[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug that imouto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43

File: kirino.jpg (56KB, 794x629px) Image search: [Google]
kirino.jpg
56KB, 794x629px
Your imouto seems neglected, go hug her and post results
>>
I should have made the OP but I don't save many images
>>
incestfags deserve a bullet to the brain
>>
I guess small news, the appointment went alright
In good news, sorry if this is a weird description but I'm lacking the words, it was more "human" than I built it up to be, if that makes sense
I really don't want to talk much about this, keep it more of a personal thing
>>
They're sleeping over at a neighbor's, maybe in the morning. They're always asleep when I wake up though. One of these days, maybe.
>>
>>38239166
Glad you found it to be okay
>I really don't want to talk much about this, keep it more of a personal thing
Understandable, I wouldn't discuss my therapy with people here either not that you aren't all lovely people
>>
>>38239166
Happy to know it went alright at least. No need to share. It's all to help yourself in the end after all.
>>38239208
You'll corner them soon.
>>
>>38239208
Give her a sleep hug, I'm sure she'd like it
>>38239304
>>38239391
Thanks
>>
>>38239166
Good for you, Laura! It's a good idea to keep it private, too.

What do you have going on for the rest of the day?
>>
>>38239832
I don't know, probably nothing
I might just see wait til my Dad's home.and hang out with him
>>
>>38239640
I'm not sure the neighbours would appreciate me barging into their homes past midnight just to give my sisters hugs, considering we have pretty much no relationship to speak of in the first place.
>>
>>38240147
I meant when they come home, though the thought is funny
>>
>>38238498
>tfw no qt imouto
Why live?
>>
>>38239166
Are you feeling okay after the appointment?
You seem a little distant.
>>
>>38240185
I will be long gone by then, most likely. One of these days, though. Maybe I should start hugging them every day so they get used to it.
>>
How's everyone doing? I can't sleep again...
>>38239166
I'm glad it went okay.
>>
what the fuck are these threads even for anymore? seems like a bunch of tripfags roleplaying with each other
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (39KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
39KB, 612x408px
Shake your imouto's hand
>>
>>38241029
I'm really bored and have nothing to do again.
It's nearly one o'clock over here, but why don't you try listening to some relaxing music?

>>38241129
Do I need to do anything with my posture too, anon?
>>
>>38241029
I'm doing good, just getting people together for D&D now
Gonna get a beer and enjoy that for a nice Saturday night

Something on your mind or just restlessless?
>>
>when your sister has been watching sgdq in your room all week
>she's been sleeping in bed with you almost every night
>not complaining because she's sorta hot
>last night instead of crashing and staying separated she cuddled with me
>also pressed her butt against my side
>always just in a tshirt
>seen her junk and ass on multiple occasions this week

How do I get her to keep doing this because female touch is like a drug
>>
>>38238498
I'm assuming that means my sister, I tried hugging her a few times but I usually end up getting bitten, punched or kicked.
>>
>>38241298
Try to find other girls but just offer to do things with her
play games, watch movies
I mean, if she likes watching speedruns, why don't you guys try to see what games you could learn to speedrun together? I'm sure she could find strats for a game you both like if you asked
>>
>>38241165
Headphones in bed kinda mess me up, I'm just browsing until I'm too tired. I wish I could lay my head on someone's lappy
>>38241253
Mostly restless
Also wondering what my brother and his girlfriend were doing before they went all quiet
>>38241298
Spend more time with her and invite her to do fun stuff together like video games and movies, find common interests
>>
i want an oneesama to coddle me
i have two imouto i love very much but i want someone closer to my age, ya know
im 20 they're 13 and 12. They feel closer to my daughters than sisters.
>>
Sleepless night music bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMCLz5PQVw
>>
Are we missing people? Should we do a roll call?
>>
File: blep.png (58KB, 493x373px) Image search: [Google]
blep.png
58KB, 493x373px
In preparation of what seems to the ever impending news of my placement, and our subsequent relocation, L has been cramming in as much time while her friends as she can.
Typically a good thing, but last night I had the distinct 'pleasure' of having to play host to a slightly tipsy L and her two very drunk friends who stumbled in fairly late last night.

Luckily for me I only had to put up with some minor flirtatiousness and antics from her friends before we put them to bed on the couch and the living room floor.

