[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /fake it through the day with some help from Johnnie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 9.jpg (105KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
105KB, 675x900px
who else /fake it through the day with some help from Johnnie Walker Red/ ?
>>
File: Wonkblog Graphic.jpg (349KB, 1484x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Wonkblog Graphic.jpg
349KB, 1484x1502px
maintaining a buzz all day takes a fucking lot of effort. i don't see how the alckys do it.
>>
>>38250088
>Red
Fucking degenerate, Drink a real man's whiskey like black or gold maybe a bit of jack.
>>
>>38250088
I swig on this all day, usually a half bottle a day.
>>
What is wrong with your hand/thumb?
>>
>>38250134
10 drinks a day?
fuck me, where would our economy be without these bastards.
>>
>>38250199
You're a fucking pussy 2bh
>>
>>38250216
I took it from google, bully
>>
>>38250088
I drink a lot of whiskey to put bad thoughts in my head
>>
I find the taste of alcohol repulsive. Heroin ftw
>>
>>38250352
>heroin

it's honestly better for you than alcohol (provided you don't mix it with anything and remember to breathe)
>>
>>38250391
It'll fuck your veins/sinuses up unlike alcohol. Hopefully I'll have od'd by then
>>
>>38250391
how do you know if its pure though?
I've read somewhere that there isn't any reliable test to see if it contains fent besides injecting a little and dosing to taste
>>
>>38250442
Buy online where it's reviewed to be quality
>>
>>38250494
That sounds comfy, how often do people get caught for having that delivered to their home?
>>
>>38250569
Very rarely could always happen though I'm just too degenerate to care
>>
>>38250088
Do you miss me r9k like ya used to daaaaaaaaaooooooooo
>>
>>38250733
WHO ELSE /SEND THE POISON RAIN DOWN THE DRAIN/ ??
>>
>>38250227
That's honestly not that much

I need at least half that just to feel safe
>>
>>38250088
I just shotgun a couple tall beers and some shots throughout the day, but usually just at work. One before i go in and one at lunch, a few shots during break and such.

It makes it more bearable.

And pro tip

>breath mints and dont get to close to the others
>>
>>38251536
any experience doing this at uni? I guess its the same kind of thing.
>>
>>38251663
What sort of experience are you looking for? I'm drunk 24/7 in university, it's the only place where being an overt alcoholic is socially acceptable.
>>
File: elliott.jpg (92KB, 940x626px)
elliott.jpg
92KB, 940x626px
No I gave up alcohol a few years ago
>>
>>38251536
beer fills up my stomach way before it gets me buzzed though. There's few things more annoying than wanting to drink more but not being able to because you feel like you just ate a seven-course dinner.
>>
>>38251714
I want a slight buzz during lectures so I don't sperg out, and to be drunk the rest of the time, hopefully in an inexpensive low calorie way if possible
>>
Alcoholic gastritis means I can't drink anymore. Sucks.
>>
File: sg9ZyBXo.jpg (32KB, 512x512px)
sg9ZyBXo.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>38251663
Im not in uni yet but probably will once i go, booze is sort of an anxiety killer for me. Kind of essential for social situations
>>
>>38251850
When I was an underclassman I had a gf that didn't go to my college and so I could get away with being drunk all week. It was a tradition for me to get hammered before the first day of all of my classes each semester. Lower division STEM classes are a joke and I used to go out partying until 3am on a Wednesday then take a chem exam at 10am still drunk and get an A. I couldn't really follow math classes drunk though. By the time I was in upper division classes I had a gf at my school and I would wait for her to go home before I got drunk every day. It wasn't until I got into organic chemistry and upper division molecular bio classes that I actually had to skip drinking some nights to study.

I took my bio 1 lab practical drunk out of my fucking mind and I got the highest score out of any of the sections that semester. When people complained about how hard they studied for exams and got C's it made me wonder how smart I would actually be if I didn't get drunk practically every day for the past 6 years. I just graduated cum laude though.
>>
>>38250088
Never did quite understand the appeal of alchohol. Of all the ways to evade sobriety, why booze?
>>
>>38252051
>Of all the ways to evade sobriety, why booze?
it's easy and cheap to get ahold of. You can just walk into a store and buy it. Convenient! You don't have to know a guy who knows a guy unless you're under 21.
>>
>>38252071
Fair point. I guess i just don't really enjoy the feeling of being drunk. I feel far less in control, far more prone to hazards both social and otherwise, far more in tune with my unbearable enotions. Different makeups i suppose
>>
>>38252015
i'm doing a meme degree (film studies) so i'm not too worried about exams and stuff. also not worried about flatmates / potential gf judging me about it. Wondering how you get that balance between being buzzed and people not noticing you're drunk?
>>
>>38252115
Im the total opposite

Pros

>in control
>more aware
>no anxiety
>depression be gone
>become very social and chill

But thats only at the right amount
Cons

>small percentage of critical fuck up that gives it away
>edgy driving
>more prone to ignoring my "passivity or middle ground" rule
>become more impulsive than i am already which is the worst one

Obviously im more prone to cons the more i consume
>>
7th day sober here, doesn't sound like much but it's so fucking hard. this is going cold turkey (well, I did spend two days in hospital detoxing, but after that, nothing else) from a fifth of vodka a day. i a had seizure and that's what prompted the intervention.
>>
>>38252115
No substance appeals to everyone. Alcohol lessens my anxiety, but I hate weed, because weed heightens it.

