[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laughing at robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: 0nOpuxI_d.jpg (47KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
0nOpuxI_d.jpg
47KB, 640x530px
How many of you come here just to laughs at robots' feels and bitching about their misreable life? Don't get me wrong, I can relate to many things being written here, but often it's just so over the top, that I can't help myself laughing.
>>
quite the disgusting human being you are

i wonder how god feels about filth like you who laugh at the dying of the soul from your high horse
>>
>>38249210
But I'm a dying soul myself, and also many people laughed about my own misery straight into my face, I quess I've became too cynical after all the shit treatment I got so even my own misery is just a lauhing matter to me.
>>
"Edgy 12 year old stays up past his bedtime" The thread
>>
Just you. Kill yourself.

Not even a you
>>
Doesn't make me laugh. Just makes me grimace. So many of these people are privileged kids whining about lack of a model gf. It's pathetic.
>>
Life sucks for most people. Everyone here has just come to that realization and isn't in denial unlike normalfags.
>>
Not laugh, just to pass the time when I'm bored. Many posters here are completely delusional and beyond hope. No amount of logic or examples will make them want to leave their own little fantasy world. They'd rather believe in memes than facts.
>>
>>38249162
I do this quite a bit. And to bully robots. It's fun and makes me feel good. Sometimes I'll try and help them but they're so change averse and too into wallowing in self-pity that they just react with hostility. Nothing is funnier than an unironic self-identifying robot tries saying I'm a bigger loser for doing this. Nobody is lower than robots.
>>
>>38249334
I don't laugh at them I just feel bad for them. No use just telling them to simply think differently. Some of them are fucked, no recover. Others can probably read a book and fix their shit.
>>
>>38249162
I come here for the neets and how they keep up the illusion of being a zombie that wastes months like candy is okay.
They have no money, no value and aren't productive (some are and actually learn a language or have a hobby where they create something but most are just wasted air).

So yeah, I get to remind myself that I broke out of being one myself for a quite a while and feel much better knowing that I have a worth and get to buy anything I want.
>>
>>38249715
They can't be any different than that, you cannot get a life if you stay 24/7 stucked up in your own room, with no urge to socialize. But to begin with there are many factors that can prevent them from socializing.
>>
>>38249162
Post more of the roastie (male?) originally
>>
>>38249162
Yep, I also get a kick out of how pathetic everyone on here is. Especially the degree to which they try to convince themselves they're happy with where their choices have taken them.
>>
File: 14973002825167.jpg (84KB, 512x512px)
14973002825167.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>38249755
>>38249797
>they do everything they want every day of their lives, they don't have to slave for a job and most of them have enough disposable income to keep playing vidya and anime for the rest of their lives
HS is over, the only people who care about what you may think are failed normies and face it, people strive all slave all their lives to amount enough wealth to become neets
>>
Its already been said but kill yourself normo
>>
>>38249894
>its a "im better than you but i also post here" episode

lol your not fooling anyone faggot
>>
Please don't bite the kafkatraps in here. It's very easy to see.
>>
>>38249901
>It's another "Robot pretends not to care whilst crying about Chad, normies and roasties online in a desperate bid to stave off crushing loneliness" episode
>>
>>38249918
But I legitimately am better than 99% of you.
>>
>>38249929
Is it any different to people like you bitching and complaining about NEETs and robots?
You point one finger, you point three at yourself, cunt.
>>
>>38249852
That looks like Miss Alice.
>>
>>38250020
Is it? I can't tell when she hides most of her face.
>>
>>38249944
why are you here?you are just fueling the fire with your presence.

Besides your already have 90% of the internet catered to your kind so why hang in in an outcast circle?
>>
>>38250009
>Is it any different to people like you bitching and complaining about NEETs and robots?
Yes. We aren't disgusting shut-ins with no friends. We also have girlfriends and aren't a constant disappointment to our families. This really doesn't work two ways anon. You're below us. End of story.
>>
>>38250040
>why are you here? you are just fueling the fire with your presence.

Because I'm not wanted here. And because the people on here make me laugh. And because secretly I feel like if a couple key points in my life had gone another way I'd have ended up as one of the NEET losers on here.
>>
>>38250048
your right you are better than us , still why are you here?

I honestly doubt your life is as good as you claim if you require satisfaction from picking on the lowest of society

You're no better than those faggots who pick on disabled kids
>>
>>38250062
your more fucked in the head than the /b/tards if this shit makes you laugh

good luck with yourself dude
>>
>>38250074
>still why are you here?
I came to 4chan when I was a kid. Why would I leave if I don't have to?

