[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read this thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: letter.jpg (34KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
34KB, 640x425px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read this thread.
>>
J,
Is everything okay? It's been awhile since I see you posting and I'm kinda worried.
-S
>>
Dear potential god(s):

Kill me now please.

~C/J
>>
I miss you
Why did you have to die
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
C.,

Put a little backbone into your job hunt! All it takes is showing up, speaking with a manager, handing him your resume, and giving him a firm handshake. Simple as that.

-D.
>>
>>38244668
Dear C
You used me. We were both depressed fucks and we bonded over being depressed fucks for months, for almost a year. You were my best friend. I loved you and you told me you had feelings for me too. In a week you got a job and moved out and you were never the same after that. Once you fixed yourself you left me in this rut. I don't get why you'd do that. You still message me saying you miss me, but you never reply back when I message you. Women like you is why I feel so alone in this world.

A
>>
HEY EVERY HIRING MANAGER FOR JOBS I'VE APPLIED TO,

YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS. YOU ARE BRAINDEAD AND YOUR JOB IS FOR RETARDS. YOUR COMPANY COULD SAVE SO MUCH MONEY BY FIRING YOU LOT AND HIRING PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT ARE ACTUALLY QUALIFIED TO BE PRODUCTIVE FOR THEM. FUCK YOU AND I HOPE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY GETS SOME TERMINAL ILLNESS THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TREAT
>>
>>38244668
>This is all your fault
> I blame society
> I blame you thots
> THIS is YOUR FAULT Mom and "dad".
>>
File: 1499312970089.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499312970089.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Never forget, pls don't forget

S.
>>
Dear S,

I told you sin would be your downfall. I'll see yah in the next life.

F
>>
D,o you know wht else is sad? How much I like(?) you.

L
>>
C
I don't know what to think anymore
I don't know if there is something between us or you want me to leave you alone.
>>
annie
are you ok? are you ok? are you ok annie?
>>
Had the first mental breakdown so far
>>
>>38246166
hey man, I believe in you, you'll get the job!
hang in there, somehow. we can make it!
>>
Dear E,

I'll see you in Band, but please don't talk to me anymore, or even look at me outside of it. Getting rejected then having to be with you after that for a few months was unbearable. Thanks for the twewy chain though.
>>
Dear Amanda,

I hope you're doing well, I regret that we fell out of touch, I mostly ignored you after I got a job so that might have been my fault. I still listen to the music you showed me and I do think about you every now and then. It was nice hearing about you weekly, there was nothing moving really in each of our lives but still. Anyway, best of luck, hopefully you're not a cashier still.
>>
M

Why did you do these things to me?Why I deserves all this?Why?!Just tell me Why,i hate you,I feel nothin but hate for you.

I hate you,and I hope you die alone,as me.

I hate you.
>>
Dear John
I love you so much but we are states away, and you don't know me. I keep dreaming about you.
>>
>>38244668
Dear J A & R,
I'm sorry I stole from you. It's honestly the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. You were my best friends and I betrayed your trust of me and used it selfishly and to my advantage. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, but if you can't I understand. I just wanted to fit in with you guys and my parents aren't as wealthy as yours. I don't have the money to pay you back now, but I desperately wish I did. I'm haunted by what I've done but I'm too scared to admit it to you since I can't pay it back. I now have constant paranoia that you guys are conspiring against me for revenge or that you secretly hate me, but in reality you're most likely oblivious. I desire catharsis desperately but I'm too scared to do what it takes to get it, which is to admit it to you guys. Hope you're doing well, and I hope you have long and happy lives.
>>
bumping before falling asleep
>>
bumping for sleepy anon
>>
File: 1452462999342.jpg (17KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
1452462999342.jpg
17KB, 251x226px
>>38246723
no u

>>38246724
lol u sound like a fg

>>38246841
around elves, watch urselves
>>
File: idiot.png (121KB, 607x401px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
121KB, 607x401px
C,
What a difference a day makes.
Yesterday you cuddled me so hard I could barely breathe.
Today you tell me you're thinking of dating that guy we went out with last night. That was my fault that things got to that point. You won't admit it but it is.
I'm sick of you. You're not fair to yourself and you're not fair to me.
I'm tired of all this pointless drama. I'm going to start hanging out with other people who don't have all this bullshit I have to deal with.
I can do better than you. You may be cute and pretty but I'm not going to play the sap anymore.
So what if we fucked? So what if we made out? So what if we cuddle in the same bed even when you have a boyfriend? At the end of that where does that leave me?
You're disgusting. Do whatever you like. I'm done with you. If you need me, and I know you do, you'll come back on your knees and apologise.
Half of me never wants to see you again and the other half just wants to cuddle you in bed.
I'm sick of feeling this way. I just want my peace of mind back. I can't focus on things because I'm thinking about you. I'm done looking out for you when you never listen to me.
Telling me you have affection for me while you're lying on my chest. You're so fucking scared of the word love but you'll kiss anyone you like. I'm sick of it. I don't deserve this.
I know you need me. And I know that despite everything, I need you. But not right now. I need you to stay away from me for a while. I'm angry and rightfully so.
For once, let your pride go and listen to me. If you can't, or won't, then just stay away and don't talk to me.
Right now, I hate you.

A
>>
>>38244668
B

I miss you more everyday
>>
hey everyone you know who i am and i seriously hope you pay for your normal faggotry and leave this board, you utter out shit yet you haven't been at the breaking point when you don't see me on ps anymore i will say farewell
b
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.