So after those two were down and out, me and L retired upstairs to bed. L being L, felt a little, lets call it, 'rowdy'. I tried arguing that with the damn noise she makes she'd wake her bloody friends up, and I asked if she was keen on explaining our situation to them.
She claimed she wasn't 'that loud' and that we didn't have a chance of waking either of them up.

This back and forth carried on for a good while and I eventually took to rolling over and trying to ignore her. In the end though it was an argument I couldn't win.
>>
>>38243290
Seems like a nice night Onii-san!
What are you planning to do tomorrow?
>>
File: 1491886224385.jpg (39KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491886224385.jpg
39KB, 320x180px
So what's this I keep hearing about Austria not being who she says she is?
>>
Damm this thread is dead as fuck.
>>38244002
> In the end though it was an argument I couldn't win.
Don't act like you wanted to win.
>>
>>38245784
50/50 toss up really.
I personally feel it's kind of weird to messing about with other people in the house, mainly as a courtesy to any guests.
There's also the fact that these two particular friends of L don't know about our relationship, so that's something else to consider.

The flip side of the those considerations should be pretty obvious.
>>
>>38245997
>mainly as a courtesy to any guests.
Ahh gotcha, still horny imouto is horny imouto.

>>38246095
You know what you must do.
>>
>>38244903
We're all human beings just trying to be happy
But if anybody is lying, it's probably better to be honestq
>>
>>38242102
>They feel closer to my daughters than sisters't
I know that feel, just be glad there isn't a bigger age difference, it's not any easier.
>>
File: IMG_7856.jpg (398KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7856.jpg
398KB, 682x1024px
>>38238498
My real life imouto is a normie bitch and keeps siding with my parents to get treated for (((depression)))

I like to pretend I have a protective onee-san who takes care of me and cuddles me but is also cool and cute
>>
>>38240352
It's just a bit of emotional stress and the feeling of actually being a person (especially someone my age) who has weekly therapy appointments isn't a good one
>>38240362
I'm sorry, I guess make the time count
>>
>>38248238
I haven't known them for long at all, hopefully I can make up for all the time I haven't been there for them. It's a shame I couldn't have been there for them from the beginning.
>>
>>38248547
That's a shame, sorry
I guess try and leave them with something; love, wisdom, inspiration, whatever it can be
>>
>>38248577
Don't forget babies.
>>
>it's a hug thread
>no Austria

Damnit. I'm in Vienna now and want to meet her.
>>
>>38238498
>tfw no qt imouto (otouto)
>>
>>38249649
I sleep occasionally, you know.
How come you're in Vienna? Just touristy stuff?
>>
>>38249908
Yea, just touristy stuff. I want to go out and get a schnitzel soon. Want to join?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-112524.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-112524.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>38250007
Thanks anon, but I don't have the courage to meet random people from 4chan, no offense. And I'll be spending my Sunday at my grandma's anyway.
Be sure to go to Figlmueller or maybe Plachutta for good, traditional cuisine, though. The Tafelspitz is amazing if you can stomach stuff like that for lunch.
>>
>>38250083
I've had Tafelspitz at the Plachutta before. I feel like Schnitzel now. Not sure if I should go to Plachutta again or one of the other nice ones nearby like Cafe Imperial.

Maybe next time. It's just a lunch in your own city in a public place. And I'm not actually a robot neckbeard at all, you'd be surprised. But, enjoy your Sunday, hope your grandma's cooking tastes good!
>>
>>38250143
The Do&Co has a good Schnitzel too, if you don't mind the hotel restaurant setting. And it's overlooking Stephansplatz so if you get a table on the balcony you have a nice view of the city.

Thanks anon, enjoy your Sunday too. How long will you be staying in Vienna?
My grandma doesn't cook anymore, she's 97. Which is all for the better because her cooking was pretty awful.

Also more on topic with the thread, my imouto is trying to cuddle away my hangover, bless her heart.
>>
>>38250258
I'm just passing through and leaving later today. Maybe next time I drop by you can be convinced to join me for a Schnitzel. I don't mind the hotel restaurant setting at all, I have enough of a budget that I don't need to cheap out.

