[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever ghosted a girl? I have 2 tinder dates lined up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Have you ever ghosted a girl?

I have 2 tinder dates lined up in the next 3 days, but i'm iffy on the one i'm supposed to meet tomorrow.

Date 1 (tomorrow)

>has a kid
>a bit chubby, but kind of qt
>has tattoos
>announced on a snapchat story that she just got her nipples pierced
>extremely keen on meeting me to the point where it's almost clingy

Date 2 (tuesday)

>qt as fuck
>no kids
>no tattoos
>a lot more chill
>lives further away than date 1, but agreed to meet me halfway for the first date
>also has parents that live by me so she's in my town often

I find it too stressful to have multiple dates in just a few days, and i want to ghost the one with the kid, but i actually feel bad about it considering how much she expressed that she wants to meet me.

I've been on the other end, ghosted by plenty of girls, and it always feels pretty bad. They only time i ever do it is on the dating sites, before i ever even get their phone numbers and actually start talking to them. If i'm not interested i just don't reply or say a quick hi back and that's it. Never ghosted anyone i talked to for a while or anyone i planned to meet.
>>
>has kid
swipes left so hard the phone breaks
>>
>>38239762
Just say you have to cancel, don't bother with a reason.

>interacting with single mothers ever
>>
File: 1496542794952.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496542794952.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>extremely keen on meeting me to the point where it's almost clingy
She's probably desperate for someone to raise her bastard child.
>>
>>38239943

The pros to this are that she might treat me good for this reason and slurp on my benis a lot.
>>
The qt one i want to meet sometimes double texts me if i don't respond in an hour or two, and always replies to me, snapchats and texts.

The single mom sent me a pic of her in her underwear when she was drunk.

Idk, she seems pretty slutty but also very sweet at the same time. I have too much compassion being a beta male and all and i'm going to feel bad rejecting her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.