[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i find a fembot who is willing to be platonic friends with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1497325020947-r9k.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497325020947-r9k.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
Where do i find a fembot who is willing to be platonic friends with me
>>
Anywhere? Finding people with like minded interests isn't that hard.
>>
>>38249340
>talking to girls isn't hard
>finding autistic robot girls isn't hard
>>
>>38249303
Now do you mean an actual platonic relationship or a "platonic" relationship where you'll hold out for the hope of it becoming more?
If its just a plain platonic relationship just talk to a girl who shares your hobbies or interests. If you don't go out to a specific place for this go to forums specifically for those hobbies or interests to attempt to meet them.
The rest is up to you being socially aware enough not to scare them off and I can't help you there.
>>
>>38249303
>gender matters
>platonic
Sure nigger
>>
>>38249712
I find that the most interesting conversations i have have been with grills tbqh. Male conversation topics are just fucking boring
>>
>>38249303
>Where do i find a fembot who is willing to be platonic friends with me
and why is her gender important if you want nothing more than friendship?
>>
>>38249839
I've just said why in this post >>38249839
>>
>>38249303
On r9k, I would imagine.
What are your interests?
>>
me me mee me im an actual girl!!! FUCKING Believe me be my friend (:
>>
>>38250044
i'll feminize you and turn you into a girl
>>
>>38250077
I'm a female (female) i don't know how to prove it to you. :----(
>>
>>38250026
Music, /lit/, history, psychology, politics. Generic robot tastes
>>
>>38250160
tits or gtfo

oregalinoooooospoonpenguins
>>
>>38250235
you fucking baby im not asking u to send a photo of your wilting dick to prove you have one
>>
>>38250296

sorry i didn't write the rules honey bear
>>
File: kek kerekek.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
kek kerekek.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>38249303

>craves to be friendzoned by a fembot
>>
>>38249303

I had one but I blew it she was even going to let me play with her tits and they were nice.

And I can't even remember her trip name so I can't find her again.
>>
>>38250446
It's not friendzone if you're not interested in a sexual relationship in the first place
>>
>>38250160
Timestamp on the back of your palm and hide your face.
If you can even do this then gtfo cuck boy
>>
>>38250545

>the dreaded self-friend-zoned
>>
>>38250160
Record your voice on vocaroo. If you are really a girl you shouldn't have any problem proving it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.