Well guess I'll be off now to find a place. Maybe I'll post a pic of my Schnitzel here for you. Have some lovely cuddles with your imouto!
>>
no imouto.. which is probably for the best considering i have a raging wincest fetish
>>
>>38250300
Oh hey, so do I. 2 imoutos though.
>>
>>38250300
I think most people who actually have siblings don't feel attracted to them precisely because you grow up together and you're very close etc. It's probably difficult to find someone attractive whose diapers you helped change, so to say.

>>38250294
Sounds good anon, enjoy your schnitzel!
>>
>>38250334

do you have their panties hidden inside your pillowcase anon

tell the truth now
>>
>>38250362
Good thing I didn't grow up with my imoutos then, isn't it?
>>38250364
Nope, we're practically complete strangers, probably due to the above.
>>
>>38250362
And then you realize that girls do, in fact, poop. If you can't love them despite that, it's all on you.
>>
>>38250562

Ah that's too bad.
Maybe if I actually had a imouto I wouldn't feel that way about them.
I just dream of living a secret relationship with a qt imouto and cuddling.
>>
>>38250639
>too bad
What, the panties bit? I try, you know? It's twice as hard for me, since I have 2 imoutos.
>>
>>38250674

Oh i misread your post.
Nice man.
I'm tired.
>>
>>38250739
Yeah, I don't see what's so nice about it.
>>
>>38250362
Got my Schnitzel. Can't post a pic because it's too big and I cba to downsize it on my phone.

Anyway enjoy your Sunday! I'll stop being offtopic now.
>>
File: 9ce.jpg (38KB, 300x674px) Image search: [Google]
9ce.jpg
38KB, 300x674px
>>38250598
Your mouth is a cesspool of lies, anon.

>>38250867
Yum.
I'll try, but apparently we get up to 36C today so I'm just going to try my best not to die/melt.

>>38250639
The 'secret lovers' aspect is the only thing I find hot about incest, I think. It's oddly romantic in a way I guess. Literally forbidden love.
>>
>>38250999
Everything was forbidden love at some point. Hopefully in the future all will know the greatness of purest love.
>>
>>38250999
>'secret lovers' aspect is the only thing I find hot about incest
If anything, it leaves me paranoid of getting phone calls from my parents because of the secret. Before I'd feel like having a heart attack whenever we were called into the living room when we lived with them.
>>
>>38248238
>(especially someone my age)
I'm older than you and still have therapy, don't worry about it smol
>>
>>38251044
Hetero stuff wasn't ever I'm pretty sure.
But yeah, I never understood the incest taboo/illegality, even without my personal experience with it. Why is it anyone's business what two consenting adults do (provided they use protection/are homosexual)

>>38251234
Yeah I understand that, but at the same time that's oddly exciting to me. Of course actually getting found out or, God beware, caught, would be shitty, but having to hide my relationship is kinda thrilling.

>>38248238
>>38251245
Yeah, nothing wrong with getting help, or even just having someone to talk to.
>>
>>38251234
Exciting, isn't it? And did I miss something while I was trying to hang out with my sisters? When did you move? Just you with your sis?
>>
>>38251299
>(provided they use protection/are homosexual)
Because this would be impossible to supervise and abortions can't be forced. Even if it were mandatory by law, there's always going to be someone not abiding it.
>>
>>38251361
That's true, but by that same logic, making incest illegal at all is useless because it's impossible to supervise/stop people from engaging in it, in any case.
And genetic disorders/malformations only occur after several generations of incest, I think. It's not that big a risk in any case.
>>
>>38248238
>especially someone my age
Therapy isn't exclusive to am age group. Everyone needs a little help sometimes. You're fine and I hope you get better.
>>38251299
I guess. Something about having to drive an hour to the next town to act like a couple is pretty nice by the idea itself. Doing the simple thing as kissing with the thought that nobody there knew we were related is kinda fun. Not that excitement was the reason I went for this relationship in the first place or anything.

I get enough of that when applying dey transfer decals.
>>38251329
Ye.. It's been two weeks now and we do live together. It's been alright so far besides the bit of being unfurnished, but I'm time that'll change.
>>
>>38251413
It's illegal to try and prevent it as much as possible.

