[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate brown eyes! Why did I have to be born with those poop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: rage..jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rage..jpg
31KB, 640x480px
I hate brown eyes!

Why did I have to be born with those poop colored irises? I want to look beautiful, not have these mundane ass shitty eye color.

Not being enough to have this curse, even my hypothetical children are fated to have it because the disease is genetically dominant.
>>
File: dark.jpg (25KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
25KB, 300x450px
>>38243356
First of all, not fated. My father had brown and my mother had blue and I have blue/green.
Second of all brown eyes are so beautiful and comfy.
>>
who cares, you big baby
>>
>>38243356
>have blue eyes
>be loser
>look in mirror and see ugly self
>only good thing is my eyes
>hated by blacks and asians for being white trash

It's all my fault too, I couldn't overcome life with all my privilege.
>>
>>38243742
Brown eyes are like tattoos on a woman.
Sure, the person can look good. But said person would look better alternatively, that is, without ink ruining the skin / melanin defacing the eyes.
>>
>hypothetical children
Are you really stressing about hypothetical situations anon?
>>
>>38243356
Brown eyes are soulful. stfu
>>
>>38243779
I disagree. I don't like light coloured eyes.
>>
>>38243784
It's the opposite.
Blue eyes are the ones that look deep, piercing right into your soul. Brown eyes are boring and look like a rat's eye. You feel nothing looking at it, except when it's the light brown variation.
>>
>>38243823
what about green eyes

extra text to get past the filter
>>
>>38243823
Yes. Blue eyes are piercing. Like steel. Not loving just icey.
Brown eyes look warm and loving. Like chocolate. Like earth. Like a warm autumn blanket. Stability and safety. I feel like I could curl up in brown irises and roll around in the dark and warmth.
>>
>>38243886
Green eyes are light eyes too, so what applies to blue applies to green.
There are different shades of green, some more beautiful. But, overall, it's a beautiful color anyway.
It all applies to gray eyes too, before someone asks.
>>
>>38243356
I feel bad for you anon not becasue of the eyesbut because of the insecurity.
>>
>>38243926
Oh, please, you can't believe that shit. You're just making it up to equal our ugly irises to beautiful ones. It sounds as cheesy as looking at a brick and saying it makes you "feel safe". Spare us the feely-goody bullshit.
>>
>>38243356
>I hate brown eyes!

If you're going to be such a bitch, you might as well just get this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlvRvvBGd8
>>
>>38244140
this. if you got brainwashed by pol memes go get this thing done and stop bitching
>>
>>38243926
I agree with this and I've got green eyes, I get complimented on them more than anything else.
>>
>>38243356
meh, I think they look alright. don't really care about my eye color though. I feel like blue eyes are only loved because they're a bit rarer. Maybe not tho.
>>
>>38244140
If it killed brown eyed genes, it would be valid.
Changing your appearance to have FAKE eyes? Pff.
>>
>>38244185
Green is basically blue-eyes#2, of course you get complimented.
Try having the ugly brown color and see where it goes.
>>
>>38244218
The most beautiful eyes I've seen were brown, almost black, and doe-like. Color doesn't matter as much as shape, and many people with blue eyes have almond shaped/beady eyes that don't look good.
>>
>>38244197

Would it matter if the people who colored their eyes paid for their kids to get there's blue as well? Shit like this is just the tip of the ice berg that people are going to change because they're unhappy with what they have.
>>
>>38244256
I agree with you that shape is very important, perhaps more as it influences what we see from afar. But color is too, after all it's the only thing to define the iris itself. I'm sure the eyes you saw could look much better with a *better* color.

>>38244274
Of course it would matter, they would be fake eyes too, fated to suddenly become brown in the generation of the family without money or that doesn't feel like getting freaking eye surgery.
>>
>tfw brown eyes
>tfw I feel like >>38243926 just said when I look at them.

My eyes feel warm, soft and velvety.
>>
>>38244319
Eh, I loved the person so I guess it affects my opinion somewhat. But really, blue isn't the be all to end all. It's cool that humans CAN have blue eyes, but for the most part, they usually are in squinty looking sockets.
>>
thing is, most likely you just have ugly eyes OP. its not about the color. like with james bond. people love daniel craig's blue eyes, and they also loved sean connery's brown eyes . its about facial structure and eye shape, not about color, theres plenty of ugly brown eyes and ugly blue and green eyes
>>
Hazel master race.
All the exotic appeal of brown eyes, but with a hint of green to make them look less dead.
>>
>>38244401
Hazel is pretty awesome because it's rare and sometimes appears yellow.
>>
desu I unironically think that brown eyes are the most attractive. I don't know why specifically, but it's like they have more depth. I guess it's because they're darker, they make the pupil seem larger or make a nicer contrast with the white of the eye? I haven't a clue really. They're nice to look at though.
>>
>>38244385
Nobody gives a shit about Sean Connery's eyes, they like him for his overall appearance and, of course, general awesomeness. When and if people praise his eyes, it's just as a way to praise him, not a legit compliment to the eyes themselves.
>>
>>38244415
Is it rare?
I didn't know :^)
Med/white combos are beautiful (me)
>>
>>38244319
>Of course it would matter, they would be fake eyes too, fated to suddenly become brown in the generation of the family without money or that doesn't feel like getting freaking eye surgery.

Designer babies means that in the future, so long as you have the genes for blue eyes, even from several generations ago and your partner does as well, you'll have that child with 100% colored eyes.

