[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5364.jpg (122KB, 450x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5364.jpg
122KB, 450x820px
Robots, I lost my dog today.

She was 14, and a beautiful little wire-haired fox terrier. She was a perfect friend, an adorable companion, and everything a dog should be.

We put her down as a family, by injection. I cried like a little bitch bros, sobbing. I still can't look at a picture of her without losing it.

My mom kept staring into her eyes as she faded, begging her to forgive her. Shit tore me up.

I'm drinking now and I guess it's that sorta night, give me your pet feels, your pet stories. Did you ever lose a lifelong animal friend?

Pic related, it's Ruby
>>
>>38246360
>Ifunny banner
I didn't even read to see if this was b8 or if op is actuality a retard. I hope you dog died of suffocation instead of the drugs.
>>
File: 1471535018479.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1471535018479.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>38246360
your dog is in dog heaven anon, she is in peace.
>>
File: 15015095588785.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
15015095588785.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
>>38246360
my dog is 15 now, she's deaf and can't walk very well (has to be carried up and down stairs)
Had a surgery to fix her torn left-ACL last year and it recovered, but now the other's torn (vet said they tend to go soon after the other does), and I don't know if she has it in her to recover from surgery, let alone surgery costs. I really hope she passes away of old age before needing to be put down.

You sound like you gave her a good life! Stay comfy op, you were right to be there with yo dog

pic is my dog about 10 years ago
>>
>>38246430
Let's be kind on here, anon. Everyone here is already at a low, being rude to others makes you what, king of the rejects? Not asking you to make it a hugbox, but the edgy bants contribute nothing.

>>38246360
I haven't lost a pet yet, but when my ex's dog died, it was a week of being with a totally different person. Her dog was back at her parent's place, so I never met her, but I got a little choked up even. Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>38246430

I uploaded the picture to ifunny about two years ago, because I thought it was cute. She passed today, and I realized I didn't have it on this phone, and wanted it for a new wallpaper, so I went to my profile and saved it.

If a watermark of an app makes you start acting like a stupid nigger, fuck outta the thread m8.
>>
>>38246430
can this be a real thread tho cos my dog's on way to dead fast af
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.