From what I found, according to Arthur P. Wolf, the excess death rate among the progeny of sibling and parent-child unions are estimated at 16 to 20 percent, and the excess morbidity rate estimated at 6 to 16 percent.
If these rates are even close to the truth, taking such a risk is inexcusable.
>>
>>38251620
That's extrapolated from a set of data including only 213 children of first cousin consanguinity and amplifying the degree of risk based on closer-degree relationships by Benett, 2002.
Well-controlled studies evaluating the effect of consanguinity on multifactorial diseases of childhood and adulthood have not been conducted (Bennett et al., 2002). Chromosome anomalies do not occur more commonly in the offspring of consanguineous unions.

Obviously I'm not saying incest doesn't have its risks, it certainly does. But so does having children over 35. The risk of having a child born with Down Syndrome if you're 25 is 1:1250 - if you're 35, it's 1:100.
But we don't have laws forbidding Christmas cakes to have kids.
>>
>>38251762
This is a topic that's pretty much impossible to perform a proper study on because there simply aren't enough known candidates. In my eyes the approximations that Benett did are the closest thing to it as we have.

Regardless, every percentage of increased chance of potential disorders is worthy of reconsideration if a child should be conceived. Even more so when we don't actually know the clear chances of the disorders happening as is with incestuous unions.
>>
>>38252087
I definitely agree, I just don't think broader legislation (or lack thereof) should be based on it - instead educating the populace on the possible disadvantages of consanguineous unions would go a long way.
But I'm generally a libshit who thinks people ought to be allowed to do whatever they like, within reason. For example in Austria, incest, even between consenting adults, and even if it doesn't or can't result in offspring, is punishable by two years prison, that just seems much too harsh to me and harkens back to imprisoning, "treating" or chemically castrating homosexuals not too long ago.
>>
File: pat.jpg (21KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
21KB, 608x456px
i want to spend an evening drinking expensive drinks and talking about yuppie shit with Austria!
>>
>>38252226
When talking about incest, we can assume that we're talking about a very small minority that can't speak up because of fear of jailing. In that sense talking more about the risks of it during education is wasted in the eyes of the majority.

I would imagine the law is in place mostly to scare off incestuous relations leading into having offspring, since without concrete evidence it's difficult to prove such relations have taken place.
To get the law abolished at this point when incest is heavily seen as socially unacceptable and "wrong", changes to the law at this point seem very unlikely, since nobody is really asking for it.
>>
File: 1475777392022.jpg (46KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475777392022.jpg
46KB, 625x625px
>>38238498
>driving back home
>hot day
>sidewalk bother and sister walking side by side and talking selfies
>the girl (15yr tops) is wearing yoga pants and tank top with her belly button exposed
>younger brother holding her by the side half touching her ass and grabbing those delicious hips
I never been so jealous
>>
why is this thread full of beta orbiters and trip fags
>>
>>38252511
Let's do it. Dinner at Dorsia's, eight, maybe eight thirty.

>>38252555
Yeah, I understand that, but not changing draconian or unfair laws because they only affect a tiny minority is still shitty imo.
But who knows, western society seems to be getting progressively more liberal (in the classical, not the retarded American sense of the word) about sexuality.
>>
>>38252650
>because they only affect a tiny minority is still shitty imo
A minority that more or less doesn't exist in the eyes of the government, and abolishing the law would be a great way to put your country in the spotlight.
At least for now, who knows what kind of sexual liberation were heading towards. Speaking of questionable laws, fun fact: Bestiality is still legal in Finland.
>>
>>38251245
That was sorta my point
>>38251299
>>38251442
I won't keep up the pity party on this anymore
>>
>>38252817
Wasn't bestiality legalized in Canada recently or something? I'm sure I've read that.

>>38252832
We love pity parties here.
>>
>>38252876
>I'm sure I've read that.
Yes, most bestiality is legal in Canada as of 2016. Everything else is alright except penetration, either way if I read that correctly.

Over here as long as the animals isn't harmed, anything goes.

The things I do for 4chan, if someone were to read through my internet history I'd be stoned to death.
>>
>>38252952
Are you Finnish?
>most bestiality is legal in Canada
Huh. The more you know. I'd rather not google the legal status of beast stuff in Austria, I'm probably already on government watch lists anyway.
>>
>>38252832
I always hated that term. Wouldn't really consider it a pity party though.
>>38252952
Wonder how that came along. Never really heard if the bestiality thing besides a few flag edits by some /pol/ images. Didn't think much of it since Canadians are usually made to be the butt of jokes here.
>>
>>38252971
>Are you Finnish?
Yes I am.