>if you require satisfaction
Who said anything about require? Why does every retard do this? Did you believe those school specials that told you we were all horribly insecure and abused and blah blah blah

>You're no better than those faggots who pick on disabled kids
>He literally compared himself to a retard
lmfaooo
>>
>>38250062
>>38250048
It seems as though you haven't gotten enough attention in your life if you're shilling how great your life is on the worst board so this might be the highlight of your day getting angry neets to rage at your posts. Whatever gets you off little guy.
>>
I'm here to help robots, not laugh at them, for I too was once a robot
>>
>>38250040
Stop pretending this is your board. It's not. You belong on wizchan. It's your safe space. Why do you have to shit up this site?
>>
>>38250097
>I came to 4chan when I was a kid
With the way you act you sure sound like you still are.I don't understand who people complaining about their shit lives is funny.

Get some help
>>
>>38250113
>Enjoy making fun of losers
>Pointing out how well my life is thankfully going makes them upset
How is this shilling again?

>Whatever gets you off
I know. And there isn't anything you can do about it

>>38250122
This. This board was so much better before all the feels threads. It was created to avoid WHEN I WAS and THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>38250122
4chan has always been the cesspit of the internet newfag get lost
>>
I actually laugh when you normals post about missing your ex
>>
>>38250133
>I don't understand who people complaining about their shit lives is funny.
Because you have a shit life. The difference between everyone here and people legitimately suffering is that you deserve it and your personality and choices have lead you to where you are. Your life, your virginity, your unhappiness, your loneliness are all direct products of the decisions you made and didn't make in conjunction with your god awful personalities.

>Get some help
Pot meet kettle.

>>38250146
Right. And you faggots dug a basement to the cesspit and settled there. It's time to fucking leave.
>>
>>38250146
4chan has always been a cesspit where normies and Chads shitpost. You neckbeard virgins invaded later.
>>
>>38250165
>just world fallacy, the post
When you're basically a mental midget but don't know it, it's easy to assume that bad things happen to bad people, because that's just the way life is. Protip:you're retarded
>>
>>38250165
Great life you got there arguing with incels,neckbeards and other trash at 5 in the morning lmao
>>
>>38250029
Yes, it's Miss Alice
>>
>>38250204
The world isn't just but it doesn't change the fact that you're ignored and discarded because you're shit people. Sorry buddy :)

>>38250218
>Great life you got there arguing
Whoa. There are no arguments here. Just stating facts. I'm not actually interested in what any of you say.

>at 5 in the morning
>he thinks his timezone is the only timezone
lmfao my lord you people are retarded
>>
>>38249944
gee you say it like its an accomplishment.

You're on a board with majority neets and lifes fuckups. Too afraid to brag yout shit life on board like /sci/ with actual intellectuals?
>>
>>38250274
>/sci/
>actual intellectuals
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Its called empathy.

I wouldn't expect a nigger to know what that means though
>>
I come here because the people who post here intrigue me. It's kind of fascinating.
>>
>>38250303
>he wants me to empathize with autists who can't empathize with ANYONE
Nah.
>>
>>38250333
Do you even know what it means to be a robot you dense nigger.They dont show emotions.

Thats a dumb reason to not show empathy anyways. Thats like not feeding your child because he wouldnt say thank you wtf
>>
>>38250158
they post here thinking we give a shit.They can't even bother to lurk enough in order to prep good bait
,its pathetic
>>
File: 1499435458238-pol.jpg (71KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499435458238-pol.jpg
71KB, 480x576px
>>38250267
Firstly, America is the only country that matters. Furthermore, West coast is an absolute garbage heap of states, so if you're there then you're still trash. Secondly, you're chatting a lot of shit, calling fellow robots shit people. If you are here, for any reason, be it entertainment or feels, you are equally broken internally. You might have the advantage of your looks in regular society, but here the only that matters is personality, and yours is just as shit as every one else's.

Thirdly, you're a babyback bitch.
>>
>>38250267
if its not A.M. then its productivity hour in the rest of the world.

what are you doing here arguing with autists then?
>>
>>38250381
>Do you even know what it means to be a robot you dense nigger.They dont show emotions.
They aren't robots though. They're supposed to be human. If they're literal robots then it's okay to do with them as we wish, like a phone or computer.

