[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandatory "I wanna KMS" Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498947497771.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1498947497771.png
135KB, 393x325px
Just fucking end my life FUCK Why did I have to be born a poor peasant with nothing to live for? Everyone else has parents paying for their college, buying them cars, paying their rent, ect. but what do I get? Nothing. I have to start from rock bottom. If I was at least a female I could just marry a beta bux. Just SHOOT ME
>>
Starting from rock bottom is better. You actually learn how to take care of yourself and push through hard times. Stop whining like a little bitch and do something productive.
>>
I was born very, VERY rich. When I was 9 both parents were jailed, and the rest of my """family""" took everything and left us siblings to eat fucking trash. Then we had to move to another city. Turns out our lives were at risk so we had to move to another country. And we are pitifully poor right now but we are working together to get out of this situation.
Bohoo, life is unfair, get over it you whiny cunt, you still have a family supporting you and you complain like the selfish child you are because they don't give you enough.
>>
>>38243776
>still have a family supporting you
Wrong. They gave me nothing, fuck off. At least you have siblings working together. My sibling wishes I was never born
>>
>>38243869
>Gave you nothing
Sure thing
>>
>>38243911
I know it comes as a surprise, you fucking normies are so used to having everything given
>>
>>38243944
Sure thing ungrateful brat
>>
>>38243609
that's just wishful bro science bullshit
>>
>born to drug addicts
>life was normal up until 17 because of grandparents
>they died
>dad died from OD
>have to live with alcoholic, drug addicted mother
>witnessed things so traumatic I think I have repressed at least half of those memories
>plummet into alcoholism myself
>arrested, ulcers from drinking so much, languishing in poverty
>was an honor/AP student until senior year
>ruined everything on my own. No scholarships, no college

You've got to realize it's you. People have pulled themselves out of worse.
Im just now getting this after finally removing myself from a toxic environment and quitting alcohol.
Teachers ask me what happened all the time, I run into them at work because it's a small town and I work am embarrassing CS position.

Let the shame motivate you.
>>
SUICIDEBROS REPORT IN
WHO /READY TO ROLL/ HERE?
>>
>>38244057
Okay say it is bro science? If you don't change anything and don't work hard you won't get anywhere is that what you want? I understand venting, but you need to change your perspective. You can either stay where you are or move foward.
>>
I have worked every kind of shit job on the planet and all i have to show for it is a fucked up back and arthritis in all joints. Fuck every body who says hard work pays off. I fucking hate you and i wish my parents would have paid for my school like everyone else who is successful. I couldnt even get financial aid. Burn in hell assholes REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1498750103316.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498750103316.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
A chad moved in down the street and throws parties every other day. Had some times where cars were parked in front of my driveway. People have parked in front of my mailbox for so long that I just go to the post office to pick it up everyday. I dont think he even stops anymore
>>
File: IMG_5243.gif (760KB, 283x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5243.gif
760KB, 283x230px
>>38243135
>poor
>has technology to browse 4chan
OP is a confirmed faggot.
>>
>>38244294
Thanks for the PNG. :^)
>>
>>38244448
I'm not saying you shouldn't do anything to improve your situtation, but saying that rich normies have it worse because robots have to overcome adversity is just wishful thinking.
If you are born rich in a happy family, you go through life at easy mode, you're more confident etc, something that a poor fag may never be able to catch up with in his constant battle
>>
>>38244637
Yes because having access to the internet makes you well off. Fucking dindus in the hood have internet, come on
>>
My dad used to make me play Adams song on my iPod shuffle before he died.
Only while he was drunk. I miss him
>>
>>38243135
At least ur white...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.