[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that some people can get away with being an asshole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: e96.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
I'm utterly confused. I see people who get bashed for being an asshole and hated at the same time I see people who are able to rise up the social ladder because of their ruthless attitude. Likewise I see people who are praised for being kind but at the same time I see people who are walked over and stepped on for being soft. I guess what I'm asking is how do you effectively be an asshole or a kind person?
>>
File: IMG_20170709_063708.jpg (665KB, 818x1679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_063708.jpg
665KB, 818x1679px
lift and be kind to people yiu wage scum
>>
They're prettier/stronger/taller/more charismatic than you.
It's been asked and answered many times.
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>38246741
Being an asshole goes against being charismatic
>>
>>38247122
If you're pretty/strong/tall the distinction between the two is much blurrier.
>>
>sister constantly ridiculed and belittles others
Like, one time I was folding a fitted sheet, but I was taking awhile because it was big and I knew if I did it sloppily she'd mock me. Then she mocked me for taking too long so I did it fast and then she made fun of me for doing it sloppily. She's getting married this Summer and was the most popular girl in school.

Meanwhile I continually bite my tongue and never call out people's mistakes and I'm a loner, 23 years old, and single.

Even at work my co-workers never hesitate to call me out on mistakes I made, but when they fuck up I just correct it or politely remind them in a nonconfrontational way. I feel everyone perceives me as an idiot because I never call them out on how fucking stupid they are, but everyone seems content to laugh at me.
>>
>>38246705
a lot of assholes in social groups are allowed to do it for a couple of reasons
first people don't want the asshole to be an asshole to them and cause a scene
second is herd mentality when they see someone attacking someone else they instinctively want to join in
>>
We're apes, live with it, watch clan of the cave bear,
>>
>>38247642
why arn't there more movies about primitive people like that? that ones so old i just watched it a handful or two years ago and I don't even remember that shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.