[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post dreams that stuck with you for whatever reason, whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1420491946167.jpg (59KB, 1069x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420491946167.jpg
59KB, 1069x800px
Post dreams that stuck with you for whatever reason, whether they be disturbing or pleasant. Here's one I had last night.

>Dreamed I was friends with this wooden pinocchio-like character
>At some point I get the idea to cut off his hands for some reason
>Dream shows an image of some cartoon guy with a red hat and blue overalls that was supposed to represent pinocchio, with the dream showing this same cartoon guy frowning and crying when it showed his hands being cut off
>Scene cuts to this really bad burn victim with no ears or nose, wearing a grey hoodie and 2 beanies, walking around the city
>For whatever reason in my mind I figured out that this was the new pinocchio
>Scene cuts to him sitting in front of me at a table and angrily talking about how he hates what I did to him, and how his skin always burns
>Notice that he has his real hands, albeit severely burned like the rest of him
>I pull out a bowl of mineral water and place it in front of him
>He sticks his hands in the water and it's like instant relief for him, and he seems to relax as steam slowly rises from the bowl
>Don't remember much after that, except that I rode bikes with Michelle and Flash from Spider-Man: Homecoming (I had seen it yesterday with a friend) and that I didn't see pinocchio again after that
>>
File: 1487195874450.jpg (346KB, 2420x2272px)
1487195874450.jpg
346KB, 2420x2272px
>>38249348
When I was 4 or 5 I had a dream where a giant fat naked version of my grandma was chasing me in some massive giant wooden attic.

This wasn't a funny dream she was a demonic horror version of herself along with being giant and fat and naked and I had to hide from her and shit.
>>
>>38249385
...how sure are you that this was a dream?
>>
>around 8 years old
>dream that I'm walking down the road by my apartment
>dad is literally a wizard
>he stands in front of me
>summons traffic light
>starts telling me about his wizard powers
>look up
>theres this big star in the sky (not sun)
>it's daylight
>star gives me candy
>keep looking at star as I leave, looking at it on the ride to school, felt like a long time
>wake up
>can't stop thinking about star
>go to school
>think about star for rest of day
That star legitimately felt like my best and only friend, love you starbro
>>
>>38249411
Theres no attic in my house at least not one that big.
>>
File: IMG_1482.jpg (123KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
123KB, 730x1095px
>>38249348
I used to be a fedora lord when it came to dreams and thought they were just mental diarrhoea until this one happened to me in the aftermath of the break up of my relationship with the only I think I've,ever loved.

>looking for afore mentioned bitch in my home town
>driving around in a camper van trying to find get
>figure she has to come home eventually
>park camper van in front of her house and wait
>kinda dozing off on th camper bed
>suddenly a spectral arm appears through the glass
>holy fuck what does it want?
>suddenly and without warning grabs me y the testicles and begins relentlessly squeezing them in a vice like grip
> I try to get it off me
>it's basically a ghost hand and my hands go right through it.
>wake up hyperventilating and sweating

That same night I'd let her crash over because I lived really close to her work and had unseucccesfully tried it on her with her. My subconscious was telling me to stop being a fucking cuck for her.
>>
>>38249488
But your gran is a giant fat demon who wants to eat you, right? :^)
>>
>>38249622
Nah oregano orignao braaaap
>>
File: aXm9052xjU.jpg (124KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9052xjU.jpg
124KB, 650x650px
>>38249348
>occasionally have recurring dreams that are me journeying through somewhere
>eventually memorize places, people recognize me, etc
>they try to interact with me but I am a wanderer, an observer
>eventually tire of wandering and wish for something more one night before sleeping
>wanderer dream, I come to a giant stone tower (like korin tower) and start climbing it
>see other people climbing and smaller mindless things going up and down
>at a mid level there's a platform, teachers that gather us around
>suddenly the teachers are attacked, I try to use what little I learned to help right before one of them is struck down
>get impaled through the back
>never have a wanderer dream again
posted this on /x/ before no replies though
>>
>>38249675
How long ago was your last wanderer dream anon?
>>
>be 17 or 18 I believe
>dream that I was in some nice co-ed boarding school, like Hogwarts
>remember the feeling that I had a crush on some girl in the dream
>end up witnessing her lesbo out with another girl
>at the same time some friends in this open jeep call over to me to jump in
>leave the school and go on some cross continent road trip
>I remember nothing about the trip but it felt like it was months
>come back to the school
>dream girl crush is outside the door
>she looks different, similar to a girl I met while on a tour bus in China
>tells me "Do you remember the people in your dreams?"
>wake up

That one fucked me up for awhile, because it felt like just such a long regarding that road trip. It felt like I actually had that life for some time, for at least a couple of years, and the girl basically referencing that life made it real.

The only other dream I remember is

>be an observer to some conflict between the cops and some other guys
>end up in a shootout
>start hiding
>get shot in the neck, like a heavy graze along the back of my neck
>start bleeding out
>just stay there on the ground holding the back of my neck
>die
>wake up with an intense heat on the back of my neck
>>
>>38249348
A few years ago I had a dream I was walking near the small wooded area behind the apartment complex I used to live in. I end up running into a giant cobra, maybe 7ft long. It barks at me like a fucking dog and I try to run away. I try to run but I'm basically stuck in place and no matter how fast I move my feet I only can slowly move a few centimeters. I look behind me and I see it lunging right at my face.

Woke up in a cold sweat. I have a ton of vivid dreams that I remember, but this one fucked with me for a while.
>>
>>38249348
>I dream that i am in a gigantic abandoned mall
>Im searching for colored pebbles in the mall (don't know why)
>For some reason i needed to hide from somethings i never saw in the dream
>Manage to find the pebbles and get some of them
>Then i needed to run away again because i somehow knew the things were coming
>Before in my dream i was acrobat level nimble and agile, now i feel like im running in tar and i jump like an old man
>Run slow-mo to the glass elevator, manage to reach it and the doors close
>I know something is on top of the elevator waiting for me, for some reason there was a large slide on the elevator
>I take the slide to avoid the thing on top of elevator, i land in a big ballpit at the bottom
>Somehow i am "drowning" in the ballpit, i try to reach the "shore"
>Something falls to the ballpit with me
>Something grabs my legs
>As i lose sight of the surface i wake up
I have no idea what the fuck the colored pebbles were even supposed to represent, and the things loved to avoid visual contact
>>
File: IMG_1479.png (82KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.png
82KB, 250x229px
>>38250502
Stop running from your problems anon, confront the dragon of chaos and rise to your rightful place as king of your life!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.