn't hold grudges and he fought for all his friends. I think M was more angry about B basically betraying him.

Mason, if your out there, I'm so fucking sorry dude. I'm sorry we treated you like you were less than us, and i'm sorry we fucked up your life so bad. I hope you still draw and i hope you still are are as real as you could ever be. forgive me.
>>
>>38254946
you're all animals including M.
Should have been gassed for all your degeneracy
>>
>>38255090
so your pal B beat up M and sent him to the hospital after snitching on him?
It's a gift that keeps giving
>>
>>38255090
Additional info: M was a white kid always had this idea that everyone deserved a friend. he even made friends with all the betas.
>>
>>38255200
you seem to think you werent/are not a beta
>>
File: IMG_1372.png (356KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.png
356KB, 480x388px
I was once accused of bullying in HS.

>little fat dude called Graham in my year
>had a sister who was a little fat girl and they look similar
>proceeded to say "hi graham" or some variant thereof every time we saw her for weeks
>called up to office
>mother complained to school about bullying
>"it was just a good natured joke, I didn't know it upset her!"excuse
>mfw when excuse actually worked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.