[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1472112289269.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1472112289269.png
65KB, 785x644px
>Download tinder while drunk and horny 2 days ago
>finally get a match last night at 3am
>Too late to message
>Stay up till 8am thinking about how I want to fuck her,My pickup line, so horny, can't even sleep and getting endorphin rush from getting a match
>wake up at 2pm and she already unmatched me
>Delete tinder
>>
File: just.jpg (30KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
30KB, 600x601px
>>38241048

>install bumble
>first match in months
>i take a picture of Big Mac sauce bottle and say this stuff is LIT
>she unmatched
>>
File: 1460661220501.png (102KB, 1437x773px) Image search: [Google]
1460661220501.png
102KB, 1437x773px
>>38241048
>sit inside all day
>still no gf
>>
>>38241048
Iktfb I made a tinder about a week ago. I was in Asia at the time (I'm black), got 1 match after I had already left, never messaged her. Then I was in Atlanta, got absolutely 0 matches. Now I'm in D.C, 10 minutes ago decided to give it a try to see how I do out here, most of the girls were ugly but I got a match within 2 minutes. I'm probably never gonna message her though.

The thing is, I travel a lot and I know girls love that shit. I don't take any pictures of myself though, nor do I really have friends, so there's only like 4 pictures of me in existence (all taken by my mom or my brother) and none of them are good. I feel like just having a picture in Tokyo Square, Times Square, and maybe another where in Seoul and I'd probably get tons of matches because bitches love that shit. Ah well, guess I'll never know.
>>
>>38241128
>Bumble
Terrible app.
Ugly, crazy girls that won't put out
It will never ever wprk
>>
>>38241326
Yeah dude. I bet you would. Super shallow bullshit like that just gets eaten up by the masses of genocide worthy cunts that use tinder.

Take a picture in front of your gay fucking economist mustang while wearing sunglasses with a dude bro faggot hair cut and you'll be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>38241453
>economist mustang
Eco boost auto corrected to economist.
>>
>>38241453
I don't really have anyone to take pictures of me, though. And also it goes against everything I believe in. I look at pictures of the girls on Tinder and read their bios and all I think is how obnoxious and vapid they seem, the prospect of meeting them actually fills me with dread and anxiety, but then I go outside and every time I see a hot girl walk by it makes me feel like I should be trying to get laid at least.
>>
>>38241326
Iktf about no pictures. My photos are just selfies in my room and a dark photo of me by the ocean with my uncle.
I was obese for a good portion of my life, I don't like photos, I don't go out at all and have no social life since I moved cross country with my parents after HS
I'm going to community college soon, I really hope I can get something there.
I'm not even looking for a gf on tinder, just hookups. I've tried off and on and come to the conclusion that if you aren't able to portray yourself as outgoing, you're fucked, You need to smile and have full body photos of yourself in public places, preferably with others.

In all honesty, if you have the balls to do it, It's much easier to hook up irl and the girls not on tinder are higher quality
>>
>>38241326
off topic but how do you travel without any friends? and what do you do in the places you go if you don't have friends?
>>
>>38241739
(different person) iktf, was slightly overweight as a kid and now I'm pretty sure I have body dysmorphia, I never take pictures and stay inside unless I'm forced out
>>
>>38241816
When I was about 16-17, my mom got a great career opportunity. We shot up from very poor to comfortable middle class (I think?). Her job has a bunch of benefits and pays for pretty much everything, one benefit is being able to travel a bunch of places really cheap or even for free sometimes. Ever since then she's been just going on constant vacations, i go with her sometimes because I don't really have anywhere else to go. I'm actually broke as fuck, have maybe $100 to my name and everything I own fits in a backpack. But at least I get to see a lot of different places.

As for what I do, mostly walk around with her, look at stuff, eat at restaurants, nothing special really.
>>
>>38241128
Bumble sucks
>>
>>38241935
You're lucky, retard
>>
File: images (45).jpg (17KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
images (45).jpg
17KB, 417x353px
I have spent all day liking women that aren't disgusting whales and I don't have a single match
>>
>>38241326
Please stick to your own kind. :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.