[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You appear before your 15-year-old self. You can only say one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1314.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_1314.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
You appear before your 15-year-old self. You can only say one thing about life or the future to him or her. What do you say?
>>
>>38247920
listen close cringey edgelord, invest in bitcoin you'know what i'm sayeeennnn *fades into the air*
>>
seems like an interesting thread. bump
>>
>>38247920
forget that bitch and get a pc
>>
get into computers and skip a grade or two.
>>
>>38247920
"Kill yourself Jack. You need to." Before fading away with tears in my eyes
>>
Can I shoot him instead?
>>
>>38247920
Don't do that cinema graduation. Listen to me. Listen to me carefully, you will regret terribly. Study hard, and do as your mom told you. Do medicine. Even if you have to try 3 years to get into the University, do it, you are capable of it. Listen to me.
>>
just kill yourself now and get it over with
>>
no ,it doesn't get better. Kill yourself before you waste more human resources
>>
Loneliness

fuckiforgoftherobot
>>
>ITT: bunch of edgelords wanting to kill their 15 year old selves
>>
>>38248096
hey come on now,
they're suffering right now, it might get better or not.
>>
>>38248096
what if I want to FUCK my fifteen-year-old-self?

Would it be illegal?
>>
>>38247920
Invest into Bitcoins
Don't ask Lucy out
If you ever get very sick don't sign job contracts you stupid fucking bitch
Don't you dare ask Lucy out you moron
Stick to your recently formed tulpa, she's the only thing that will keep you from pulling the trigger on cold lonely nights
>>
No one is going to believe your future self appeared before you
>>
>>38248155
Lucy doesn't deserve you, man. She doesn't know what she's missing
>>
>>38247920
I'm not sure. I like where I am in life now, but at the same time I could've done better. If I did decide to say something I'd say to not ask out my ex. He was abusive and now I'm not pure anymore. I was a fool and should've saved my purity for my husband
>>
Dont become a fucking guarantor you fucking retard, Jedd will bail on you and youll be stuck in debt for the rest of your life
>>
Stop masturbating with your comfortor over your dick. You won't have the urge to try to force tge orgasm and your enjoyment of the act will be so much better.
>>
>Do well scholastically

>Take risks socially and romantically because after highschool none of it fucking matters.
>Treat your sister better. Lashing out at her for her mistakes will only hurt yourself even more in the long run.
>Quit being such a judgemental prick. You're no better than a lot of the people you shit on
>Dropping Naruto was a good start, but you should really just quit watching anime altogether
>Cut contact with everyone on xat, and never look back
>>
File: 1497673968533.jpg (14KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1497673968533.jpg
14KB, 500x312px
Stop hiding in your room from people and wasting your time with vidya.

Don't use heroin.

Don't join the army.

Avoid this site.
>>
>>38247920
you'll never get a gf or have sex unless you pay a hooker. you'll always have that mental disorder fucking you up. consider suicide.
>>
Slap him in the face and call him a gigantic pussy. Tell him to not take himself or anyone else so seriously, to work out more, and to give up on that one girl. Spoiler: she screws Chad anyway.
>>
Vote Democrat. I'm with Her.
>>
>>38248193
I know that now. I didn't know that back then.
I lost two years to her. Two years.
>>
"Time travel is possible."
>>
On this day,____, the lottery jackpot numbers will be _____.
Stay away from women during school at the very least - you'll embarrass yourself otherwise.
Go to the fucking gym so I'm a ripped Chad when I get back to my timeline.
>>
Invest in Bitcoin. When you meet Alexandra, don't be such a retarded macho cunt, because it'll scar you for life. Spend a lot of time with her, because the psychic scars never leave m8. If you fuck it up, Emma is a cunt and don't date her.
>>
>>38247920
Don't fall for the vaginal Jew. Women are never worth it, ever, and there are no exceptions.
My life would be orders of magnitude better haf someone told me this in middle school or somewhere around there
>>
>>38248224
phew, rough
>>
Stay focused on who you are, make all the right choices and be thankful for those who stick with you, forgive those who can't. You create your life, don't let up.
>>
>>38247920

Invest into bitcoin you magnificent neet bastard
>>
>>38247920

Work out and stop being a bitch or you'll ruin your early adult years.
>>
I grab him and suffocate him.
Put us out of our misery.
There never was any hope.
>>
>>38248304
This. All boys should have this drilled into their heads as early as possible, even Chads. It would save men a lot of time, money, and heartache.
>>
>>38247920
Study.

I'll probably not listen to me though.
>>
>>38248265
Gou didn't lose two years to her, you gained two years of experience that now makes you more equipped for the future, and now you know what you're worth. Best of luck to you, I really wish the best
>>
might as well just kill yourself now buddy
>>
>>38248368
Who is "him" if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Dont distance yourself from your friends. family on the other hand, tell dad what you think of our "father son relationship " he thinks exists, TRY harder in school atleast go for C's faggot. you build a sweet PC for gaming Aaaannndd go for jessica she likes you
>>
>don't let those years of ridicule ruin your future
>try hard in college, high school is a joke
>the boys pick on you and hurt you because they think you're attractive
>you are worth more than an abusive relationship
>start working out now
>>
>>38248155
>>38248236
>>38248244
>>38248276
>>38248303
what part of you can only say one thing do you not get retards
>>
protip: if you don't want to kill your 15 year old self and end the suffering you aren't a robot
>>
>>38248304
What are you fucking gay dude?
Getting laid is totally fucking worth it
>>
>>38247920
Jordan Peterson on youtube and you won't get in the army so don't count on it
>>
I saw this exact thread three months ago, around the beginning of April.
>>
>>38248448
Screw the rules, I'll string that to a single sentence
>>
When you realize you like F, only tell J about it, not M and Y. They will ruin it.
>>
>>38248461
Masturbation is a lot cheaper and less time-consuming and ultimately feels almost as good.
>>
>>38248333
Good philosophy anon
>>
Stop listening to your mother and get summer jobs
>>
Buy bitcoin and don't sell until it hits $1k.
>>
It's already too late for your moral compass to be fixed, stop fighting it. Do whatever you want to do, it will save you the mental torment of seeing yourself as a bad person.

Embrace being a bad person.
>>
I know past me wouldn't listen anyways. I'd probably tell him that you have a legitimate chance with some girls, you should join more school clubs and maybe the track team, take those pills to clear acne, and write a better personal statement for college admission.
>>
Hey my tie wearing amigo

The whole "don't bother me and I won't bother you" thing don't work

Try a baseball bat instead
>>
>it doesn't get better
>everyone lied to you
>please end us both before the misery I've felt all these years comes to exist.
>>
>>38248155
are tulpas real?
I want one
>>
>>38248962
They're real as far as giving yourself a mild case of schizophrenia is real.
>>
>>38247920
stop skipping classes, you absolute FUCKHEAD. she isnt worth it, go to classes, study hard and do something with your life.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.