[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you graduate highschool anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170708_175540.jpg (201KB, 1226x1216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_175540.jpg
201KB, 1226x1216px
Did you graduate highschool anon?
>>
I didn't graduate elementary school. Was pulled out in sixth grade by paranoid mom and never went back to do anything even remotely academic. When my parents die, I'm in a heap of trouble.
>>
>>38239712
nope dropped out senior year because I didn't care and would of had to do another year.
>>
>>38239712
Yeah but it really didn't change anything. I still haven't done anything useful in life with it.
>>
>>38239712
>Did you graduate highschool anon?

I almost dropped out senior year because I stopped caring but I did graduate

Apparently colleges don't care too much about senior year first semester because I still got into a nice college even though I got like straight Cs and a D senior year
>>
>>38239712
Nope. Working on getting my GED at the moment. Anyone here took the test? is it difficult? I've been out of school for so long I remember nothing.
>>
>>38239821
the writing part is stupid, you have to write about an experience you had. If you have none you are suppose to make one up. I sat there for 2 hours before I gave up because I have none and couldn't think of anything
>>
Barely. Had to practically beg the guvmint to give me a diploma.
>>
No because it's a waste of time when I'll never get a job anyway
>>
nope. dropped out. can't be bothered getting a ged and don't want to go to college, not intelligent enough anyway.
>>
>>38239844
I'm good at writing and grammar and all that shit, I'm more worried about the science and mathematics parts. I'm so fucking stupid when it comes to science and math.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-22 at 11.37.44).png (235KB, 316x374px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-22 at 11.37.44).png
235KB, 316x374px
>>38239712
yes, i am white, I would have no excuse not to
>>
>>38239954
the science was easy the math was algebra 1 pretty much. also it is multiple choice which helps so you can just guess
>>
>>38239712
Nope.

Still want to complete my education. Got kicked out due to bad grades.
>>
File: 1493476523787.jpg (48KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493476523787.jpg
48KB, 380x496px
I went from getting multiple high 90s and three "best grade in the class" awards across the first two years (in science, programming, business) at an academically competitive specialized high school to failing and dropping multiple classes in the last two years at a joke school. Some major shit happened, dad lost his job, we moved cities, transferred to a ghetto school, lost all my friends, gf broke up with me, hated everyone at school and just totally stopped caring in general. I started staying out all night drinking on weekdays and wandering the streets on nightwalks and skipped a lot of classes during the day to stay at home, sleep in, smoke weed, and play WoW 12-18 hours a day. I had to do an extra semester and summer/night/online school to make up credits and graduate.
>>
>>38240152
But you still made it.

All the best dude.
>>
No. I dropped out in the tenth grade because I was too lazy. My grades weren't good to begin with.

I went to an alternative high school for all of a day. It was harder than regular school.
>>
>>38239821
I barely went to school from 5th-10th grade and I passed on my first try. I got 98th percentile on most except english because of the essay like the other anon said. So, yeah it shouldn't be that hard if you got decent grades.
>>
>>38239844

nig, it isn't that hard when they allow you to it make it up.

Could have just said that you fell off the grand canyon. Say it had breathtaking beauty. Talk about how the helicopter that came to rescue you got shot down. Maybe your dog saved your life. who gives a fuck.
>>
>>38239712
Even the girl in my class with Down Syndrome graduated high school. Are you implying I'm dumber than a literal retard?
>>
>>38241373
I can't write stuff like that.
>>
Yep, I have a master of science degree as well. We will see how useful it will be in the coming year.
>>
>>38239712
I almost dropped out Junior year because I was a fat manlet with no hope of making it. I'm glad because science and math are literally the only way I've managed to improve my life . knowledge is power
>>
Yeah, then I got a useless bachelor's degree. I've been working as a security guard for 2 years now. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm considering suicide and giving my savings to my mom and younger brother.
>>
File: Really.jpg (51KB, 399x259px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
51KB, 399x259px
I dropped out of school after my junior cert (just after I turned 16 years of age) and I spent the late 90s and early 00s working in many jobs and sometimes just being unemployed on the dole.

At 27 I went back to college, fully paid for by the state and got a first class honours in my liberal arts degree and was offered a scholarship to do a masters, also for free, which I have on hold.
>>
>>38241485

try reading a book some time
>>
>>38242004
reading isn't the same as writing.
>>
>>38239712
is that you, OP?

orenagol
>>
>>38242273
I agree. Writing means having to put yourself out there to be judged. I remember dropping out right before an essay presentation
>>
>>38242346
No Niggers on 4chan
>>
>>38242371
>that time in hs when you had to read your essay outload and you refused so you got an F
>>
yes, but i kind of felt like the level i was at wasn't a challenge. this is from thinking almost eleven years after graduating. when i went to community college algebra i needed help with.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.