[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn... What do you guys think about this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: NWm0YqE.jpg (20KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
NWm0YqE.jpg
20KB, 428x428px
Damn...
What do you guys think about this?
>>
I feel like this is only something a roastie who peaked in high school would post
>>
DUDE ORGENOILY WEED LMAO
>>
>>38252056
Drugs are absolutely haram because they make you chilled out DUUUUUUDDDDEEE CHILL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA CHILL OUT BROOOOOOO.
Life isn't great and you shouldn't pretend it is.
>>
>>38252056
Nothing wrong with weed as long as it is at least in moderation, bad long term effects only really happen from using it all the time like a moron, same with alcohol.

If it were legal there would certainly wouldn't be as many shitty types and it could be regulated better
>>
>>38252056
I smoked at least 3 times a day from age 18 to 21 and then stopped smoking pot at 21 and became a drunk. I honestly was in a fuzzy mental haze when I smoked every day that I did not experience when I drank every day. I just got my B.S. in molecular biology with a minor in chemistry and graduated with a 3.4 gpa and I was drunk for the entirety of college. I don't think I could have pulled that off stoned.
>>
I think potheads are the worst because at least people addicted to burgers and soda don't act like it's healthy for them
Look at that picture, the pothead looks fucking high, and this comic is trying to say that potheads aren't degenerate drug addicts
Weed is actually worse for your lungs than cigarettes, yet potheads pretend it cures disease because some types of marijauna can be "medicinal"
>>
>>38252860
No way is pot worse on your lungs than tobacco
Tobacco has way too many carcinogens
Sure pot isn't good on the lungs
But it's a lot better burning a leaf than burning cancerous chemicals
>>
>>38252056
Not a fan of drugs in general, the unhealthy food comparison however is stupid.
>>
>>38252948
The argument was made by a pothead, of course it's a shit argument
>>
>>38252056
They're also into religion. The biggest drug in history.
>>
>Studies that show that your heart becomes structurally different
Vs
>Studies that show that your brain becomes structurally different
>>
>>38252964

Wow!!!! really made me think man!
>>
>>38252056
Anything that alters your state of consciousness technically comes under the term "drug".
This cartoon would have made more sense if the woman in the chair was on Prozac or drinking alcohol or highly cafeeinated drinks.
Our brains are constantly releasing all kinds of chemicals.

On the other hand, I hate how everyone is treating cannabis like something everyone should be using. I understand it being used to help people with epolepsy or those who are in a lot of pain, but potheads just want to abuse it.

Worst thing about potheads is that all they talk about is getting high and the stupid shit they do while high. I smoke it recreationally, about twice a month. Not something I'd enjoy doing every fucking day of the week.
>>
>>38252860
you are so fucking clueless lmao
>>
>>38253236
Yeaaaa bro beeathing in smoke that causes you to cough and have a burning feeling in your chest is totally healthy brooooooo cures everything haha fuck oxygen lets just change it up with dat sick ass kush. Fucking radical then nobody wuld like have cancer and there wuld be no wars hahaha weed is fucking amaizing fucking narly bro yo lets go tell those guys why weed is so great and ruin their lives with shitty life choices hahahhaha this isnt like back in the days that everyone thought cigarettes werent harmfula nd now everyone has cancer woooooo yea weed fucking awesome let me show you all these articles saying weed is the best drug ever god you non weed bros are soooo dumb hahhhahahahahahhaah

Let me rip that bong brother
>>
>>38253332
>being this jealous that there are kids enjoying themselves and you're not
>>
>>38253369

Really? Is that your comeback? That anon fucking roasted you and all you come up with is "you're just jealous"
>>
>>38253369
Kids? Enjoy your ban underage faggot with literal cancer growing inside your lungs. Have fun dying at 30.

>>
>>38253332
>>38253390
>fucking roasted you
Samefags are worst that junkies
>>
File: 4848292991.png (34KB, 1258x558px) Image search: [Google]
4848292991.png
34KB, 1258x558px
>>38253415

Nope try again friendo
>>
File: 1499256209209.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499256209209.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>38252860
Pot is worse for your lungs than cigarettes? Yeah, okay buddy. Sounds like we got a serious case of sour grapes.
>>
>>38253236
>>38253544
>no argument and just a "ur dum haha"
Wtf I want to legalize drugs now
>>
alcohol and cigarettes are way worse than most normies imagine.
just cause they're legal and easy to get.
>>
>>38253648
This
Alcohol is literally legal poison
Only legal because throughout history humans would fuck themselves up on it
It's like if they discovered whippets way back then, they'd be legal and recreational now
>>
>>38253648
Is this thread about alcohol and cigarettes? Do you see anyone defending those two drugs?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
>>
I made a pretty similar thread on /b/ yesterday, we came to the general conclusion that weed could possibly release more tar than cigarettes but it's still less dangerous and weed smokers would have less tar in their lungs because they aren't smoking on the hour like tobac smokers do
>>
>>38252081
And despite all of that weed is still less harmful than cheeseburgers, soda and a shit load of prescription meds.
>>
>>38253762
You hear all the time about prescription opioids getting people hooked on heroin, becoming a real problem in America apparently
>>
>>38253729
>/b/
Ah yes, the pinnacle of scientific expertise.
>>
>>38253785
You saying we're any smarter over here?
>>
>>38252056
>Burgers are drugs

Are they saying stoners never eat unhealthy food? I drank an entire bottle of wine, ate a 12 inch pizza, a toblerone, a bag of crisps, 2 cakes and a can of monster within 3 hours while stoned.

