[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

File: chicago.png (1MB, 1173x1003px) Image search: [Google]
chicago.png
1MB, 1173x1003px
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Theoretically that makes sense. But this is real life and nepotism and charm rule the world.
>>
>>38238616
the enslavement is real
>>
>Undocumented immigrants, English language learners and currently incarcerated students would be able to apply for a waiver with Chicago Public Schools.
>>
>>38238616
Just don't get a diploma then. If they're going to play gay little games like that, fuck 'em.
>>
>>38238616
Doesn't affect us. I'm sure somewhere in that law are exemptions for special needs (ie. ASD).
>>
>>38238693
>"we're all autists here like me!"
>>
what's the point of it exactly? i'm too stupid/tired to theorize right now.
>>
>>38238752
make sure there aren't alot of NEETS not paying taxes
>>
>>38238802
Why would a NEET care about getting a diploma?
>>
>>38238616
Holy fuck, who the hell has a life plan at 18?
>>
>>38238839
People who aren't failures at life, who else?
>>
File: 1449711795777.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1449711795777.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>38238616
I would have been on track with my life if this happened to me. I wish it did.
>>
File: lolchicago.png (984KB, 1080x1726px) Image search: [Google]
lolchicago.png
984KB, 1080x1726px
holy fucking shit it's real

man, Chicago is a fucking mess. Illinois is broke and Chicago itself is like 70% - 80% black

>acceptance to college
A lot of families can't afford tuition these days. Banks might not give you a student loan. 75% of kids can't read at grade level and that's with corruption and grade inflation
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/cps-reading-scores-dip-barely-1-in-4-read-at-grade-level/

>trade apprenticeship
Don't you have to pay for those as well, pay for someone to take you in and train you? Don't you at least have to buy your own tools, work boots, transportation, etc.?

>job offer
Jobs are hard to come by in general. Not too many jobs in the ghetto, you need to know someone

>military enlistment
This is just fucking evil, seems like the only option where you don't have to have connections or pay for anything to get in. Go die in some desert killing people who pose no threat on their own land

2cyberpunk4me
>>
>>38238839
>I'm going to be a famous actor!
>Here's your diploma.
>>
i don't really get this. who does it help?
>>
>>38238616
Nothing wrong with this. Community colleges are cheap af. No excuse not to go to college unless you have a job lined up.
>>
File: 1476637575052.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476637575052.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>38238914
>af
Eat a fucking bullet "my dude".
>>
>>38238616
>chicago admits its diplomas and therefore its public education system, is worthless
>>
>>38238902
No one. Chicago = Detroit, this is another stupid government scheme that's going to fuck things up even more than they already are. You can't force people to care. I suspect this will just lower the already abysmal graduation rate. Unless it's a ploy to recruit the dumb ghetto niggers as army cannon fodder before they manage to accumulate a criminal record that disqualifies them from military service
>>
>>38238873
There are ways to do all those things. You're just a defeatist little bitch. Only losers are against this thing.
>>
>>38238902
It's so less niggers are jobless drug addicts living with their parents.
>>
>>38238839
>had my career and life planned out completely before I turned 18

it's like you WANT to be a NEET.
>>
>>38238828
I assume most NEETS do. I believe that 90% of "neets" on here even gave college a try before reducing themselves to their current state
>>
File: 1499384782826.jpg (73KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499384782826.jpg
73KB, 720x721px
>>38238873
>>military enlistment
why don't they just cut the bullshit and start executing the poor? I hate libs so fucking much, everyone who thought this was a good idea deserves the fucking guillotine
>>
>>38238873
>hurr durr everybody in the military is infantry because I'm retarded and don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>38239030
They've been dumbing it down and lowering requirements for decades in order to push kids through the school system. A ton of kids can't even show up to class or do homework once in a blue moon (yet schools employ armies of support staff to figure out ways to get them diplomas), now you're saying they have to figure out their college or training arrangements before they get one? Most likely outcome is more people will just drop out of the system since they don't see a future anyways
>>
>>38238873
>http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/cps-reading-scores-dip-barely-1-in-4-read-at-grade-level/
> Across CPS, a troubling 43 schools serving low-income students reported less than 5 percent of students proficient in academic basics. According to state data and CPS, for six high schools -- neighborhood and charter alike -- that percentage was zero.