>I'd rather not google the legal status of beast stuff in Austria
I don't think anybody's going to come knock at your door for what you've searched online (I hope), and you can always chalk it up to curiosity in the law.
>>
>>38253071
>Wonder how that came along
This has gone very far off topic of this thread.
From the article I read it was a really fucked up case involving a father and two stepdaughters. In the midst of that they got to the legal definition of bestiality and they decided it's only considered bestiality if penetration happens.
>>
>>38253112
How's Finland, I've never been. Any vodka recommendations? I've recently enjoyed Finlandia Platinum, for dry martinis.

Yeah, I don't think I'll get v& anyway because I'm using the company VPN. Plus my search history isn't that fucked up, I hope.
>>
>>38253233
>How's Finland, I've never been.
All over the place at the moment.
It was snowing up north a week ago, but luckily here it's been warm-ish with the occasional rain.
I'm having trouble finding a reason to ever visit. A lot of lakes and flat forests. Other than that there really isn't anything exceptional here.

>Any vodka recommendations?
I'm a broke student, I go by the price/amount of alcohol ratio. And besides I'm not really much of a drinker, or I just haven't found my thing when it comes to alcohol.
>>
>>38253233
Pls drink responsibly Austria
>>
>>38253395
Yeah, weather's kinda fucky here too, today it's got like 35C and next week it'll be down to 20. Doesn't bode well for headaches.
I honestly don't know much about Finland except that you fought valiantly against commie shits and /int/ memes.

>>38253421
Always, don't worry.

Different topic but does anyone have an idea what to get my sister as a gift when she gets home? I'm sure she'll bring me something from the US so I want to get her something too, and maybe something for my imouto too while I'm at it.
She doesn't much wear jewelry, if that's any help.
Don't just recommend sex toys please, although I've honestly thought about it.
>>
>>38253524
>I honestly don't know much about Finland
That's about it. Our history is with the ruskies is pretty interesting, we being antisocial meme is very much real, and during winters this place is a frozen hellscape.

>what to get my sister as a gift when she gets home?
Does she have any distinct interests?
>>
>>38252650
What does (s)he have that I don't ;_;

I'm at the Vienna airport now, too late to stay for dinner. I had a nice Schnitzel at least.
>>
>>38253730
>antisocial frozen hellscape
Sounds perfect.

>Distinct interests
Uh, institutional real estate? Just kidding. She plays squash, and golfs. I thought about buying her a Ping golf set or just a driver since she could use a new one. I don't want to buy her clothes, it's so uninspired.
She enjoys English poetry and philosophy, maybe the Anthology of poetry by Harold Bloom, or a special edition of some epic she enjoys. There's a Paradise Lost edition illustrated by William Blake that would be great. Not sure.

>>38253811
I was just kidding anon, the Dorsia's is a restaurant in America Psycho.
>>
>>38253915
>tfw you will never enjoy an innocent Schnitzel lunch with Austria with absolutely nothing sexual happening
>>
is it normal to be in the kind of relationship with your sister where hugging is normal

my imouto would stab me if i tried that
>>
>>38253915
>Sounds perfect.
It's the opposite for me. I would love nothing more than to live somewhere warmer, and I hate being so antisocial and it's pretty hard to condition myself otherwise when most people are the same way.

> Not sure.
Books are always great gifts if they enjoy reading, there's nothing better than free knowledge imo.

As maybe something extra: can't go wrong being a little cliche and buying some cute lingerie for yourself for her.
>>
>>38254198
>implying I wouldn't have three lunch martinis and start talking lewdly just because

>>38254218
I guess it's pretty normal but not every family is that affectionate. If I'd hug my mom she'd wonder what's wrong with me.

>>38254348
Books are great gifts but I feel like with everyone having ebooks these days gifting old, nice leather-bound tomes is a little anachronistic, even if they're beautiful, they're more nice to look at than nice to read.

