[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl just drunk texted me that she is in love with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1494186439159.png (444KB, 1803x839px) Image search: [Google]
1494186439159.png
444KB, 1803x839px
>tfw girl just drunk texted me that she is in love with me

W-What do I do here robots?
>>
Obvious choice.

>you too
>>
>>38248747
Propose marriage and see what happens.
If she accepts you have to do it
>>
show text so you aint bullshitting

and definitely definitely reply as anon said >>38248755
>>
>>38248747
ignore >>38248755

say
>you're drunk
trust me if you take it seriously she will just ghost you tomorrow
>>
>>38248747
If she's drunk take the opportunity to clarify what she means.
Is it either
>I love, bro
>I love you
>>
>>38248747
Make a plan for a date now. If you wait until she sobers up, she might feel weird about what she did and avoid you.
>>
>>38248784
>not playing nightmare mode by jumping the gun to marriage
newfag
>>
>>38248747
Don't reply to her and wait for her to not be drunk and see her reaction to this, if she's spergy then she might be into you, if she's normal then well she doesn't like you and was saying it to be funny
>>
>>38248747
Send penor, faggot.
>>
>>38248747
"thanks"
might be a joke on your expense
>>
>>38248747
Ask her to come over you pussy, she's ready to fuck just say it "come over" nothing else
>>
>>38248747
My mom does that too, she's such a fool. She has her doubts about the guy, buy give her some drunk, and she'll tell him that she is in love or this or that. Guy has a gambling hobby, buys $20 scratch tickets sometimes, and smokes more weed than you. It's long distance too. So many doubts, but drill in her head with alcohol and he's perfect for her. I like him though I wouldn't mind him.
>>
>>38248747
In vino veritas
Thats latin for SMASH
>>
>>38248747
Google a dick pick of an actual nice dick

Send it to her

Embrace the disappointment on her face
>>
>>38248778
This is the best answer bump bump
>>
Something that will amuse the person whose idea it was for her to send you that.
No matter what you do, they'll get a chuckle.
>>
You reply "I know" and keep doing important stuff like saving the galaxy from the Empire.
>>
>>38248747

Respond with "you're drunk, come back to your senses."

If she was kidding around and you respond seriously, she is definitely going to post you on social media so she and her friends can make fun of you because you believed you had a chance.

If she wasn't, go for it my man.
>>
>>38248747
"Cool, let's do something about it when you're sober"
>>
>>38248778
I did this when I was in your situation OP
but I'm still a virgin a year on so maybe you should just try and take advantage of this, how close are you to her?
>>
>>38248747
>got a drunk text from a girl I haven't heard in 7 months
>wew lad
>ignore it
stupid whore
>>
Call her and try to be normal, therefore you an tell quickly if she's just trying to get a reaction/ fucking with you. Also you can tell if she's drunk or not.
>>
>>38248747
are you fucking dense? Call her you retard.
>>
>>38248747

imagine her getting sober and reading an extremely embarassing reply from you.

yes, I'd reply ''me too''.
>>
File: opisafag.jpg (26KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.jpg
26KB, 333x333px
>>38248747

faget, we're still waiting for your screenshots of her replies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.