[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little sister is being rejected in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1461208204575.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461208204575.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
She is in first grade and her classmates dont talk to her or outright reject her. She tried inviting some of them home to make friends and they just ignore her. She has to ask for permission to even talk with them. On one hand i believe suffering is natural part of the shitty school experience and she will grow up stronger thanks to this, but on the other im somewhat worried. She is cute and polite so she shouldnt be having problems like this. I actually expected her to become pretty popular so im surprised. It seems it all comes from a certain girl who put everyone against her because a kid she likes likes my little sister instead.

Should i do something? Or i just stay out of it and observe the situation? My only advice to her so far was that "School is shit, i didnt have many friends either. Endure". But now im thinking that wasnt a good answer. Im too autistic for the wise older brother role.
>>
>>38245175
I have a little sister. Remember females live life on easy mode. My little sister experienced the same things. Boys aren't sexually attractive or desperate for girls at that age so girls have no power. Once she gets into middle school though she will reap her full female privilege that society gives to females. But the children aren't full brainwashed yet and haven't been exposed to liberal programming and teachings yet.
>>
>>38245175
Assuming this isn't just bullshit...

No, the "endure, deal with it yourself" schtick is not gonna cut it, OP. That's the kind of thing that makes kids feel isolated and alone, like they're up against the whole world with nothing and no one to fall back on. That's how pre-teens commit suicide and shit.

Be her shoulder to cry on. Support her, acknowledge her pain and her fears, and don't just invalidate them with "it sucks, get over with it you prepubescent roast." She needs to be able to feel like she has someone she can come to with her problems. Just listen. You don't have to give her solutions or tell her how to fix everything. Just be there for her and make sure she feels like you actually care about her problems.

If she feels confident enough at home to have someone to fall back on with all the bad shit in her life, she'll eventually drum up the confidence to strike out on her own regardless of what the world thinks. If she feels nothing but alienation at home, she'll strive for acceptance at school or in society - to less than ideal results.
>>
>>38245229
Roastie, go back where you come from with your sexist female supremacy that you advocate.

OP, suffering brings character. Experience creates wisdom. Leave your sister be.
>>
>>38245255

lel

Kids feeling depressed = female supremacy. I'd give OP the same advice if it was his younger brother.

Suffice to say, the sister'll become a massive whore in high school if he doesn't provide a stable environment at home.

>inb4 That'll happen anyway

Maybe. Better to try and avoid it, though. How do you think so many girls end up as sluts these days? A combination of empowerment + the dissolution of the family leading to these girls grasping for any male who will give them attention.

Better it be an understanding brother than Chad.
>>
>>38245255
>Roastie, go back where you come from with your sexist female supremacy that you advocate.
you should learn to read. all the person you quoted was saying, is that he should be a good older brother.
>>
>>38245315
You are simple. You want him to carry his sister and protect her from everything bad in this world. That is very foolish. The child needs to overcome obstacles on her own and learn the good and bad. That's the problem with women nowadays, they are protected from the world. They are foolish and have never experienced any hardship.

And a woman becomes a whore out of her own selfish desire for men and her lusts.

And girls aren't "grasping for any male who will give them attention." They are sick of it that's why they hate betas. Their social media accounts are full of men hitting on them. Hope you learned a thing or two now.

>>38245318
No the person advocated the brother to worship and protect his sister's female privilege. She advocated that he serve his sister and make her feel better by flattery and whatnot and the reason she wrote that post because that is a woman. A woman who felt similar insecurities and who wants to help out her gender and advance the privilege of her gender.
>>
make her depend on you OP, do it so she cant live without you. if you do everything correctly, you will acquire loli imouto slave
>>
File: 1495219830338.jpg (32KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495219830338.jpg
32KB, 640x589px
>>38245175
It's your duty to do what ever it takes to make her feel safe and happy. Ask yourself this. Is she happy being isolated? Then proceed from there.
>>
>>38245418
>No the person advocated the brother to worship and protect his sister's female privilege.
look I've never had a female friend in real life, or even any friends at all in real life, and even I know this is some bullshit. you're saying this dude should be a shitty bro just because his sibling happens to be a girl?
you're bringing sexism into a thread that has barely anything to do with it bro.
and by the way, he never said he should 'worship' his sister. you can be nice to someone and help them without worshiping them you delusional autist.
>>
>>38245459
>It's your duty to do what ever it takes to make her feel safe and happy.
This is why women grow up to be entitled privileged selfish immature whores. Because of people like you.
>>
>>38245468
You aren't a shitty bro if you let your sister face the world on her own and make her own decisions so she can learn from them you delusional simple minded autist. That post did imply to worship his sister. Do you know what worship is or what it means? Give you a hint this beta enabler shows a perfect example of what men do:>>38245459
>>
>>38245418

The way you teach little kids to face their fears and all that's bad in the world is by giving them a stable base to retreat to when they're young. When they feel comfortable and safe in branching out and facing the world - knowing that it won't mean their end - they'll grow and develop into stronger and more capable adults.

Note that this is not the same as protecting them from "everything bad in the world." The kid is in first grade. Not high school, not college. Kids don't know shit in first grade. Throwing a child into water and expecting them to swim is a whole lot easier when they know you won't let them drown.

A child will never learn what's bad when they're the only moral and worldly authority in their own lives. They'll take cues from anything they can, but it won't be you. The way to get them to listen to you, to see the world the way you do, and to instruct them on the difference between moral virtues and failings is by ensuring that they have a stable foundation to balance upon as they confront challenges beyond eating, sleeping, shitting, fighting disease, etc.