>buying some cute lingerie for yourself for her
That feels kinda selfish, buying something for myself as a gift for her? Even if she would enjoy it. But then again buying lingerie for her seems presumptuous too, I don't want her to think she needs to dress up for me, she's amazingly sexy to me in pajamas and bedraggled hair.
>>
>>38254409
Oh, we can talk about lewd things after a liquid lunch, no problem. But just talk, since you're a dyke and I'm a straight guy. We can both talk about hot girls right? And sex with girls?
>>
>>38253915
Eh, never been great with gifts. Seems like you've got a good choice selected though. As ducking cheesy as it sounds, I'm sure she'll be happy with being back home to her family and especially you you.
>>38254218
Different families do different things.
>>
>>38254409
>they're more nice to look at than nice to read.
Personally I always prefer real books. The smell, the feel, and it's a fine decoration element afterwards. They're like a collection or an achievement list of sorts, or at least that's how I see them.
And if someone comes over and sees something they've read or are interested in, it's always a great conversation.

>buying something for myself as a gift for her
I've always seen lingerie as something that's for both parties. I mean she's the one who gets to look at you in it, for you it's a terrible set of good looking underwear.
>>
File: IMG_20170709_172247-3036x2277.jpg (1MB, 3036x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_172247-3036x2277.jpg
1MB, 3036x2277px
>>38254479
Sure thing, although I'm admittedly not super experienced, sex-wise. But I'm working on it.
But we can definitely talk about crushes and qt celebrities and whatnot.
>talk about lewd things after a liquid lunch
Best life. I'm currently having watermelon-ginger sorbet topped up with champagne, it's pretty good. Pic related.

>>38254481
Oh definitely. But I still wanna get her something that shows how much I love and missed her.

>>38254611
That's true, but these days I just read on the Kindle because it's so convenient. But I love the look, smell and feel of real books - in everything except actually reading, they're superior. But these days I just read more than enjoy the books for being books. And having a dozen different poetry anthologies with you is just amazing.
>>
>>38254724
I'm knocking back drinks at the Vienna airport lounge waiting for my flight. Okay, next time I'm in Vienna I'll contact you again. Maybe that time I can convince you to join me for a Schnitzel plus drinks!

Like I said before, don't worry, I'm not an autistic fat neckbeard robot. You'd be surprised.
>>
File: faith and fury.jpg (158KB, 855x420px) Image search: [Google]
faith and fury.jpg
158KB, 855x420px
>>38252876
>>38252952

>Decide to see what's going on in the thread.
>Get reminded of how shitty my country is becoming.

>>38254611
This guy gets it in both regards.
Physical books are where it's at. Never runs out of batteries, easy to reference, and make for great conversation and decoration.
And lingerie is a gift for both parties, and can also be pretty comical. For example I bought myself one of those side-thongs for men as a joke. L was practically suffocating from laughter when she saw it.

>>38254724
The size and portability of e-readers are the only real thing going for them.
>I am not realizing that I'll have to pay for moving my entire book collection overseas.
>>
File: skellybouncing mad.gif (1MB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
skellybouncing mad.gif
1MB, 500x273px
>>38254823
Mother fucker forgot the tag.
>>
>>38254724
Do you watch GoT? Do you enjoy the naked girls?

The hottest was that whore who fucked Viserys in the bathtub.
>>
>>38254724
>these days I just read on the Kindle because it's so convenient
Though I've been wanting to get a Kindle for a while now, uni stuff requires quite a bit of ebook reading and reading from a monitor is just awful. What version do you have?
>>
>>38254814
What are you having? In my experience the drinks at the Business lounge (Austrian or Star partners) are honestly not all that great. Occasionally they have a Glenfiddich or something at least.

>>38254823
>side thongs for men
What, like those Borat things? Good lord onii-san.

>>38254859
I haven't seen the new season since it diverges pretty far from the books, far as I know. I kinda like Ygritte but I'm a sucker for redheads.

>>38254968
In my experience Uni stuff is usually PDF though, right? Most e-ink readers don't deal too well with that still.
I have the Oasis, it's pretty great but honestly the difference to the Paperwhite doesn't warrant the price.
>>
Good morning, everyone!
I had an early night last night, but how is everything going?

