[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here legitimately hate normalfags, or do you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x333px
Does anyone here legitimately hate normalfags, or do you just post "ree normies" ironically? What are your reasons for hating normalfags?
>>
I'm sure it's all subjective but for me it's people who
>use emojis
>act haughty and overconfident
>can only give anecdotes instead of actual advice because they never went through any actual hardship (or were too stupid to notice, the way animals don't know their organs are spilling out)
>cannot possibly relate to anybody that hasn't had the same relative level of fortune as them
>place strong emphasis on worldly matters like reproduction and politics
>get frustrated when confronted with "difficult" or philosophical topics, need to keep busy
>uses any phrase similar to "negative vibes"
>>
They're stupid filthy animals. They're not human beings. They make me sick
>>
>>38246164
>almost always act the same
>are almost always apathetic
>actually derive joy from things as retarded as having an expensive car
>unironically care about sportsball
>take all media at face value and never, ever notice propaganda
>no introspection
>will gladly destroy society as long as their peers give them social media likes for it

Normies are just retarded NPCs.
>>
>>38246325
>Normies are just retarded NPCs.

This is so fucking accurate it hurts
>>
If you have to ask this question , then you will have to leave immediately
>>
>>38246325
>will gladly destroy society as long as their peers give them social media likes for it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
I envy them.
I wish I could live such a happy life.
>>
>>38246164
Everyone is doing it ironically. It's just a meme dude lol
>>
>>38246164
Dunno if i hate thrm with a burning passion but FUCK if they're boring as hell. The normalfags I know all seem to listen to the same generic trap music, hold the exact same beliefs, have the exact same interests, talk the exact same way.
Trying to talk to them about something like anime or even something more normal like a comic book movie just gets me weird glares like i freaked them out or something
>>
>>38246728
>I envy them
me too, if by envy you mean in the same way you'd envy a dog who lives a pampered, carefree life
>>
>>38246792
>Trying to talk to them about something like anime or even something more normal like a comic book movie just gets me weird glares like i freaked them out or something
this is the main thing I hate about them. If you try to talk to me about competitive carpet bagging or some other weird shit I will actually listen to you even if I think its a little strange. If you try and talk to these people about anything thats not a normal brand normal acceptable hobby it freaks them out.
>>
No, but I definitely sense a slight disconnect with a few people I interact with, like we talk but something slight, something subtle is off.

It's rare for me to sense someone that fully accepts who I am
>>
I mean, I'm probably a normalfag by the standards of this board. I've had a gf, not a virgin, etc.
But I still feel profounf alienation from normies. It's not because of them though, it's because of me. I'm fundamentally broken somehow, and I just can't talk or behave normally except sometimes when I'm quite drunk. I don't hate normies because of it, just myself.
>>
>>38246792
This is what a lot of us feel. Normies are just boring as FUCK, and I hate when they act weirded out over stuff thats not even that strange. I'll pretty much listen to anyones interests even if they're strange. Normies tend to have on;y a few interests that they do all the time and consider anything even slightly out of the ordinary for them to be crazy. I like exploring lots of new stuff and doing all kinds of cool things so to me its not wild and crazy to do a miniscule keybump or go to a concert or travel somewhere then they tell all their normie friends they did something interesting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.