[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my crush of 3 years texted me what the fuck do i do, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>my crush of 3 years texted me
what the fuck do i do, anons? i've been pining for him for so long but we've never really had an actual 1 on 1 conversation. i'm worried i'll sperg out and scare him off or worse, he'll take my crippling shyness as a sign that i'm uninterested or boring. please advise
>>
>>38243245
CHEEKI BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKI I V DAMNKE! GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!
>>
File: BIRDTERROR.jpg (62KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
BIRDTERROR.jpg
62KB, 540x870px
>>38243245
>him

Neeeeext
>>
>>38243245
If they're just trying to initiate normal conversation then respond in a way that you think will advance the conversation in the most normal way possible.
This is your test, you have to wear the normalfag mask.
>>
>>38243333
that seems smart but i feel like so much has been leading up to this it makes me over think things.
for what it's worth, he's not really a normie which is a big part of why i like him. i know he used to spend some time on this board, not sure if he does anymore though. also nice quads
>>38243286
i had a feeling this would happen i almost posted this with the pronouns reversed but eh
>>
>>38243408
>that seems smart but i feel like so much has been leading up to this it makes me over think things.
>for what it's worth, he's not really a normie which is a big part of why i like him. i know he used to spend some time on this board, not sure if he does anymore though.
Well then I dunno, just talk to him like you would to anyone else. But not in the sarcastic douche memer way.
>inb4 JUST B URSELF LOL

Thanks for checking my quads.
>>
>>38243245
>crippling shyness
just message him back always
>worried i'm uninterested
just giggle after he says something

A crush is different than actually liking some one so if you get into a relationship you better make sure your obsession or crush is stronger than how compatible you two actually are.
>>
>>38243768
i mean i'd like to think i know him pretty well since we've had mutual friends and stuff but the bulk of our interactions have been through social media and the game i met him through.
part of me hopes he's a boring chad so i can just be rid of my hopeless attraction for him because i'm not sure if he'd like me too much anyway.
>>38243458
ty anon you have given me courage i appreciate you

>tfw he says he's about to go right after he initiates conversation
what does he mean by this
>>
>>38243964
>he's leaving immediately upon starting conversation
Um. Maybe he just has a poor grasp of time?
I doubt people are dickish enough to do something like that to someone they dislike.
>>
File: ka.jpg (67KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
ka.jpg
67KB, 461x600px
>>38243245
I was about to sage but Shakiko.
So I have to be nice with you.

Just try to not close the conversation in a corner. Don't overthink stuff. Try to hype yourself and look happy to talk with him.

>>38243964
>what does he mean by this
Don't overthink it. He just needed to go. Pick up the conversation if you had left it somewhere tomorrow and act like nothing happened.
Or, if you're attractive enought to stacy him, wait for him to do it.
>>
>>38243245
If you think he says joke say "ha"

Somehow arrange getting closer even if he says he can't
>>
>>38244795
that's the hardest part about all this since we're both closed off people
>>38244675
my nigga
idk if i'm attractive enough, when we talked more he would always make a big deal about how pretty i was but i never took it further (bc i was underage at the time and i'm autistic af), but he's since gotten extremely /fit/ and could get with 10/10s on looks alone and i'm still a fat frumpy doofus. could his standards have changed?
>>38244451
i guess so im overthinking it
>>
Make sure to give us an update. I want to hear how Chad with glasses doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>38243408
TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DUMB FUCKINGG CUNT.
>>
>>38243245
embrace death originally
>>
>>38246652
why so hostile, friend?
>>38246754
>>>/b/
>>38246799
considering this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.