I'm super comfy in bed, if just a little warm.
>>
>>38254993
I'm having whisky cola right now. Maybe a gin tonic before the flight boards. And it's the Senator StarAlliance gold lounge btw since I'm not a pleb.
>>
>>38254993
>>38255031
I don't think I've ever had a drink at an airport
but, of course, I don't fly all that often either
>>
>>38254993
Figures that a dyke would be more interested in the skinny chestlets instead of the voluptuous girls.
>>
>>38254993
>In my experience Uni stuff is usually PDF though, right?
It depends, we have a few online libraries that allow few different formats. Not to mention amazons own library has a larger selection than our university's library.
>>
>>38255040
It helps pass the time. Plus, it's free so why not. Might as well get a buzz going.
>>
>>38254823
>pay for moving my entire book collection overseas.
Estimation? Nice going with the thong though lol
>>38254996
Ranking down in Overwatch. D&D go well?
>>
>>38255061
Hell yeah
What sort of whiskey u got?

>>38255080
Having fun, at least?
D&D went pretty well, but things went way different than I expected due to the player dwarf making some big thinks and stealing a big diamond from a sphinx, and we'll have to see what happens with that next time
>>
>>38255031
>whisky cola
>not a pleb
Anon, please.
The Senator lounge isn't really worth it in Vienna since every pleb who shells out 500 for a business ticket can go in.

>>38255045
I won't apologize for having good taste. Chestlets are love, chestlets are life.

>>38255054
Amazon has uni stuff? I didn't know that.
>>
>>38255121
They only had Johnnie Walker red. Nothing special. I got another 30 minutes before boarding so I think I'll get a GT next. They had beefeater from what I saw.
>>
>>38255194
Are you sure? They have a separate side for business lounge. I do think that the other StarAlliance gold people do get here, this is why it's kinda full.

I have full real true-to-life Senator status. But how do you know about this, is your dad a frequent flyer and he brings you along the lounges or something?
>>
>>38255194
>Chestlets are love, chestlets are life.
This, ojou-sama is a woman of refined tastes
>>
>>38254993
It was worth it.

>>38255080
Few hundred easily, considering it'll be around 5 or 6 boxes minimum. I'm just not going to worry about it until I know where I'm headed, then I can start making arrangements.
>>
>>38255194
>Amazon has uni stuff?
We don't have uni specific books at least as far as I know, a lot of our courses just use something well written that pertains to the subject matter.
>>
>>38255221
Pretty sure. The Senator lounge right behind the passport check, where the bookstore is. It's usually full yeah.
My whole family is frequent flyer. My father is Hon Circle even and I mostly fly with him (and go into the lounge with him) if we're flying public.

>>38255231
Thank you kindly.
>>
This thread makes my life feel very small and simple and its not the best of feels
>>
>>38255290
>Hon Circle
I'm officially jelly. That takes an insane amount of flying. It's hard enough to keep my Senator status.