What the fuck? I was looking at moving to this shithole city, it was just as expensive to live as any serious city, but this is Detroit-level sociology.
>>
>>38238616
>Sign up for community college
>"Here, I'm signed up for community college"
>*Get diploma*
>*drop community college classes*
>>
>>38238873
holy fuck

even people with college degrees can't find jobs
>>
File: lion.jpg (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
174KB, 1024x576px
>>38238616
Honestly I think this is a good idea
also community college is probably free or cheap in Chicago

I took some classes at a community college here in California before, it cost around $400 for two classes, 15 weeks, and they had financial aid if necessary on top of that

It's not a major expense if Chicago education system is anything like the one in California

This measure is to prevent the black kids with no life ambitions joining gangs and shit, they need an actual life plan after high school now, what's the issue with this?

Increasing enlistment isn't a bad thing, but most people who this will greatly affect would probably just get a job at a fast food restaurant and have that be their plan if they don't want to do anything substantial. That's not a bad thing
>>
>>38238616

I wish that had been the case for me. Maybe I would have been able to decide what the fuck I want to do with my life.
>>
File: administrators.jpg (118KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
administrators.jpg
118KB, 380x250px
"Congrats on achieving the grades to graduate anon and thank you for attending your meeting here with the graduation panel. Now tell us. What is your plan for what comes next?"
>>
>>38239236
what are they going to do when they aren't allowed to leave the school system? bring gang violence inside the school most likely.
>>
When I went to high school I don't really see how this could have kept me from dropping out, I realized that I had no skills and no future so I became a NEET and been that way for the last 5 years.
>>
>>38238687
>Undocumented immigrants
>Waiver
Fucking why
>>
>>38238616
Why does America drift closer to a cyberpunk dystopia without the cool technology each and everyday?
>>
>>38239103
i don't even

these things can barely pass high school in the first place
>>
>>38238902
Potentially cuts education costs for schools with a bunch of dumb niggers who aren't going to work anyway. So potentially it helps the city's budget.
>>38239018
Why the fuck would the government want to fuck with Chicago economically? So they can bail them out at a federal level like did with Detroit? And by cannon fodder do you mean never see any combat and recieve their GI benefits?
>>
>>38239211
>I was looking at moving to this shithole city,

why

Are you not aware that murders have literally doubled (+100%) since 2014? Look it up. Obama's from Chicago (was a "community organizer" there) and this happened in his hometown right under his nose. Won't give back his Nobel peace prize, though

They also just passed massive sales, income, and property tax hikes and more people are leaving the state than entering. Illinois is one of the brokest states in the USA and has massive unfunded liabilities and huge debts. Now they're hiring unqualified minorities for overpaid government jobs. I'd stay away if I were you
>>
>>38239381
People on leddit said it was an interesting city and I wouldn't need to buy a car if I lived there.
>>
>>38238616
Why would Chicago want to increase the rate of kids without a high school diploma? That's all it would accomplish
>>
>>38239381
I wasn't aware of all that stuff, though I would have looked it up if Google Maps hadn't turned me off Chicago with its pictures of the dirty streets and expensive rent and nothing useful anywhere near anything else. Thank you anon.
>>
>>38238616
I understand what they're trying to achieve, but it doesn't really mean anything when
1.) Most of those kids wont get into college or wont do well when the schools allow them to graduate at substandard levels. Community college could be better with an emphasis on some STEM field. Don't allow any bs communications or psych
2.) They won't get a job when no one wants to hire them. Most of these kids are black and even if they're your urkle type, non-blacks won't hire them. Black people need to start forming their own businesses so they can hire each other. Trade skills may work tho
3.) Military service. Nah
>>
>>38239416
A high school degree is worth nothing these days since everyone is going to college.
>>
>>38238616
Well son I tried to warn ya, I tried to tell you the proper way to live. With a firm handshake you could have prevented this. You could have beaten any opponent and ruled any nation. Could have had your wildest dreams, but no; once again son you lack the initiative and frankly i'm not surprised. But it's okay i'll drive you all over town, your getting that job though.