>>38252236
>>edgy driving
Edgy how? When I have to drive after a few too many I'm that guy you see in the right lane on the highway doing exactly the speed limit, while everyone else zooms past him. Cruise control is a godsend.
>>
>>38252335
I use to deliver pizzas, time is money and i have to eat

And drink

And smonk el weedo

And feed doggo most importantly
>>
REAL ALCOHOLICS DRINK $20 OR LESS VODKA
>>
>>38252410
Smart alcoholics brew their own beer and distill their own whiskey.
>>
>>38252410
Yeah real alcoholic idiots who want to throw up they're guts and black out before the fun begins

Or chicks. Idk why but i swear every bubble headed bitch always wants vodka, then they black out and do stupid shit. But thats the fun part
>>
>>38252490
is this bait
>they're guts
>vodka makes you puke
i refuse to believe someone is this retarded
>>
>>38252410

>20 dollars
>spending that much when you can get a fifth for like 5 and change and a half gallon for like 15 at the most

KAMCHATKA MY NIGGA. And it's actually good since it doesn't taste like anything, which is what vodka should actually taste like. nothing.
>>
>>38252527
that's why i said or less, nigga. but i do get $20 handles since i have money. sobieski
>>
>>38250088
I prefer makers mark desu
>>
>>38252559
Knob Creek is heavenly. Especially their rye whiskey.
>>
>>38252546

You put 20 and it triggered me, sorry. No reason to spend more than you have to to get hammered and face the day. Carry on brave liquor soldier. Most expensive thing I've ever drank was like a free bottle of hennessy my boss gave me. Fucked me RIGHT up. I've never been that drunk in my life and I barely drank 1/3 of the bottle. Is there some special dark magic in cognac that fucks people up or what?
>>
>>38252638
nigger liquor gets you drunk faster
>>
>>38252727

Ahh the

>drunk faster meme

Ive never understood it. Just have a few shots or beers and wait five minutes. Theres no point in the meme man its like saying headys gets you high faster than mids. What are you a giraffe
>>
>>38252825
I was joking, but I see your previous post wasn't bait and you're actually a fucking retard lol
>>
>>38252727

>implying I don't drink cheap vodka every day

It takes about a fifth now to get drunk, I need to cut back honestly, but I honestly don't see a reason to. i don't get withdrawals from like, anything, so i'm not worried about that, it's just that there's no reason to stop.

Think i'm just gonna start buying gallon jugs of hawaiian punch and just make my own wine since it's apparently super easy. Fuck it, the more I can drink for cheap the better.
>>
Hah, I wish.
Drinking makes me feel sick.
>>
File: 1499167111619.jpg (62KB, 520x494px)
1499167111619.jpg
62KB, 520x494px
>>38252912
Sorry m80 i dont argue with niggers hab a mice bay
>>
I dropped drinking because a handle of gin a day was taking it's tole.
it wasn't always gin i drank whiskey, but switched to gin and it was actually good since you can drink it like water
>>
been going through three liters of whisky a week, I drink every day just to get a slight buzz, been doing that for almost a year now. A glass when I wake up, one after breakfast, one before lunch, after lunch, after work, before sleep, rinse repeat, sometimes when I work alone, I'll drink on the job.
I doesn't makes me feel better, but less bad, like a crutch.
Planning to stop though, I've started to take steps to change my life, bought new big toy clothes, took up swimming and will start full contact on september
and it's been expensive as well as dangerous, drunk driving is not taken lightly by police, can't have my license removed or the family finding out.
>>
>>38250088
JOHNNY WALKER BLUE LABEL OH YEEEEAH
>>
>>38251536
Pro tip: people can smell the alcohol. Switch to vodka.
>>
>>38250088
dued alcohol lermow
>>
File: The Punisher.jpg (29KB, 550x330px)
The Punisher.jpg
29KB, 550x330px
>>38250391
>>38250352
>>38250442
>>38250494
>>38250569
>>38250592

INJECT THE VIAL, END UP IN A PILE
>>
>>38250088
>not drinking blue label
Are a poor faggot, or a retard?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.