[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't happy with my practice girlfriend even though she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489867572585.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572585.png
94KB, 362x492px
I wasn't happy with my practice girlfriend even though she made me food, talked to me and serviced my body on the regular. I laid awake at night and dreamt of someone else.

I think I'd rather have a qt girlfriend who treated me like absolute shit and cheated on me. Am I a terrible person?
>>
>>38247677
yes you are lad, yes you are.
>>
>>38247677
My guess is that you found the relationship boring because you were never challenged in anything and she was more of a servant than a partner.
Although you probably wouldn't like a relationship with conflict either. It's the human condition
Also FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
>>
You are the Chad of gremlins, OP
>>
>get gf
>she's already talking about moving in together, getting married and having kids
>it hasn't even been a month

Is it normal to be scared and want to change my number and run away from her?
>>
I feel terrible even though she found someone else and I'm alone. Makes sense too, she was really nice and I can be a bit of a prick.

She bought me weed and liquor and everything and I still broke up with her for being a landwhale.
>>
>>38247773
>Also FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE

normies was made up
so was normalfaggots
normalfags

who gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>38247931
why didn't you convince her to get fit or some shit?
>>
>>38247931
fuck you man
all I want in life is a qt fat girlfriend
>>
>>38247989
It would've taken years, dude. She was 300lbs.

I was relatively thin back then. Now I'm packing on the pounds.
>>
File: 1489867572389.png (450KB, 385x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572389.png
450KB, 385x460px
>>38247868
Maybe she's a little eager. I wouldn't abandon ship, maybe just tell her to slow down a little bit.

>>38248029
You want this?
>>
>>38248049
fuck.
I don't know how to respond back. I've read some stories, how couples lost weight together or got fit together, I don't know?
>>
I had a chance with a better girl but I fucked it all up, I didn't approach and now I'll never see her again.

I deserved this. I'm beginning to think she wasn't my practice girlfriend at all, I broke up with the real thing. I'm so stupid.

>>38248261
In retrospect this is what I should've done. I could never see her losing the weight though. She writes this shit on normiebook that makes me think she wants to get back together.
>>
>>38248361
>She writes this shit on normiebook that makes me think she wants to get back together.
has she lost the weight? or gotten healthy in the slightest?
>>
>>38248411
No, she's the same weight she was before.
>>
>>38248462
fuck. She didn't even try.
fuck it, may be it's for the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 500x667px
>>38248161
No fag is said qt
Kill yourself
>>
>>38247868
KEEP HER FOREVER
>>
>>38247677
I wasn't happy with my gf for the opposite reason. She was insanely far out of my league as far as looks go and we had a lot in common but she was lazy and demanding. Living together and doing all the work and never having quiet time to myself was so stressful and depressing that I'm happy to be alone now.

We had amazing sex every night but that alone just wasn't worth it. I would have been much happier with a far less attractive girl who did the things your girl did OP. I don't care what she looks like or if I have to support her financially as long as she keeps our home clean and respects me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.