[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you give up on intimacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499464309237.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499464309237.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>every girl turned me down after talking me up to others
>would then try to hook me up with their landwhale friends
>only three friends I can truly confine in
>>
>>38250183
>Not attracted to 90% of girls, the thought of kissing a girl I don't like makes me vomit
>social outcast with only very few male friends whom I barely see

That's pretty much it
>>
intimacy is the one thing I refuse to give up on
>>
>>38250183
>give up
No, i avoid it because i have extreme fear of intimacy.
>>
>>38250225
I respect your optimism, but I have to ask why you would continue down the path of a normie?
>>
>>38250183
>>would then try to hook me up with their landwhale friends

It's because you're not as attractive as them. Maybe you should just settle with a nice landwhale. It's not so bad if you have harpoons.
>>
>>38250286
I just want someone to cuddle with and feel safe around
I didn't ask to be lonely
>>
>>38250183

One day I realized that the reason I'm alone is because I won't let anyone get close to me.

When I tried to think of when this started and what I could do to fix it, I realized I had been that way from a very young age.

So, I"m not sure what happened to me.
>>
>>38250286
It's a basic human need. Everyone needs it. Even robots have intimacy with family members, it's not just something with a girl you like
>>
>>38250538

>Even robots have intimacy with family members

Lol.
Please leave this board.
>>
It's a handful of reasons.
I'll give one so it's not a total blog.
>On okc before Tinder or whatever apps came out.
>Message as many girls. 10/10's lowest was 4.
>No reply.
>No reply.
>One really boring date.
>No reply.
>Some chatting then ghosted.
>No thanks.
>Not interested.
>No thanks.
>No reply.
>No reply.
>No reply.
>Some chatting then ghosting.

Then this really kind girl. Messaged me back saying sorry but, she found the love of her life already.

>I asked if we could just be friends.
>She said no
>I remind her of someone she is trying really hard to forget.
>Said it was nothing I did.
>Told me she hopes I find what I'm looking for.

Strangely that broke me and I deleted the account instantly.
I am so ashamed. It's not worth the effort anymore.
>>
>Having friends to confide in.

God bless you OP. :(
>>
>2010
>brain damage
>2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016&2017
>hit on chicks
>nothing but rejection
>???
>surrender and work on extremist views
>>
File: hgaaIWw.png (152KB, 600x503px)
hgaaIWw.png
152KB, 600x503px
>>38250538
>family members still talk to him

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMAL
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.