[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /cigarettesaftersex/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1920x1080px
"I know you're leaving baby~ the birds are flying south"
>inb4 le normie get out XD!
This is the saddest and best fucking music ever and if you think otherwise you are a sad sack of shit with literally zero good music taste
>>
le normie get out XD!
>>
>>38249094

I'm a firefighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYARiZkyK8Y
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (82KB, 642x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
82KB, 642x329px
>>38249094
>flavor of the week hipster garbage with le edgy ironic name no one will remember in a month
no
>>
>>38249094
I like K
>>
pretty ironic for fawns over youtube-core to talk shit about other people's taste. CigarettesAfterSex for some reason gets considerable attention from youtube's algorithm, same with that "Odessa- Caribou" song.
>>
>>38249094
Yeah I've heard of them
I download random free albums from bandcamp in hopes that they're good because I can't pay money for albums
>>
"Whisper something in your ear, it was a perverted thing to say ---- but I said it anyways... made you smile and look away"
"When we dancing in my living room, to that silly 90s R&B, when we had a drink or 3, always ends in a hazy shower scene"
Literally the best tfw no gf music, when I listen to this I imagine me with a QT gf dancing somewhere in some shitty broken down industrial zone getting drunk and smoking,
Also, when the singer said "when we dancing in the living room" I thought he said "when we dancing through your fingers.." since he mumbled it so hard
>>
>>38249094
fake sad music for tumblr girls, almost as bad as twenty one pilots
>>
>>38249311
T. Straight edge faggot who listens to justin Bieber on loop all day
>>
>>38249445
yeah sure if that makes you feel better
>>
I like this music but i new a grill who listened to it and i can't really enjoy it anymore
>>
You've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye ;_;
>>
>>38249135
This, lmao. Musically its uninteresting as all hell, lyrically it's unfit for anyone over the age of 16. Learn to play an instrument and read something deeper than genre fiction and young adult novels, then come back and listen to this crap and see it for what it is
>>
>>38249510
I didn't really like it beforehand but when I girl I was infatuated with put it on for me it was completely tarnished.

Nothings Going to Hurt You Baby came YouTube autoplay during post-coital cuddling with bed my FWB...

I haven't seen her in half a year but it I was obliterated inside.
>>
>>38249094
they aren't bad, but not really that special that I'd make a thread about it. have fun listening to their music tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.