[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to cuddle with a qt girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: wrer.jpg (76KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
wrer.jpg
76KB, 564x564px
What does it feel like to cuddle with a qt girl?
>>
Idk it gets old. I was just cuddling with my qt lesbian friend that I have a close platonic relationship with. She took up the whole fucking bed and passed out on my chest, so I just got up and went to lay down in another room.

Cuddling is overrated/10
>>
File: JBa-t9Iv.jpg (24KB, 365x365px)
JBa-t9Iv.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
>>38250142
My pillow doesnt cuddle me back
>>
>>38250142

I'm 49 and kissless virgin, and yet don't know how does it feel.

wtf
>>
Horrible. Her body is way too hot and she's pressed against you uncomfortably and her bony ass hurts you and she will hog the fucking blanket like a fucking Jew bitch.
At least, that's how it is with my sister.
>>
File: 1498934225659.jpg (94KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1498934225659.jpg
94KB, 496x496px
>>38250142
not as good as youd think

bodies are warm and soft so same kinda thing as going to bed

>>38250266
so youd just rather go straight into fucking nowadays?
>>
File: Serious niggerdry at work.jpg (22KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Serious niggerdry at work.jpg
22KB, 300x200px
>>38250142
Quit with this interracial niggerdry, if you have nigger hair or nigger eyes you should be killed, much less allowed to be anywhere near your superiors
>>
>heat from her body and being under the blankets is unbearable
>girls hold in farts all day so they come out when they sleep
>sleep talking
>rolling around/moving
sometimes it's nice but most of the time i just wait until she's asleep and move to the other side of the bed.
>>
>>38250377
>not having a cold gf that sucks away heat from you like a vampire
>>
>>38250388
>tfw no reptilian gf
>>
>>38250377
this gives good insight to the virgins how much bullshit you have to deal with a gf just to keep her happy, enjoy waiting half an hour every night to wait for her to asleep before you can even try to do the same
you might as well have children to keep you awake
>>
File: 1496036874389m.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496036874389m.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>38250401
F U CK FUCK FUCJ
>>
>>38250437
>you might as well have children to keep you awake
Tfw I thought that my ex gf was just uniquely annoying in this regard. Good to know that it's just women that are like this, in general.
>>
>>38250142
>>38250142
it's the best feeling you can ever imagine. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I did the impossible and I cuddled with a qt, my only friend that is a girl (I rarely ever hang out with other men) that just so happens to only have me and some other girl we both know as a friend but that girl is degenerate as fuck and we always shit on her horrible life choices. Anyway, she's really apprehensive to physical contact aside from hugs so I don't know what changed in her mind to allow the cuddling to happen but my god it was great. It was really odd too, because it seemed like the day it happened could not have been the most ideal day for it to happen. She lives in a town 20 minutes away from me and we hadn't seen eachother for a month or more, but sometimes her mom comes down to my town since her's doesn't have any real grocery stores or anything of significance to shop at. She took the bus here early in the morning, and she stayed literally until 12 at night, because her mom for some reason decided to go shopping really late, so she didn't have to take the bus back home at 7:45PM like she'd always do. We spent the entire day, literally, on the living room couch, watching youtube videos and listening to music on the 70 inch flatpanel we have mounted to the wall. Around midday it got a nice mellow dark blue outside and the dim light was seeping through the window in my living room as the living room is in the same area as the front entrance because its a very small one story house. The whole time I really wanted to get close to her, but she was apprehensive, until something clicked in her I guess and she said "aw c'mere" I shit you not. It was cute as hell. And then we actually cuddled, for god knows how long, I think it was from around 5PM onwards. We fell asleep a couple of times, and the best part was that nobody was home, which was also just so perfect, and I doubt i'll ever get to be in a scenario as perfect as that again. But we spent the
>>
>>38250676
cont.
entire day and night on that couch cuddling eachother. It was so beautiful and emotional for me I had literally welled up in tears at the end and told her "you have no idea how much I needed this" and she said "I know." I remember it all so vividly. When It was time for her to leave I hugged her for about 30 seconds and told her I wish you didnt have to leave and she said she wished the same. After that, I was really hot, but at the time of the cuddling I never noticed it. I had also gone the entire day without eating, and I hadn't noticed that as well. The love I had for her in that moment overpowered basically everything, even if she was just my bestfriend.
>>
>>38250377
You also forgot

>wake up to being cold because girl has pulled the blanket all to herself
>>
>>38250704
to this day I still wish I could have that moment with her again. I talked to her after it happened and she told me something like "yeah, I guess we all need a little physical affection sometimes" but a few months later when I brought it up again she had seemed to forgot about it, which made me kinda sad.
>>
File: cuddling2.gif (263KB, 300x127px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling2.gif
263KB, 300x127px
>>38250142
It's the best. Ideally on a bed. Depends on the position and the girl.

My current cuddle buddy is awesome. She'll cuddle me from the side with her head pressed into my chest and her hands grabbing my back or lean her entire top half on me and press her head into the well of my neck with her arms around it.

She changes positions once in a while. We take long afternoon naps on the weekends when she's free and sleep sometimes at night like that.

She's not my girlfriend but she said she feels a strong affection for me. I don't even know what the fuck that means, but I get cuddled so whatever.

The feeling is amazing. You're so close to each other. You feel each other's breathing, each other's heartbeat. You feel her every movement. You stroke her soft hair while she clutches at you.

It's better than sex in my book.
>>
>>38250722
She probably just didn't want to make a big deal about it anon. she might do it again, but i would wait until she tries it again, if you straight up ask for it she might get uncomfortable
>>
>>38250848
yeah. thats if we're ever home alone again, I wouldn't cuddle her in front of family since I like keeping things like that private as I feel too awkward if people know or can see.
>>
>>38250875
i feel that anon, well try to have her over again sometime, what you have is what pretty much what every robot strives for
>>
File: cuddling.gif (523KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling.gif
523KB, 500x282px
>>38250875
Anon, you need to arrange cuddles. Cuddles only happen randomly the first time. You don't ask for them, but you ask her to come over on a day similar to the last time, get her in the mood, and just go for it. She'll probably expect you to take the lead the second time. Don't start too early though. Godspeed.
>>
File: 1498143546463.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498143546463.png
80KB, 500x421px
Anyone else seen the video with the cute girl that cuddles with you for an amount of time for money?
>>
>>38250704
I-I didn't need this at 5 AM.
Good for you anon. The details are everything for me.
>>
File: MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg (44KB, 619x515px) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg
44KB, 619x515px
Cuddling is amazing at the start because I get contact highs just from holding close and touching the girl I like. After that wears off I just do lap pillows. Lap pillows are just good
>>
Bumpurinu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.