Most niggers in America have 30% Jewish DNA from when the slave owners raped their slaves. Which is why some American blacks can have green or blue eyes, it's rare but they do carry those genes in the first place which is what makes it possible in the first place.

In the future with designer babies and CRISPR, nearly everyone will have colored eyes once it's more affordable.
>>
>>38244454
Pic looks like a white walker.
>>
>>38244425
Brown eyes are as interesting to look at as an empty painting.
The beauty of light eye colors comes from the transparency it gives, which exposes the eyes better and lets us see structures and movements of the irises.
>>
>>38244093
I'm not bullshitting. Blue eyes make me uncomfortable. Especially when paired with light hair.
>>
File: 1323964500317.jpg (363KB, 1208x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1323964500317.jpg
363KB, 1208x1200px
>>38244480
>"I like X and think it looks nice"
>no you don't.
Okay
>>
>>38244454
Yeah, and everyone will go for lighter eyes, because they are more beautiful.
You can bet your ass people won't go for nigger characteristics either. The dissonance between the beautiful eyes and the surrounding ugliness in your pic makes it all more apparent.
>>
>>38244497
Fine, ignore the explanation! I didn't say shit about what YOU think, but whatever.
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
>>38244517

Oh trust me, I know. White people will be the majority world wide in a couple of years. Everyone will just use CRISPR and designer babies to select traits like colored eyes, light skin and tall height. There will still be niggers and chinks but they will have colored eyes and look attractive as well.
>>
>>38244574
I hope so, anon. I hope the jews don't lock the tool behind something and that they don't invent some affirmative action bullshit in the form of an obligation to have a minimum percentage of nigger genes. They created quotas in society, they may want to spread the infection to people's blood.
>>
File: tim.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Yeah brown eyes suck...
>>
>>38244613

Trust me anon, even the Jews won't be able to resist. Without all that plastic surgery, Kikes are ugly as shit. Even if the Jews were to bar it in the West, the East doesn't give a shit and they'll pioneer it themselves. The Jews won't be able to stop the free market. Don't even get me started on what happens when Sexbots replace women, and trust me, they WILL replace women and turn women into a tiny minority.
>>
>>38243356
this whole blue eyes thing started with the nazis, and guess what, if you are a blue eyed non-germanic then hitler would have considered you inferior to a brown eyed germanic anyways. i mean its one thing if you prefer blue eyes, but its pointless to focus on it that much
>>
>>38244649
>look! this beautiful girl has aids, so I guess aids is attractive now, right? :)
>>
>>38243356

>dad has blue eyes (like most of his family)
>marries poop eye mother with curly hair
>end up looking like a jew
>hate myself
>don't even feel related to most of my family
>>
>>38244693
I was implying brown eyes suit her the best.
Can you imagine her with blue eyes?
Shit would look man weird son.
>>
>>38244762
It depends on phenotype, yeah. An asian would look weird with blue eyes as it's uncharacteristic to its race, it would be uncanny. But caucasian people look better with lighter eyes everytime.
>>
>>38244449

>meds not white
>>
does honey in your eyes ACTUALLY lighten them, or is that a myth? is there any sort of proof to this?
>>
>>38244497
>TFW you remember how fucking cool the helm of fire was first time you saw it
>>
>>38243763
this right here
I have brown eyes, there's a possibility if I did have children with someone our children's eyes would be a different color, feels good man.
>>
>>38246374
You already look for alternatives for these eyes continuation, hahaha.
You yourself agree that browns are low-tier.
>>
>>38243356
Hey, you could be me and have had a 50/50 shot of getting blue eyes. Maybe my kids will get blue eyes if I marry a blue-eyed girl.
>>
>>38246410
fuck...
brown eyes are "cute", there's a slim/tiny possibility is what I meant for alternative eye color >if I did have children
>>
File: RyokoHirosue2.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RyokoHirosue2.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
I wuv passionate brown eyes.
>>
>>38243356
>even my hypothetical children
You'll never have to worry about this anon.
>>
File: browneyes.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
browneyes.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>38243356

Brown eyes are nice.
>>
>>38243356
Black/Asian anon here. Let the normies brag about their colorful eyes. Bragging about eyecolor is something so petty and shallow.
>>
>>38243823
We brown-eyed people actually don't have any souls or inner experience. We're just automatons with no consciousness, the classic philosophical zombie. It's okay to beat and abuse us because nobody's home anyway.
>>
File: b7fa60c26ffc6086961.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
b7fa60c26ffc6086961.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>38247232
>>38246853
>>38244649
>mud eyes internet defense force
>>
>>38247743
shut the fuck uppp

fuck originality
>>
>>38243356
FUCK YUOYU FYUCOU YOU BROWN EYES ARE BEST EYUES STUPID GFAGGOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU THERE TH E BEST rip out YOUR EYES NIGGER IF YOUR SUCJ A SHIT TASTE FAGGOIT
>>
>>38247904
this, this, this
fuck the mute rule
fuck
>>
>>38247941
thank you my friend
>muted by the shit syetsm
>>
>>38248052
no problem friendo

fuck you mute rule.
>>
brown eyes are hot
>>
File: 1449534453954.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449534453954.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
I genuinely prefer brown eyes on girls.
>>
File: 1456900297218.png (1MB, 1440x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1456900297218.png
1MB, 1440x1402px
>>38248682
Good tast
>>
>>38243356
>Dad is blonde hair blue eyes Aryan physicist
>mom is brown hair brown eyes filthy Irish
>me and brother have brown hair brown eyes
I was so close, I had blonde hair as a kid.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.