Don't have a problem with weed but it's not some weird healthy miracle drug.
>>
>>38253729
A thread on /b/ isn't clinical research. More tar build up in a lung means higher chances of your lungs collapsing and someone dying. Any reputable health website will tell you that about cannabis
>>
>>38253799
Just because I'm not a doctor doesn't mean I can't point out that getting your info from a place mostly populated by dumbass 15-24 year olds is a bad idea.
>>
>>38253799

No he's saying why the fuck would you trust /b/ in the first place?
>>
>>38253841
Yes but weed smokers don't smoke nearly as much as regular smokers so they likely won't have as much tar buildup, it also depends how you smoke it. From a bong there'll be less tar from the water filtration and vaping it there'll be no tar
Not to mention the fact that tobacco tar has so many more carcinogens than weed has, if it even has any
>>
>>38253888

>dude just vape lmao

i love this meme
>>
>>38253717
pay attention, kid
the pic clearly shows someone abusing legal substances and judging a pot user.
alcohol and cigarettes are just the most popular and easier to get. I could include refined sugar and a couple more but I'm not sure you follow
>>
>>38253888
>888
:O trips
>>
>>38253544
>sour grapes
You really dont know how to use that phrase
>>
>>38253912

And? No one is denying is that junk food is bad for you unlike dumb stoners who believe weed is a cure for whatever dumb mental illness they found on tumblr
>>
>>38253807
Burgers and shitty fast/junk food in general do have habit forming qualities.

>Are they saying stoners never eat unhealthy food?
Obviously not, the cartoon is basically a self-insert versus a strawman.
>>
>>38253967
no one here said weed cures shit.
the point is we're all poisoning ourselves and in denial. but we like to act all superior.
>my drug is better than your drug
>>
>>38254050
You just put weed on the same level as alcohol and tobacco despite not being dangerously addictive and having much worse consequences. I'm not saying weed is good by any means, abusing any substance will fuck you up, weed is just much less dangerous than the others
>>
>>38254132
I agree, weed is a safer choice in most cases.
just saying sugar and heroin are both drugs,
educate and take care of yourself
>>
>>38254050
>>38254281

>all drugs are bad mmkay

woahh!!!!! really makes you think. interesting revealation there you pretentious cocksucker
>>
nothing from the nature's own earth has ever proven to be harmful, sorry coffee frogs, or wait no... uhh.. sugar... or no... uhh tobacco... alcoho-- hmmm, legalize it 4:20
>>
>virtually all major terror attacks in Europe and North America have been carried out by people reported to have been regular cannabis smokers

Really makes you think.
>>
>>38254583
cyanide is a natural substance too
maybe you should give it a shot
>>
>>38252056
WE ARE ALL ON DRUGS, YEAH
GIVE ME SOME OF THAT STUFF
>>
>>38254680
talk to the hand, faggot
>>
>>38254648

shhhhhh let those negative vibes out brooo smoke this fatty mane positive vibes peace and love man
>>
>>38254509
that was helpful
great job, keep posting!
>>
>>38254583

love eating poisonous mushooms cause its natural bro
>>
>>38253762
So what? Don't consume none of those things or weed and you're good.
>>
>>38252910
Who is burning the tobacco leaf any different from burning the cannabis leaf minus THC? Same amounts of tar, ash, and radioactive products. https://www3.epa.gov/radtown/tobacco.html
>>
>>38253584
i got better things to do than (literally just read) in your stead you fucking invalid
>>
>>38252056
>implying weed junkies don't get munchies
>>
>>38254648
an original citation is needed
>>
>>38253505

Nice PC and phone post combo you got going there. It's ok, we all do it.
>>
>>38253783

I've had at least a dozen people that I graduated high school with OD so far, shit is no joke. Here's a fun activity for us older robots, figure out how many people your age that you know who've died for far. I'm 32, about 37 from my graduating class. The aforementioned OD's, military deaths, about 8 suicides, 4 or 5 murders, the rest accidents.
>>
>>38252107
I smoked weed every day for around 5 years. Some gaps/breaks here and there, but generally I'd come home from work and smoke continuously until sleep every single day, and all day on my days off.

I'm not sure how damaging it was long term I periodically did other things like lsd/acid, dxm, etc. as well, but same deal: not really aware of what damaging impact it has had, if any.

I've been basically sober for over a year now though. Bought weed once recently after a year of sobriety and blew through an oz in two weeks. I default to binging on it if its available, which is not financially doable. Mentally I didn't notice much negative, besides being less driven to do some chores and stuff. Some mild laziness, but increased my drive to do art and my ability to feel and express emotions.

Not sure if it's worth it, desu. Still debating.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.