[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn japanese. Not because i want to move to Japan,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2516.jpg (445KB, 2330x3263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
445KB, 2330x3263px
I want to learn japanese. Not because i want to move to Japan, but because i want to make it a somewhat regular, in the future, to visit japan once a year. That would give me more purpose to work and save and basically keep living.

What do you think robits ?
>>
>>38247935
shut up you weeb, clearly you just wanna jump on the anime trend
>>
>>38247935
Looks really fun if you aren't a weeb with significant autism.
If you are prepare to be disappointed
>>
If you're learing it because you're traveling there or are a weeb or whatever it's cool.

If you're learning a language because you want work/business opportunities learn chinese instead.

Either way learning another language is very respectable and a great thing to do in your spare time, good luck anon
>>
>>38247948
I don't even watch anime or play videogames. I'm the /fa/ kind of weeb, not /v/ or /a/. Like, the fashion and aesthetic thing. I've been there once and it was awesome. I'm not interested in any other country. Except japan. The atmosphere and culture is so thick and /comfy/.
>>
if you could afford to travel yearly why would you go to the same place every year?
>>
You're kind of asking for it if you way you want to do Japanese in 4chan. Weeb or no, doesn't matter.

You want to learn it? Go ahead. Nobody told you that you can't. Go buy a Genki 1 text or pirate it off the internet and get Essential Japanese Grammar by Masahiro Tomomori and some other dude as accompiament. Tae Kim's Learn Japanese app is probably all you need in terms of phone apps. Make your own flashcards for hiragana katakana alphabets, then Kanji. Watch youtube vids to listen to intonation.

Boom 2.5 years later you're N3 (google it). Go find a partner or club to practice conversing

If you ever bother asking others how to write a Kanji, you done goofed and gave yourself away as a weeb. Google what you can, ask discreetly.
>>
>>38247935
>What do you think robits ?
I think it's an interesting idea but do you think you are capable of putting in the work? It's quite a bit of work to learn Japanese anon.
>>
File: 1496485823158.jpg (465KB, 2880x1920px)
1496485823158.jpg
465KB, 2880x1920px
>>38247985
This. Living there would be so nice, but it's a hassle if you don't know the language.

I've lived there for two years.
>>
There's nothing special about Japan if you're not a weeb. You go there and spend large amounts of money on the same shit you would spend it on at home. Traveling is a retarded meme for rich people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.