[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRONG looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: mean_mug_by_botchalmighty.jpg (29KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
mean_mug_by_botchalmighty.jpg
29KB, 466x350px
Anybody ever look at you wrong? I was at a fast food resteraunt, and this Chad looking guy and his little enterouge all gave me weird looks when I walked into the resteraunt. Nobody else did, only them. I got in line behind them, and this fucking piece of shit just kept looking back at me. He looks evil. He looks like a garbage human being. He ought to be killed.

Anybody else get this? I feel like if I told a normie that they wouldn't get it. They think it's okay to look at people wrong. Am I overreacting?
>>
This guy in a car parked out front was looking at me like I had three heads, his mouth slightly ajar. Turns out my fly was unzipped. Again.
>>
Some old lady kept looking at me a couple days ago and I almost flipped her off. I should have. Old cunt.
>>
>>38248722
And how did that make you feel? What if a guy had done it? Would you have felt justified punching the guy?
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
I was shopping today and these two girls were walking side by side with their carts, blocking the aisle. I politely said "excuse me," and they two looked up at me in shock I was speaking to them. They stared at me in disgust and just scoffed, never moving for me to pass by.

Back on the 4th I had my family over because my place has a great view of the fireworks. Before that I got a bunch of ice cream, beer and the like and this Chad with his girlfriend just stared at me for buying the junk food/drinks. When the next checkout stand opened I moved towards it and the Chad tried to do the same, telling me "you in such hurry to stuff your face? Let the chick ahead of you, mang..." he then pushed his girlfriend forward and knocked my cart aside.
>>
File: watkitten.jpg (150KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
watkitten.jpg
150KB, 1000x984px
i used to work and this girl would stare at me most of my shift. she was NOT attracted to me and it was so fucking weird and unnerving

i'm not deluded either another guy noticed it "she just stares at you". she was lazy(typical mexican) and never did even any work
>>
>>38248961
She's scared you'll rape her, anonz
>>
Mexicans. They give you that Mexican staring thingie they do
>>
>>38249016
i'm a roastie, so that's forbidden love.
>>
>>38248937
REEEEEEEEE fucking normans.
>let the chick
Holy fucking shit I hate this shit. I hate when people act like you should give women special attention and special treatment.
No, fuck that. Everyone gets treated equally. I respect women by treating them the same as every other person. Jesus fucking christ.

I would have decked that fucking Chad if I saw him doing that to you. My gf would have probably hit him too for being such a faggot norman.
>>
>>38249130
>My gf would have probably hit him too for being such a faggot norman

Please cease use of this website immediately.
>>
>>38249194
No thanks. Not until the normams are culled.
>>
>>38248907
It made me feel as if someone evil were trying to track me.
If a guy did that, it would be predatory. It would be fully justified to punch that bastard if I catch him watching me.
>>
>>38249323
>>38249194
>assaulting someone for looking at you
and you guys are constantly complaining about niggers being violent, unreal
>>
>>38249375
The difference is nobody on here would actually follow through with their violent fantasies.
>>
>>38249408
only because you're physically incapable and scared of getting your ass kicked. if you were guaranteed to get away with it, you would
>>
>>38249375
I'm assuming no one has ever looked at you wrong. You're probably a norman who has never been bullied before.

>you guys are constantly complaining about niggers being violent

Nice strawman. That's /pol/. Also, niggers are generally violent, and for bad reasons. Punching someone for looking at you wrong is morally justified.
>>
>>38249323
>predatory