>graspman.jpng
>>
>>38238873
reminder that the good guys lost the American Civil War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chicago
>>
>>38238616
This isn't attacking the root of the problem. The children need to be separated from their negligent parents that hold them back.
Each household needs to be evaluated to see whether or not the environment is conducive to raising non-savages, and if it isn't, the kids should be taken away.
The schools should change also. At the age of 16, those that have showed effort should be allowed to stay, while those that are disruptive should be kicked out and the curriculum should be more focused on STEM
>>
>>38238873
Ever heard of financial aid? Anyone can afford college.
>>
>>38239287
>what are they going to do when they aren't allowed to leave the school system? bring gang violence inside the school most likely.

There is no "aren't allowed to leave the school system" here
What the fuck do you think is gonna happen, they just keep taking high school classes? Keep them after senior year if they meet all requirements to graduate other than this?

The way this will most likely manifest itself is that all the losers who haven't found a job or enrolled in community college or enlisted will be required to sign up for community college classes before the end of their senior year, or the school will sign them up for them

>>38239211
North and south Chicago are very different cities

My uncle is a banker in Chicago, lives in Barrington. It's the second richest zip code in the US. Chicago is huge and the north is super nice. Those crime stats won't affect 99% of robots living in Chicago since all the nonblacks live up north
>>
>>38238873
>Chicago itself is like 70% - 80% black
So what?
>>
>>38239371
>Potentially cuts education costs for schools with a bunch of dumb niggers who aren't going to work anyway. So potentially it helps the city's budget.
that makes some sense. no child left behind was a huge mistake
>>
>>38239110
most neets that have been a neet over a few years are hs dropouts like myself
>>
>gang requires high school diploma to join
>drug dealer will only sell to graduates
>chop shop only buys stolen cars from the educated
>tfw only option now is to go accept one of the many jobs applying to have me work there
>>
File: Scatterplot-Robbery2011.jpg (41KB, 755x518px) Image search: [Google]
Scatterplot-Robbery2011.jpg
41KB, 755x518px
>>38239551
black cities = high crime cities
>>
>>38239523
Anyone born into enough victim acknowledgement tokens.
>>
>>38239521
>the kids should be taken away
And put where, in foster care? Group homes? They won't end up any better for it. The only fix is to convince poor black people to stop having kids, or rally for black abortions like the founder of Planned Parenthood
>>
>>38238712
If you don't have autism, you need to leave. This isn't the place for you. It will only make your life worse.
>>
>>38239521
Honestly I agree but the issue is can the kids who are taken have better lives than they could with their parents?
>>
what's going on with america
>>
>>38239596
>*****Poor***** cities = high crime cities
Fixed that for you, but you should throw in the systematic destruction of a community at the hands of the government. Blacks were doing swell until the government finally got sick of all the uppity negros
>>
>>38238873
That's literally a summary of any possible next move for a majority of the populace. I think this is a bold stance for an education system designed for factory workers. It may or may not be the be all end all but moving eyes means life.

http://hackeducation.com/2015/04/25/factory-model
>>
>>38239529
>North and south Chicago are very different cities

Oh, that would be why it was so expensive then. I still think I'd need to buy a car to live there though, which is an extra expense I've been avoiding, so it's off my list. Now I'm thinking Kansas City, on the Missouri side but as far west as I can while still being able to walk to downtown/Westport. (The east side is the nigger side.)
>>
>>38239623
They should be put in facilities akin to boarding schools but with tight security and curfews.