Many girls indeed are grasping for any male who will give them attention - that's exactly what happens in poorer communities and why so many out of wedlock births happen in places with less stable home lives. It's the exact same reason why the upper and upper-middle classes experience higher rates of marriage and lower rates of divorce. Social media provides and outlet for these girls to feel as if they're valued, because they're not at home due to unstable living situations and/or the rise of single-parent households that provide no stability.

It's not worship. It's him giving his sister a helping hand and providing her a home base. It's him helping her onto a high road rather than just settling for fucking by Chad all the time when she hits high school.
>>
>>38245482
>This is why women grow up to be entitled privileged selfish immature whores
he's saying it's his duty because he's her fucking brother, not just because it's a female.

>>38245526
>You aren't a shitty bro if you let your sister face the world on her own and make her own decisions
let me give you what you just said in an exaggerated sense
>You aren't a shitty person if you don't tell someone to not shoot up a school, you have to let them make their own decisions!

assuming they tell you something like "i'm feeling like shooting up a school", not just magically knowing they want to.
you're basically saying his sister shouldn't have anyone to lean on and use as emotional support, and that she should learn to be a stacy who only acts how the people around her like so she can get her way.
>>
>>38245175
Why doesn't she hang out with the kid that likes her
>>
>>38245175

That's pretty fucked up in FIRST grade :(

My school life was horrid from grade 5-8, but in the early grades, everybody was pretty much nice to everybody, by and large.

Is there anything "different" about her that would make her a target? This is very sad.
>>
>>38245566
>Many girls indeed are grasping for any male who will give them attention
Once again false, and everything after that is the typical programming BS. You are basically telling me women are victims, they aren't responsible for their actions. You do not know what you are talking about. There are so many poor people in wedlock because a lot of those poor people are black. And they came poor decisions throughout their life because of their poor morals as a people which their culture encourages. Not because men don't pay attention to them.

Once again you are simple. She has a base, she has a mother and a father and a safe place away from the world. Again you are encouraging premature worship and special treatment for girls at young ages and this leads to narcissism and women growing up to be immature. If she is getting isolated she is doing something wrong and she will learn. Having a little brother or cucks like you encourage her that she is fine just the way she is. Or flatter her will only confuse her and she will be stuck with the same obstacle to overcome in her life. Leave her own, you are her brother. Do not get too close to her, she is your sibling.
>>
File: 5tg.jpg (625KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
5tg.jpg
625KB, 1200x900px
>>38245468
>>38245482
If you, as a big brother, can't do anything to help your lil sis when she's in trouble. What good are you?
>>
>>38245199
> Boys aren't sexually attractive or desperate for girls at that age so girls have no power

huh
>>
>OP's sibling, a member of his family he loves is being bullied
>r9k posters hate women so much they want an innocent kid to suffer because when she grows up she'll still have a vagina
>this kid who has absolutely no effect on their life and has done absolutely nothing to them

oh thats right I remember, on r9k you're allowed to want to fuck kids but females are literally the worst
>>
Dumb roastie deserves it.

She's a female so that means she'll have it easy eventually anyway.
>>
>>38245745
hey for all i know she might shit on me on r9k in the future, better remove annoyances while still easy anonymous
>>
>>38245667

>You are basically telling me women are victims

No, I'm telling you this is how people operate. There is no morality between predator/prey, attacker/victim. Humans are a social species by nature, barring exceptions. By nature, they grasp out for attention if they are starved of it in other spaces in their life.

Lo and behold, the human species has two sexes, and both of them can grasp for attention.

>Not responsible for their actions

Love to see where I posted that. I'm simply telling you what happens, not whose responsibility it is.

>A lot of those poor people are black

Feel free to look up the statistics on poor whites, as well. It's economics, not race. Poverty entices people to make quicker decisions and to grasp more ephemeral meanings, rather than to think on the long term. That's by necessity, by human nature. When your finances are secure, you can view a bigger picture.

>She has a base, she has a mother and a father and a safe place away from the world.

Really? Prove it. Where did the OP say that the mother and father are supportive, or even in the picture? You're pulling make-believe out of your ass.

>Encouraging premature worship

Again, it's called childhood support, and it's for children regardless of sex, race, etc. It's how you develop children to be more capable and independent adults capable of supporting themselves and making better decisions, including knowing how to reject temptations that could lead to bad outcomes, such as risky sex or bad bfs/gfs

>If she is getting isolated she is doing something wrong and she will learn

Or she won't learn, she'll take her cues from the environment and learn from stacy, not from any sense of cosmic morality. After all, OP won't be teaching her what's right. She'll have nothing but social media and the internet and her immediate surroundings, which will encourage her towards vice and risky behavior
>>
>>38245675
If you want to help her then guide her. Give her advice on life and help her understand why some people won't like her. Give her knowledge. Just like your mother and father did when you were little.

>>38245735
They are't hormonal and haven't developed a real attraction for girls at that age. They haven't matured yet, understand? How old are you? Did you forget this when you were little?
>>
What a pathetic fucking thread, wah wah, wah...

Marry her off to an adult man of God and it won't be a problem.

Or you could destroy the little cunt with the antisocial personality disorder causing trouble because she will ruin many lives.
>>
>>38245175
It's because she's ugly. No one wants to be friends with ugly people. You think she's cute because you have to. You see her through an older brother's eye. Remove that lense and she's an ugly little girl that no pedo would waste their time with.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.