[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIELD TOO FUCKING LONG FUCK YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (18).jpg (20KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
20KB, 470x313px
So /r9k/ today I want to share how I went from being the "weak" , beta autist kid with zero confidence and social skills to the popular kid in the school.
Here's my story.
> Be me 16
> Change school.
> First day of school
> Really overweight kid in the class starts talking to me. Seems friendly but later on starts to making jokes about me.
> His '''''jokes''''' get serious and meaner. I was always a silent kid and didn't knew how to trash talk.
> Become a laughing stock.
> Some girl was absent for long time. Teacher asks " Does anyone know why is she absent? ". Overweight kid shouts " BECAUSE SHE SAY ANON'S FACE" . Everyone is laughing.
>>
>>38252690
> Some teacher comes to know about it. Calls him and me. Say him to treat me like a friend( bitch are you even serious?). He literally makes a face and says " I will think about it" . She says she trusts him and we will be friends now (wtf)
> Kid countinues to verbally bully be. I am now the weak new kid.
> One day I was eating my lunch and he decided to hit me with a ball. All of my lunch fell on my shirt and got covered with it.
> At that point I snapped. I chased him and caught him in an empty washroom were he was hiding( lol). Beat the shit out of him. Beat him with punch's , elbows , knees everything. Dude literally says sorry. He is bleeding from nose. That was the last day of school before holidays begin.
> Return to school after holidays.
> Word spreads around the school that I beat the shit out of him. Apparently some kids who saw me beat him spread the word.
> He changed his class cause he wanted to do something else ( will explain in later comments). He never even came near the my class. Everyone now treats him like shit cause weak cunt lol.
> Everyone one looked at me as a strong dude now.
> Start to gain confidence ( in holidays I had started to hit the gym and lift weights, realised I had some potential and was progressing faster then others and lift alot. I think diet played a bigger part in it but whatever that increased my confidence and reduced autism)
> Become the popular guy.
> Realise I wasn't that bad looking after all. Start to develop social skills. Autism further reduced.
> No more bullying. People actually want to be my friends.
> The end
>>
Where I live , after 10th you have to choose one of the 4 streams available, medical for those who want to work in medical field, non medical if you want to be an engineer ,commerce if you want to be work in something related to finance and Arts if you are a loser.( just kidding lol) .I choose the medical one and he was in the same class. After the school re-opened he changed his stream cause he wanted to do something else apparently.
>>
File: 1499534208731.jpg (10KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1499534208731.jpg
10KB, 228x216px
If English isn't your first language please fuck off and don't make greentexts

Sick of seeing this shit
>>
>>38252690
>>38252777
>>38252732

You have to be 18 to post here. Also, no one cares that you got popular with some zit faced nerds.
>>
>>38252917
I am above 18. What made you think I am under 18.
>>
>>38252690
okay time to hide this thread.
You were strong enough to beat him up
>>
>>38254063

dude stfu already
>>
>>38253113
that you still care about what happened in school faggot
>>
>>38252690
>guy shit talks me in class
>PE time
>throw ball (handball) right in his face with all my strenght
>guy drops down
>no more bullying ever
kids bully you only if you allow it
>>
You're not popular for beating up a fat bully, you're popular for standing up for yourself.
>>
>>38252854
I don't see any serious gramatical or orthographic errors in his text, maybe my English is shit
>>
>>38254274
Well first of all, there's the joke "BECAUSE SHE SAY ANON'S FACE". What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>38254339
well... mm... i have no fucking idea
>>
>>38254339
think he meant saw not say
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.