>The only fix is to convince poor black people to stop having kids, or rally for black abortions like the founder of Planned Parenthood
Poor people will always have kids even when they know they can't care for them because they're selfish. The problem isn't that they're poor, it's that the children are being """raised""" in hostile environments. Take them away tomorrow and raise them in the place I described, and you'll only need to do it for one generation because they won't grow up with the negative influences

>>38239661
Yes, they could. They'll be in the same city, just required to live at the facility and follow the rules
>>
>>38239596
>tfw if america didn't have blacks, it would rank as the safest and smartest in the world

>>38239665
fuck you you worthless dindu. i lived in a white/hispanic neighborhood where the average income was well below poverty level and white people still went to school and didn't kill each other. the hispanic kids also kept their heads down despite obviously being illegal - and i still consider them a step above you.
>>
>>38239702
>So retarded from pol, he can't even admit poverty causes an increase in crime
>>
>>38238839
>life plan
Wut. It says you need an immediate plan, ie am I getting a shitty entry level job, learning a trade or going to university. If you were unsure you could just try to get a shitty job for a while.
>>
>>38239753
>This whole Mexipropaganda post
>If you don't agree with me you're black
Yeah, lets pretend that the cartel doesn't murder whoever they want in Mexico. I'd rather live in Baltimore than anywhere in Mexico
>>
File: WP-graphic.jpg (54KB, 730x356px) Image search: [Google]
WP-graphic.jpg
54KB, 730x356px
>>38239756
Fuck. Off. Retard.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>38239756
>so deluded and libtarded, he can't even admit niggers cause an increase in crime
>>
File: 9HjRbCp.gif (2MB, 608x486px) Image search: [Google]
9HjRbCp.gif
2MB, 608x486px
>>38238616
Remember, Service guarantees citizenship.
>>
>>38239756
The poorest shithole in Appalachia is safer that your diverse liberal cities
>>
File: blacks btfo.png (514KB, 957x667px) Image search: [Google]
blacks btfo.png
514KB, 957x667px
>>38239756
10% of the population and 50% of the murders
>>
File: 1493959073749.jpg (62KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493959073749.jpg
62KB, 577x1024px
>>38239551

14 people were shot to death in 3 days in Chicago (just recently)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/07/05/july-4th-weekend-shootings-chicago/452585001/
>More than 100 people were shot in Chicago over the long Independence Day weekend as a deadly wave of violence once again rocked the massive city besieged by unrelenting gun crime.
>At least 14 of the gunshot victims died, police said Wednesday.

6 people were shot to death in all of Japan over an entire year
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729
>Japan has one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the world. In 2014 there were just six gun deaths, compared to 33,599 in the US. What is the secret?

More people were shot dead in a single weekend in just one city than in a whole country over an entire fucking year. Guess which race was doing most of the shooting and most of the dying? Do you think it was the racist police? Lol
>>
>>38239787
Multiple other factors that you ignore. The majority of those are most likely from drug charges and whites and blacks use and sell drugs at the same rate, but only one group is targeted

>>38239790
>Deletes his retarded post just to post it again
Fuck off kiddo

>>38239814
Debatable, but they weren't subject to government sponsored programs to intentionally destroy the family and promote degenerate culture
>>
>>38239838
....because japan doesn't allow guns you retard. now start looking up mass stabbings. the loons in china particularly love to target actual kindergartners and take out whole classes before the incompetent police finally arrive

wont see that on the morning news, though.
>>
>>38238616
> You can't have this piece of paper required for most jobs because you don't have a job pushing carts or flipping burgers

Okay
>>
>>38239702
That's actually a Conservative position desu

The Liberal position is that all of society is holding blacks down and needs the government to prop them up.
>>
>>38238873
>Chicago itself is like 70% - 80% black

Nice pulling that out of your ass.
>>
>>38239551
>feeling the need to virtue signal on /r9k/ of all places
>>
>apply to shit tier diploma mill college
>graduate high school
>get to college
>drop out after a month
They didn't think this one through.
>>
>>38238616
Honestly at this point throw a hail mary; "what have you got to lose" Trump said to the feral swarms from his white bouncy house?
>>
>>38239432
>military service.nah

