[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently became a NEET. I am unused to this feel. I am looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: xhnpeje9thqy.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
xhnpeje9thqy.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Recently became a NEET. I am unused to this feel. I am looking to learn your ways, enter your culture.

Describe the average day in your life
>>
>>38246959
just find a mmo you like and shitpost when you don't feel like playing it
>>
>>38246959
Do nothing productive, sleep, repeat
>>
>>38247066
>>38247010

Who funds this enterprise? Looks like me mum's gonna be supporting me
>>
>>38247010
I'm past this faze... there's no fun mmo's anymore no one to connect to...

>>38246959
you don't... there is no culture, they're true introverts for the most part... You'll almost never meet them, ever talk to them, you just sit doing nothing but video games, watching videos. no one cares. no one to open up or relate to. I've been a neet for longer than 7 years and i'm 24.

I'm decent looking, I've had girlfriends and get attention from normie girls, but they're so boring and impossible to relate to while you're just some fuck.

I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
I'm 24 like the above post.

get out of here, please, go to college for something, work hard, make friends and fuck girls or something.
>>
>>38246959
Don't do it for longer than 3 months tops my man. You'll get 'complacent' for a lack of better words. Each unproductive day you find your psyche slowly eating away and one late night of insomnia you find yourself questioning if its even okay for you to even be alive at this point.

Though there are some cases of successful "neet culture" cases where they find niche hobbies and continuously learn. But once your psych eats away from the depression fueled lethargy you will have zero motivation to ever get any better.

First step is to leave 4chan and never look back.

Godspeed anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.