Are you a woman? That's an odd choice of words. What do you mean by that? Can you give me an example of a situation in which you would punch someone for looking at you wrong?
>>
FUCK ASIANS THESE COIN-SLOT EYED RICE FARMERS ARE ALWAYS GIVING ME LOOKS OF DISGUST, FARTING IN LONG LINES, AND CONGESTING FOOT TRAFFIC.
>>
>>38250012
>ALWAYS GIVING ME LOOKS OF DISGUST,
i think they are just asian
>>
Everytime I drive by another vehicle and I see some chad smiling inside. I get angry.
I feel like elliot.
>>
>>38248665
I don't know man. All looks I get are disgust, fear or both. Most of the time people luckily look just past me but by now I've simply learned that if anyone really sees me: I quietly excuse myself and leave, shouldn't have left the house anyway.
>>
File: 1498423028154.jpg (22KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
1498423028154.jpg
22KB, 494x484px
>>38249130
>people at my school always said that sexism was wrong
>when some girl threw my folder on the ground because she was mad at someone else I said I should've slapped her
>OMG YOU DONT HIT GIRLS YOU PSYCHOPATH
>>
>>38248961
You should've said something, but that's easier said than done;isn't it?
>>
>>38248665
I DIDNT REALIZE THIS FEEL UNTIL YOU REMINDED ME

I get real mad. Don't FUCKING give me the eye, or the little "really bro" glance, or the "who is this guy?" smirk or grimace.

I get much more angry about these looks than if they just told me they thought I was shit. They should die. Unironically.
Pieces of shit, the fuck did I do?
>>
>>38248937
Fuck, I would have punched the chad, what a cunt. You should have just pushed your cart through the girls.
>>
Yesterday when i was buying groceries, i was standing in the checkout line, when the guy in Front of me kept turning around staring at me. He looked quite strange, he was an older guy, very thin, shitty tribal tattoos and had the most bulging eyes i had ever Seen, i think it could even be some kind of medical condition. I didnt know what to Do so i stared back at him whenever he turned around to look at me, then he checked out and left.
>>
File: 006.jpg (580KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
580KB, 1200x1800px
>>38248665
>Try it out yourself. Whenever you talk to people, gaze at the spot directly between
their eyes (ajna chakra). Don't look into their eyes while talking, but keep your eyes
"peeled on them as described above and talk completely normal. This is also a good exercise for magicians who have trouble looking people in the eye. The clever point of this trick is that the other people can never see through you. You're not avoiding their gaze
because they're looking directly into your eyes all the time, but they aren't able to see
where they're focused (they can't "catch your gaze"), and their own uncertainty bounces
right back to them with full force. The result is increased nervousness, uncontrollable wiggling, an undefined feeling of discomfort, or even hefty outbreaks of sweating or anger among people with less control over themselves. So if your boss is screaming at
you for supposedly making a mistake, you can easily stand up to his or her tirade by applying
this technique, and the more he or she loses inner strength and security, the more yours will grow. On the other hand, you should use this technique sparingly, otherwise the other person could get uncontrollably mad, which isn't always desired.

>The next time you find yourself sitting in a movie theater, bus, streetcar, train, or airplane,
gaze at the back of someone's head. The best spot to gaze at is the back of the neck, or death chakra is located in the center just above where the backbone starts. Do this until your victim, either turns around, scratches his or her neck, or wiggles around nervously. Then try it on a new target person.

have fun brobots who have problems with looking at people
>>
>>38250253
>have fun with this phony mystical bullshit
hey thanks man
>>
>>38250153
I feel you. Those are the exact kinds of looks I am talking about. They look at you as if you are less than human.

"hurr durr wtf bro, ur rilly that mad cuz someone looked at yoo wrong? hahhaahah like wtf duud. ur werse than a niger"

Some people just don't get it. It's kind of hard to explain too. You don't know how bad it is until you experience it. It's an entirely different world for normos.
>>
>>38250253
That is a whole lot of words to say "people get mad uncomfortable if you Kubrik-stare at them for a long time"
>>
File: 1494567530045.jpg (46KB, 344x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494567530045.jpg
46KB, 344x331px
>>38250281
hey

it's low effort magic bullshit which is why I posted it, have my doubts robots would be interested in 27 step rituals that need like a month of prep time
>>
>>38250337
you're right man I'm sorry
>>
>>38250382
>Their dirty looks are well deserved

Speak for yourself. Nobody has any right to look at me that way.
Homeless people are just about the definition of worthless, but you don't see people being rude to them.

>I am worthless and I shouldn't be among real people.

I hate to say this, but you come off as if you are seeking attention and sympathy. If you're so worthless, try not derailing my thread with low quality posts.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.