[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my uncle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 20170211_135410.jpg (1000KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_135410.jpg
1000KB, 5312x2988px
I'm a Newfag doing my first post as a gt story
ITT your favourite family. I'll start.

>be me
>12 yo
>had a great uncle who taught me to ski during a dark part of my where I was constantly depressed
>I learned to ski like it was the only thing in my life (it basically was)
>my uncle showed me tons of cool spots to ski at that nobody else knew about so it was good all day long
>fast forward 3 years; I have my life together, good grades, and solid 8/10 gf with that perfect hourglass shape.
>Nice tits but the best was dat ass. If you saw just her ass and thighs youd think she was a model.
>Let's call her Mary. I taught her to ski for most of the season and now it's march and the mountain is like a snowy summer wonderland
>decide to go over to my Mary's house because I feel like I'm about to explode
>her parents are out of town and her sister is a sophomore at the local college and lives in the dorms
>I arrive at her house and as soon as she closes the door behind me she slides her tounge down my throat (but in a good way)
DisGonBeGud.gif
>we make out for the next few minutes on the couch then head up to her bedroom
>her panties are off in seconds and she is wet af fuck "Hey anon can you eat me out I've been wet all day"
FUCK YES
>I eat her out and she is moaning really loud
>Thankfully I came over to her house right after she took a shower because she just got done with XC and would taste like sweaty pussy if she didn't (fuck that)
Encase you kissless virgins don't know, what I've found is pussy tastes kind of like coins however wierd that sounds
>she came after 7ish minutes and is now giving me head which when I think back was pretty shit, but hey I was 15
>several minutes later I'm about cum when we hear a door open downstairs
WTF
>"hey Mary I heard mom and dad are gone so I wanted to spend some sister time together"
>I pulled my pants up in a split second and took out my phone and searched ski gear on REI's website
Will cont.
>>
File: 1490633638850.gif (880KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1490633638850.gif
880KB, 245x184px
>>38243627
reee why are you even here
>>
>>38243627
Cont.
>Mary's sister opens the door "oh hi anon I didn't know you were here why did you come over?"
>panic mode "um. As an early birthday present I bought mary a season pass for next year and a ticket for tomorrow"
>"anon you're so sweet I wish (insert generic chad name here) was as nice as you. Well I'll let you two plan for tomorrow"
Shit
>the door closed and Mary basically used her damn feminine charm to convince me to buy her what I told sister
>"anon if you bought me a pass and a ticket I think I'd want to do some of those things you've been wanting to try"
>damn that
>we headed to the ski office in town and I spent my 15 year old life savings on 2 season passes for next year for me and her and a ticket for tomorrow ($650 in total)
>we get in the car (insert cute face)"anon I love you so much! Thank you! thank you! thank you!"
>I get down to business "so can we head back to your house Mary and have some fun"
>"sure anon I'll just need to get ready when we get there"
>fuck yeah to the millionth power
>mfw her sister is in the parking lot as the bus drives by her house to the bus
>I stayed on the bus while she went home with her present so she could brag to her sister
>fast forward to the next day we got on the early bus that heads to the mountain
>Mary whispers into my ear "you always said you wanted to fuck on the mountain"
>instant diamonds
>we get to the mountain and start skiing
>on the way up the chair I say "I know right where we can do it"
>"ok anon I'm so wet already"
>"we'll go down one of the routes my uncle showed me when I was younger"
>we head down the trail and a little ways down we set
>I brought a water proof reflective blanket bor the bottom and a comforter(which we didnt need because it was so warm and sunny) for the top in my backpack
>we pull down our snow pants and start fucking doggy
>I'm pumping really fast and after around 8 minutes I'm cuming and I hear the unmistakable sound of skis in the snow
Will cont.
Slow b/c stuf
>>
Anon we are waotin
>>
>>38244485
Cont.
>I've never seen anyone go this way besides my uncle so guess what
>It's my uncle
>out of all the routes my uncle could ski it's this one
>He sees us fucking because I said screw the comforter it's to damn
>he begins to laugh his ass off as his sides prepare to rocket to pluto
>blast off in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1
>he fell over 15 feet away from us because he couldn't balance with the copious amounts of laughter flowing from his
>me and Mary are mortified as my uncle scrambles to stand up and ski
>I could hear the echos of hierarchical laughter as my uncle disappeared from my
>Mary was in a euphoric state of mixed embarrassment and residual sexual pleasure
>we cleaned up and skiied the rest of the day in total silence
>the sex was great though. Beautiful scenery and we were both super horny.
>every easter my family has a gathering for the hell of it even though we arn't religious
>the entire time I was there I avoided my uncle like superman avoids kryptonite
>right when I'm about to leave I hear my uncle call my name
>"hey anon I got you a present"
Oh god why
>he hands me a large box and says have a good
>I got home and before I went to my room my parents wanted me to open the present
>why uncle
>I slowly opened it. Please dont be anything bad please.
>it's ski boots
>"put them on anon"
>I put them on and feel somthing in the left
>"Do they fit anon"
>"uh y-yeah perfectly"
>I run upstairs with my gift and check the left boot it's a strip of condoms. Expensive condoms
>It was this day that my uncle became the coolest family member I
>mfw my uncle hides condoms in one of my presents each Christmas and birthday
>mfw my uncle is like my best friend
>>
>>38245653
Sorry robots I had to make dinner and hang with the gf (same one) but I thought I'd write this because my uncle passed away. It hit me pretty hard. Thanks for listening.
>>
File: 1477788874953.jpg (5KB, 250x250px)
1477788874953.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>38245725
GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.