[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arranged marriaged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499107073052.jpg (205KB, 750x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1499107073052.jpg
205KB, 750x1104px
I might get a wife by the power of arranged marriage but how do I know if she's virgin?
How do I detect it?
There has to be a way.

I can't marry a non-virgin slut and still stay sane. No way.
I think I'll stay a virgin even after being married so I can carry out different plans to know more about how virgin she is. I'll go REEE about non-virgins and whores and see if she'll react before and after marriage. Is that a good plan?
>>
>>38252325
seek a cure for autism
>>
>>38252325
If you beat her and enjoys it she's a virgin if she cries then she's a slut it's really easy dang niggers have known this for years
>>
>>38252479
Are you sure?
Violence doesn't have much to do with virginity

>>38252364
I'm an autist for wanting a virgin?
>>
>>38252325
if she poos in the loo then she is a western slut.
>>
>>38252551
You're an autist for caring about virginity to this extent.
Doctors can fairly accurately tell if a woman is a virgin or not, as well as if she's had hymen restoration. No woman is going to appreciate you putting them through the examination however.
>>
>>38252711
You can't demand men stop hating sluts if you don't demand women stop hating virgins too.
>>
>>38252325
You can have a doctor check them out and, assuming they're sub-30 years old and don't do shit like football, contact soccer, horseback riding, or gymnastics to a moderate degree, determine if they're virgins or not. Believe it or not its fairly common practice in arranged marriages but i assume the modern woman woudl already be upset with the idea of the marriage let alone the testing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.