Getting your education paid off for, food/ housing paid off for, and gaining experience is a bad idea to you?
>>
I'm sorry, but how is this bad?
>>
File: 241284912859.png (47KB, 322x347px) Image search: [Google]
241284912859.png
47KB, 322x347px
>>38239787
wtf im a nazi now
>>
>>38240615
great argument, really makes you think
>>
>Can't graduate because I can't get a job.
>Can't get a job because I couldn't get a job.
>>
>>38238873

> It's bad because they expect you not to be completely broke
>>
File: stalin_pepe.jpg (254KB, 884x757px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_pepe.jpg
254KB, 884x757px
>>38238616
The fuck kinda neoliberal bullshit is this?
>>
>>38238802
Wouldn't this just create more NEETS?
>>
>>38240560
The catch is that you're their bitch, and have to do whatever they say. And besides, a military full of people who literally couldn't do anything else? What's to gain from that?
>>
>>38239551

Living in Chicago I actually would prefer less blacks. It's a 50/50 of whether or not they've got some axe to grind with white people. Just last week my dad rode through the West side at night and porch monkeys threw a chunk of concrete at him, luckily only hitting his shoulder. Had he been hit in the head, though, I'd probably never see him again. The very people whose problems result from lack of a father figure would take that away from me just because "fuck wypipo". Well fuck you. I don't have any sympathy for that. Even my dad, whose a liberal "fuck trump" type called them savages, because they are.

I mean hell, I even had my bike stolen two weeks ago by this black kid who gave me the stink eye when I walked into a taco joint. My friend says "he's checking out your bike" but I was too naive to go out and lock it. Well him and his hispanic friend grab it and take off. My mistake not locking it up, but you're a fucking wastoid piece of shit for flagrantly stealing something someone cherishes because "fuck whitey". I was just getting into cycling with that bike too and finally getting an exercise. I could take it all over the city; a decent, vintage cannondale r3000 optimo. Those fuckers probably fenced it for a three day coke binge. What's worse, though, is I have to feel like a rich, white privileged dude, when I'm not. They had a fucking car, an iphone, nice clothes. I wear the same stuff everyday with only 300 bucks to my name and having to still live with my dad, but now no bike to get around. What a fucking farce.
>>
>>38239868
What the fuck, why do they attack small children?
>>
File: BLM 107.jpg (983KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
BLM 107.jpg
983KB, 1650x1275px
>>38239665
Not true.

Not originaldo.
>>
>>38239621
i.e. the people this law would effect
>>
>>38241783
And? That's no different from any other job? Since the military makes you their property, take advantage of all the opportunities they have.

Being in a comfy branch like the Air Force is not much different from being a civilian. Just more rules, but the pay off is free shit
>>
>>38238873
>>38238616

This is actually pretty good. Too many unproductive retards with HS diplomas nowadays who can't get a job flipping burgers because they're too lazy to check up on the status of their application. Will probably a little value to hs diplomas now.
>>
>>38243207
I would actually not mind the chair force at all.
>>
File: 1467323432692.jpg (24KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1467323432692.jpg
24KB, 480x486px
>>38238873
>CNN

Fake news everybody, you all just got trolled
>>
>>38239129
Because the governments and society Di not lift a finger to assist you in starting your life or with being poor. They only tax the living shit out of any money you make until you're a millionaire. You're on your own from day one and some people aren't fortunate enough to live in better areas where jobs are available.
>>
>>38239665
Black people are poor and violent. You don't see this shit in poor cities. Just black cities.
>>
>>38238616
So what the fuck are they going to do with all those niggers that aren't going to graduate and clearly can't take any more classes?
>>
To be honest the violence in Chicago needs to ramp up 1000 times over. They're all constantly killing each other but not nearly enough to beat their rate of replacement
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.