[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was my turn to host some normie coworkers at my place for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feelsbad.jpg (254KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
254KB, 1920x1200px
It was my turn to host some normie coworkers at my place for dinner and drinks, but it felt pretty awkward and they all found excuses to leave around 9pm after one drink. It's a summer Saturday night.

I can tell I don't really fit in with most groups of normies however hard I try, and if I do hang with them it's usually the most compassionate one inviting me to be nice and it's never 1-on-1 with anyone. They sometimes talk about stories when they got super drunk and REALLY had fun and suprise-suprise, it's always times I'm never there.

Has anyone here actually come to terms with their autism? I just want to finally be at peace so I can enjoy other aspects of life, but it's nearly impossible to cut out all the reminders of people living fulfilling social lives all around you.
>>
>ever being invited to something like this

kys normie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38243750
>cowaorkers
>my place
>dinner and drinks
>summer
>saturday
>night

you lost boy?
>>
>>38243750
>and if I do hang with them it's usually the most compassionate one inviting me to be nice
what do you mean? be "nice"? give examples
>>
>>38244204
>>38244048

Apparently I'm not autistic enough for r9k.

Where do people with more mild autism post?
>>
>>38244283

I mean like an afterthought. Everyone will get excited planning an event, and then realize I'm kind of there in the circle and one of the nicer people will be like "oh yeah, you're invited too".
>>
>>38244317
You are welcome to post here OP. I think your autism levels are sufficient :3
>>
>>38244344
oh i misunderstood. yes that makes sense, sounds familiar
>>
Its not your fault at all OP, we didn't do anything to deserve this just bad luck. If they could understand our struggle they probably wouldn't be such dicks to us.
>>
>>38244518
No, they aren't dicks. The groups that hang out with me are usually very nice people, but the problem is I feel that's WHY they hang out with me. Not for their own enjoyment.

I appreciate their company, and they aren't doing anything wrong. I don't want them to act and pretend there is chemistry when there is none, I just want to learn to be at peace with my situation.
>>
>>38244432
Thanks. I'll practice my autism to fit in more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.