[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think you smell like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 60733829_p29_master1200.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p29_master1200.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
What do you think you smell like?
>>
Sweat and shame.
>>
>>38241214
onions and vinegar and believe it or not mashed potatoes. and i think i tasted egg and cinnamon.
>>
>>38241214

Flowers and coconut oil
>>
Greasy hair, onion and garlic (I eat plenty of both) and alcohol.
>>
>>38241214
>What do you think you smell like?

Sweat and body odor
Speaking of smell I'm about to go to the store, what kind of deodorant or anti perspirant should I get
>>
>>38241214
Body odor and cum mostly.
>>
Been wearing roll-on deodorant lately. Doesn't feel as clean as spray-on to me but I've been noticing a lot less BO, so it's obviously doing a better job.
>>
Probably nothing much, I shower every day
>>
>>38241214
Cigarettes and grease
>>
>>38241214
I know my hands smell like garlic because I'm always cooking with it, the rest of me should be pleasant enough from frequent showering/deodorant/cologne
I do only change pants weekly, so that might not be great
>>
>>38241214
My ex used to sleep on the side of the bed I slept in at hers when I left because she said she loved the smell of me.
I know I smell like shit now because she fucked me over and ever since then I've only bathed/showered once or twice a week and have rarely left my bedroom unless there's booze involved.

I have nice aftershaves, and I always use really decent nice smelling facial cleansers and body crap... it's just less frequent that I bother using them now.

Pic related is what I use when I actually go out.
Nicest thing I've ever worn, like all citrus and shit.
>>
>>38241214
I apparently smell like coffee. I live in a good time, since every basic bitch drinks coffee.
>>
moldering rectal discharge, putrefying gingivae effluvium, and the dwindling aromatics of impotent waiting room air fresheners
>>
Dove soap and Old Spice Hawkridge
>>
>>38241307
old spice.
I used to skip deodorant until the gym in my school started offering free samples on the counter so I grabbed a whole bunch of them and now I smell fresh af everytime I put it on, it even stays long
>>
Irrelevant originally
>>
I smell like vanilla most of the time, sometimes more like jasmine. The vanilla is from product though, I just shower a lot
>>
>>38241214
Gastric acid
>>
stale smoke, mostly

my breath probably smells like vomit
>>
>>38241214
cum body odor and slightly stale food
>>
>>38241806
I take it in the ass: the post
>>
>>38241214
I have no idea, but my oneitis likes it.
>>
I know for sure my balls smell like vinegar so shit and vinger (im pajeet :(()
>>
File: 81pJb2YFTCL._SL1500_.jpg (125KB, 607x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81pJb2YFTCL._SL1500_.jpg
125KB, 607x1500px
>>38241214
bretty good, been complemented a few times.
>>
>>38243037
That's not an anti perspirant
>>
Anyone here used this stuff? How is it?
>>
>>38241214
Sweat and my own semen.
>>
>>38243085
I don't sweat from my arm pits
>>
Generally your smell is really strong and concentrated wherever you sleep so prolly inhale ur sheets and that's what u smell like. I smell like old comic books and woodchips
>>
piss, shit and cum
>>
CDG amazingreen and toast
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.