[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were not born white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1499413193764.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499413193764.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you were not born white
>>
Of what race are you, anon?
>>
>>38241964
Not op but I'm a curry. You aren't truly a robot unless you're a currycel. Whites are universally desired, blacks have the reputation of athleticism and bbc, and yellows have their own selection of qts at home. We pajeets are only considered smelly and IT workers. We are the least preferred among all races.
>>
Tfw half white half pajeet

At least kind of look white...
>>
>>38241753
Half white half black here.

In all honesty I think I'm good looking, girls seem to respond to me, sometimes. Problem is making friends, too black for white people, too white for black people.

At least I can build muscle easily, have a big dick, and be intellectually developed, even if I am seriously suicidal. I miss my ex. I haven't touched a woman since 2014.
>>
>>38241753
>born a snownigger
end me
>>
>>38241753
I feel you. I'm half china man and half white. I look like a fat Elliot Rodgers
>>
>whites think being nonwhite is a cakewalk ez-modo existence because "DUDE muhffirmative action LMAO"
>whites LITERALLY, L I T E R A L L Y are incapable of having any bad luck with dating women since L I T E R A L L Y every single woman of E V E R Y single race lusts after white men
inb4 "dude muh dik lmao" I just want to date women of my own race but apparently even that's too much to ask because whites, in no uncertain terms, have made it clear that they're entitled to women of my race too
>>
I am mix of Venezuelan and Italian
>>
>>38242484
It's not like white people are raping them.
>>
>>38242531
I didn't say they are?
>>
>>38242224
I was in high school with a lot of cute Indian girls, sure there were uggos but the ones who were hot were better than the white girls in my eyes
>>
I'm a lil bit italian but mostly white, but my step-dad is black what do I do
>>
White Pride World wide
Originalo
>>
>>38242403
lol nice joke
no one on here is good looking, has muscle, and have a big dick
>>
>>38242622
>Good looking
In the dark, if she's drunk, and not wearing her glasses, I've been called beautiful
>Muscle
I have big arms, and fat stored on my nipples. It literally hangs over. I'm deeply ashamed of it. I have a hormone imbalance.
>Big dick
Unironically I have an 7/8 inch dick. I'm quite proud of it, but I'm still dead inside.
>>
>>38242572
I suggest lots of lube, both on you and him. Poppers are a great thing to have, one it will ease the pain as you get high, two it loosens your arsehole. Also don't clench, it will only make it worse, expose yourself as much as possible.

Try using a dildo first as well, your first time may lead to anal tears. Good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>38242542
>Indian girls
Fucking normie. At what point did I say I was a girl. Girls of any race have life on easy mode. It's being an indian guy that's seals you into a fate of robothood.
>>
Well I'm a jew so basicly white. My hair is the texture and consistency of pubic hair and nose is well... I think you know. Though to be honest I don't doubt that I wouldn't be any better as a 10/10, way too much autism for that.
>>
File: IMG_5657.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>38242760
Even the compsci poos at my school interacted with them because of shared cultural identity
>>
File: 1496913140887.jpg (296KB, 1200x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1496913140887.jpg
296KB, 1200x1450px
if this thread is an indication of anything it is that you keep you colours separated kids and everyone will be better off
but to be honest it's not like shitskins won't crawl to white countries anyway so what fucking choice do we have?
>>
File: 1498507707572.png (171KB, 862x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498507707572.png
171KB, 862x559px
>>38242760
>Girls of any race have life on easy mode
Exactly. And women of my own race wonder why I resent them.

>>38242922
Whites crawl to asian+brown countries for "sex tourism" and to export mail-order brides, so why dont you all try practicing what you preach? Shocking thought, I know.
>>
>>38242937
>Whites crawl to asian+brown countries for "sex tourism" and to export mail-order brides, so why dont you all try practicing what you preach? Shocking thought, I know.
listen, I'll gladly would just do that and exile those people but in a global world that won't happen
but it's not like they're going there to take your wealth or culture in fact sex tourists probably leave a net gain in terms of money if you don't count hurt feelings
>>
File: 1418296741284.gif (1008KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1418296741284.gif
1008KB, 250x194px
>tfw born with blonde hair blue eyes and pale skin
>Have boyish face though

It's an advantage sometimes but also a disadvantage, I can attract Asians but not much else
>>
>>38242986
So somehow that justifies being a hypocrite and not practicing what you preach in sticking to your own races' women? This is why it's not white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""genocide"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", it's white suicide.
>>
>not establishing power to overcome all barriers that may effect you.
Reminder that scheming and crushing all those who block your ambition at whatever price is the only way to advance the socio-economic ranks. Niceness should only ever be given to those who you have confidence will not be a threat to your desires. Everyone is your enemy; whites, blacks, Asians, rich, poor, male, female, ect. Power and influence is the only way through life.
>>
>>38243595
I agree with the first part, the rest is rubbish. IMO. do as you want though.
>>
File: a49cd645ddf147b2b16e70c0af6d2697.jpg (117KB, 1132x789px) Image search: [Google]
a49cd645ddf147b2b16e70c0af6d2697.jpg
117KB, 1132x789px
>tfw mexican-american
>illegals expects me to be on their side because of it
>"can chew believe what that pendejo Trump is planning?"
>"oh yeah that's crazy..."
>voted for trump

fuck you all, if mexico is so great you can go back
>>
>>38242922
If this is the case, why is the white race dying?
>>
I'm Hispanic but I'm like 80% white racially so I pass as a regular white guy in most circumstances anyway even though I don't try to, that's just how I am. Most people are surprised when I tell them. At least when the nazis uprising starts I can blend in and not get lynched immediately.
>>
>>38241753
I would worry more about the tranny thing than the not being white thing, OP
>>
File: IMG_2341.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2341.png
144KB, 394x360px
>tfw wasnt born a cute asian sissyboi or a cute hispanic sissboi with big cute lips
>>
>>38242295
Same. I absolutely despise myself. O should have never been born.
>>
File: fEe1vgn0kvo1_1280.png (1MB, 780x1079px) Image search: [Google]
fEe1vgn0kvo1_1280.png
1MB, 780x1079px
>>38242610
what unoriginal hatred.
>>
Tfw not white but get asked out by white girls semi-frequently.

I'm pretty ok with my genetics desu
>>
>>38244926
You must be oreganoally black
>>
>>38244940
I'm Chinese but I have a lot of people tell me I look like a kpop/kdrama star.
>>
>>38241753
Mutt here

I'm probably just 60% white and I'm obsessed with white girls.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.