[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my viginity to a girl, but she doesn't remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: purple katz.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
purple katz.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
> last year
>visiting my parents in my hometown
> girl from my graduating class wants to hang out
>arrive at her house and she answers the door wearing nothing but a bra
>Shocked and dismayed she tells she is very open and gets dressed in front of me
> we go for a walk and just catch up, tell her of how my life is going
>we arrive back at her house and she wants to smoke up
>I decline, but I hang out while she has bud
>tells me that she doesn't want to get the smell of weed on my clothes and suggests we both get naked
>she smokes a bud while completely naked, shakes her ass and says "do you like my body? You can touch if your want."
>she tells me that she wants me and we have sex shortly after.
>she teaches me everything and she actually came twice from liking her nipples and fingering her
>I put inside of her breifly but she was really tight, it was rather painful to be honest..

One year later, she tells me she doesn't remember doing all of this

I don't know anons, it was my first time and she didn't remember at all.
What ashould I do?
>>
she probably remembers but unlike you its not something she likes to share
>>
File: 1498863825557.jpg (37KB, 359x399px) Image search: [Google]
1498863825557.jpg
37KB, 359x399px
>>38245367
I think I just realized something awfully original, OP...
>>
>>38245426
No she told me the usual /b/ yourself speech, and she didn't remember.
>>
File: 1498852819929.jpg (130KB, 589x389px) Image search: [Google]
1498852819929.jpg
130KB, 589x389px
>>38245448
...THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMALFAG PIRCE OF SHIT WHO SHOULD GET OFF MY FUCKIN' BOARD, GOD HELP ME... IF YOU EVER POST HERE AGAIN, I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKIN' WALL
>>
File: 1466879783420.png (11KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1466879783420.png
11KB, 117x125px
>>38245367
>she actually came twice from liking her nipples and fingering her

Are you sure you aren't Schizophrenic?
>>
>>38245367
You tend to forget things later that happened while you were high, but it's more of minor details, not an entire situation like this.
>>
>Lose virginity
>Condom came off and she had to get Plan B
>Have never known worse fear in my entire life
This happened 5 days ago so we still aren't 100% in the clear yet
>>
>>38245582
I heard that rubbing one's skin in a circular motion only using the fingertips can sexually arouse a a woman, it actually worked.
>>
You have to cum in the vagina to lose your virginity.
>>
File: 1453465243772.jpg (81KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1453465243772.jpg
81KB, 680x510px
>>38246265
wtf man, stop thread shitting
>>
>>38245367
>fucking an obvious thottie

Kill yourself OP for enabling these filth.
>>
>>38246265
dis why I refuse to fuck with a condom desu
I will spray my cum all over her sugar walls.

gotta get my dna all up in he chromosomes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.