[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MWG/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 20170526_094027.jpg (66KB, 664x586px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_094027.jpg
66KB, 664x586px
Midwest General

Blatantly copying /northeast/ edition

How you fellas doing? Feel free to share your location-based feels here.
>>
>>38245142
Midwesterners are so rare on 4chan and when they appear they are always shy (minus illinois faggots)
Minnesota reporting in but im moving to Wisconson
>>
>>38245173
True, it's nice to meet a fellow midwesterner
Missouri here, it's pretty okay I guess
>>
>>38245142
In a desprate attempt to leep the tread alove tp see other midwesterners ill explain some MN feels
>tfw duck duck grey duck
>tfw Somalis all over the twin cities
>Tfw cleanest river in the us (st croix)
>Tfw largest % attended state fair (2nd largest state fair overall)
>Tfw every kind of hotdish imaginable
>Tfw the angle was a mistake
>Tfw most iron on the US
>Most sugarbeets
>Tfw Wisconsin gives us meth
>Tfw mever have to go outside in Minneapolis
>Tfw have the north shore and hardly anyone comes and experiences it
>Tfw fartherest north in the continental US
>Tfw largest lake on earth
>Tfw beautiful countryside
>Tfw have a massive uninhabited island in Superior
>Tfw largest indoor amusment park
>>
>>38245173
Where in Wisconsin?
I've lived in Wisco my whole life.
>>
>>38245258
Only been there 4 times, besides the arch I thought it sucked and missouri had nothing memorable, we're all just flyover states besides illinois anyways
>>
I moved to Chicago two weeks ago for a new job, this place is pretty cool despite being expensive af. Currently reading up on Karl Fischer titration for my first project
>>
From lake county Illinois and currently live in Wisconsin. Gotta be honest, I have no intention of living here post college graduation. How do you make friends after college?
>>
>>38245298
In the 715 area code
>>
Illinois
pay denbts
>>
>>38245381
Welcome to Hudson me boy
>>
File: 1498941440544.gif (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498941440544.gif
82KB, 400x400px
>tfw comfy
>tfw fall
>tfw december
I fucking love MN
>>
File: M2.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
M2.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>How you fellas doing? FeeI free to share your location-based feels here.
>>
I feel like where I live is a waste to me. Everyone here loves camping and shooting but I'm just a shut in.
>>
>>38245142

> superiority

LOL almost every one of those states went for Trump except Minnesota and IL, but that's only because of Chicago.

And then there's that obnoxious "Fargo" accent, and the way you call soft drinks "Pop" (but pronounce it "Paaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhp"
>>
>>38245142
>born and raised North East
>moved to mid-west at 24 (michigan)
>move back to NE at 25
>currently 28 and desperately want to move back to MI
Mid-west is best place ive lived, especially living just a couple minutes from Lake Huron.
>>
Any Kansans in this thread?
I live on the east side, in the suburbs. Community is mostly white and area is nice.
>>
>>38245457
trust me no one in MN wanted Crooked Hillary, it was the blacks in North Minneapolis that got ported over here.

and at least we dont say "Coke"
>>
>>38245381
I'm a city boy, 414. That's a very different place than where I'm from.
It's very pretty up there and good if you like the outdoors however.
>>
>>38245627
That's partly why im going there, Stevens point
>>
who /Ohio/ here?

513 reporting in, from shitty Middletown.
>>
>>38245678
Ohio, opposite sides of the state though. We can cover more ground this way for the beta uprising
>>
File: 1430882071361.png (346KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1430882071361.png
346KB, 640x1136px
michigan is comfy
especially the UP
>>
File: 1498613693847.jpg (62KB, 419x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498613693847.jpg
62KB, 419x449px
>>38245142
any of you goys from the Chicagoland area? I mean specifically the suburbs around Chicago like Naperville, Bollingbrook, Aurora, Dupage County etc...
I grew up there and later moved to Canada. How is it there? is it comfy
>>
>>38245457
Many were swing states where republicans won marginally. West coast liberals love to slam the Midwest and blame us for the democrats losing. Many of those west coast liberals are from Midwestern swing states and have crammed themselves into three states that have generally voted democrat regardless.

There are many in the midwest who have fought very hard for left wing values. Coasters love to hate us because making fun of the south has gotten old.

The democrats lost because their party sucks and their only appeal is not being republicans.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.