>Thats like not feeding your child because he wouldnt say thank you
What's wrong with this? The child would learn a lesson and it wouldn't starve and die. Lots of parents use the withholding of food as punishment. Nothing wrong with it.

>>38250450
Go be retarded elsewhere.
>>
>>38250048
>You're below us. End of story.
Not really, we have enough money to do what we want and live like we want every single day of our lifes.
>>
File: payslip lol.jpg (24KB, 1130x118px)
payslip lol.jpg
24KB, 1130x118px
>>38250466
Unless you have rich parents you have much less than us. Payslip related
>>
File: 1488582411273.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488582411273.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>38250461
keep it subtle next time its obvious at this point
>>
>validating these faggots by responding to them at all
dumbies
>>
>>38250481
>everyone being mean is just a troll :(
Is that what you said in primary school? And in middle school and high school?
>>
>>38250477
>Much less than us
This is the thing though, i don't care about status, gf,clothes ,car, i have enough money to live like i want and do what i want for the rest of my life, You can fool yourself all you want and shitpost in this board but at the end of the day failed normies and normal fags are below us as they always crave for more
>>
>>38250466
>like we want
I thought you guys wanted gfs

I think robots should try to achieve normiehood if they want its benefits. Not all of you can do it, but you should at least try if it aligns with your goals.
>>
>>38250501
Thats the point of this topic-less board just get a rise out of people and you are doing a decent job at it
>>
>>38250505
>i don't care about status, gf,clothes ,car,
Uh-huh. Sure you don't. Complaining about not having these things is what losers like you think this board is for.

>>38250528
Thanks anon. If you were an Aussie I'd chill you with drink some beers and smoke a bong. But you're probably too much of a faggot to hang out.
>>
>>38250541
Oh, it's an Aussie shitposter. How surprising.
>>
File: cuddling2.gif (263KB, 300x127px)
cuddling2.gif
263KB, 300x127px
>>38250505
> they always crave for more
Not quite true, all I need is a bed and some cuddles with a girl who likes me and I'm happy.
>>
File: DGbtaKT.jpg (90KB, 556x905px) Image search: [Google]
DGbtaKT.jpg
90KB, 556x905px
>>38249162
>le robots :)...le...robots haha :)....
>im le...robot :)
Fuck off snowflake. DIAF.
>>
>>38250565
Just because their shitposts doesn't mean they aren't true. Perhaps we could bond over pic related and discuss the virtues of nuking Melbourne.
>>
>>38250585
they're not their. The goon is getting to me it seems
>>
File: 1499217645026.jpg (87KB, 995x933px)
1499217645026.jpg
87KB, 995x933px
>when normies have such wonderful lives but they still come here
>>
File: 1486263695503.png (47KB, 839x718px)
1486263695503.png
47KB, 839x718px
>>38250541
I'll have drink with you i'll give you a pass because i enjoy aussie bants
>>
>>38250600
Mein abbo
>>
>>38249162
yes, especially at the mommy dom and the women hate threads
>>
>>38250600
>implying Australia isn't rapidly getting chinked as we speak
>>38250585
Which is worse, Sydney or Melbourne
>>
>>38250675
>implying Australia isn't rapidly getting chinked as we speak
Chinks are submissive as fuck. They should be stopped from buying our land though
>Which is worse, Sydney or Melbourne
Melbourne by far. But Sydney is second. If we got rid of those two we'd be a very right leaning country. Melbourne is basically where all the lefties are. Sydney is centrist.
>>
File: 1486422109310.png (549KB, 640x640px)
1486422109310.png
549KB, 640x640px
>>38250675
thats true ,new Zealand as well
>>
>>38250753
God that is fucking disgusting. Especially because I'm half sheep fucker. What the fuck is happening to the white world? Everyone needs to go back
>>
File: 1486672691768.jpg (2MB, 1146x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1486672691768.jpg
2MB, 1146x1563px
>>38250768
Don't you guys got your borders secure?Thats a step up at least.

Just need uncucked leadership to push the way
>>
>>38250788
Yeah but a lot of our politicians are Chinaboos so will literally suck Chinese cock to take more of them. No idea why. They're ugly as shit, make bad employees and can't speak English. If you come here in a boat though there is a chance we'll sink it and let you swim to safety. But not if safety is in Australia, we'll turn you around and send you back.
>>
>>38249162
/fit/ here

I love coming to this place to see how pathetic people can be
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.