>if we're flying public
Ah, so you're a rich ojou-sama from a millionaire family, and take private jets to vacations?
>>
>>38255342
>This thread makes my life feel very small and simple and its not the best of feels
Why's that anon?
>>
>>38255395
I'm just a nobody after all
>>
File: 1499397429149.jpg (36KB, 527x586px) Image search: [Google]
1499397429149.jpg
36KB, 527x586px
>>38255121
Yeah, McCree is fun at least, so is picking people off. Spent the night yesterday playing with my sister, and eventually it led to her making me try out LoL again.
She was huddled close to me the entire time giving me tips when I was playing that little blue chick with the hammer. Still not the game for me unfortunately.
Hearing of your D&D adventure is always nice. Has a misconception of a gamr only lasting one session, but it's nice giant spreads over weekly.
>>38255194
This chest talk will never end I'm a civil way, will it?
>>38255277
Eeh.. hopefully it's not too much of a strain on you.
>>
>>38255440
Aren't we all anon. Just nobodies, every single one of us.
>>
>>38255353
Yeah he does fly a lot. Although I think you can buy the Hon status too these days.
>you're a rich ojou-sama from a millionaire family
Of course not, we're not millionaires, the private foundation that controls the holding whose chairman is my father is rich. Duh.
>>
>>38255447
yeah, I've been doing D&D in this particular game for about six months with two different groups
It's a lot of work some weeks, like this week, but its often fun and rewarding
>>
>>38255447
My boss already said that they'd be covering part of the cost for moving. It's not like I don't have money put away either, plus I'll be getting a chunk of change back from selling the house so I'm sure we'll be alright.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (43KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
43KB, 640x427px
>>38247588
>having this creepy stock image saved to you hard drive
>>
>All this talk of beverages and no one has mentioned Wolf Cola, the best soft drink
>>38255447
Bearg what the fuck is that picture?
>>
>that feel when you chicken out of hugging your sisters goodbye
God damnit. Never again.
>>
File: 1456794604469.jpg (13KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
1456794604469.jpg
13KB, 360x261px
>>38255684
>any kind of cola
>best
Pic related
>>
>that feel when your sister refuses to weigh herself because she weighs more than you
Then again, I am a skeleton.
>>
>>38238498
last time I hugged my imouto I got a swift knee to the balls; I don't intend to try again
>>
>>38255748
it was an always sunny reference
>>
File: 260095-3354191534.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
260095-3354191534.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>38255600
>six weeks
Holy fug. That's some dedication on your groups part.
>>38255663
That's good to know at least.
>>38255684
>what the fuck is that picture?
Well, it's the cutest idol in the world: Sachiko!
If you're talking about what's under the cutest idol in the world, who is Sachiko btw, than that's a hand spinner. You like hand spinner, right? As does your mom?
>Wolf Cola
Eh, I'm a fan of Fight Milk rather than soda.
>>38255702
Damn, Anon. I'm sorry about that. Do you have contact with them at least?
>>
>>38255876
D&D usually goes on for a year or two, the story keeps moving forward, one week at a time
>>
>>38255876
I'm gonna see them in a few hours anyway. No big deal. I believe I mentioned I was gonna visit them for a bit. I just wanna make hugging an everyday thing. I'm sure they'all understand when I tell them I love them too, language barrier be damned.
>>
>>38255968
Again, never knew that. Gotta be committed I guess.
>>38255997
Wew, for some reason I thought they moved away or something. That would have sucked big time. That's sweet though, really simple things go well between you guys. Any steps taking towards closing that language gap?
>>
>>38256124
Well? How do you figure? But no the language thing I am looking into after the visit. After all, how am I gonna win over their hearts? The older one is a bit chubby, so learning how to cook is a good idea too. In all fairness, I should know how by now. But you know how robots are.
>>
>>38238498
Tfw imouto is 10/10 qtpie
I'm a 1/10 uggo
I fucking hate this plannet
She has friends /easymode/ and easily get a bf, fucking wish my life wasn't on fucking hard mode
>>
>>38256385
>Well? How do you figure?
Whaddya mean?
Eh, it's not much if an issue I suppose when it comes to cooking. I personally am a mess with it sometimes. Can't remember the ages of them, but wouldn't it be a nice idea to cook with them, or at least learn with them?
>>
>>38256675
Really simple things go well. How did you come to that conclusion? We mostly avoid each other. Cooking together is more than a nice idea, yes. But not when you have no common language.
>>
>>38256852
Ha I think I didn't proof read what I submitted. Don't think the word simple was meant to be there. Sorry for being dumb there.
Well, shoot. Always comes down to that language barrier. Couldn't you go a bit far with the few similarities your native language have? I remember you saying something about them going to your mother for translation. Wouldn't that help? Sorry if this isn't much help.
Didn't think I saw you say you guys avoid each other. Age difference? Or is it that you guys just now recently met?
>>
Is Ella spending the day with her new girlfriend?
>tfw lost another one to dyke magic
>>
>>38257253
being bisexual is a real thing, fellow
I wish people weren't so quick to assume that homosexual behaviour means you're certainly gay
>>
>>38257312
I know, I was just memeing , I'm happy she found someone
Although I'm sure Austria is laughing in her dyke villa
>>
>>38257332
Well, how are you doing today, anon?
Feelin happy?
>>
>>38257253
I don't know, did she say so yesterday? Either way, sometimes life gets in the way of shitposting, it happens.

>>38257332
>laughing in her dyke villa
First off, it's a perfectly heterosexual villa.
Secondly I'm happy if she finds someone who likes her and vice versa, whether a girl or a guy.
>>
>>38257435
I'm alright thanks. My sister is sick so I made her soup and try to be nice to her and such
>>
>>38257020
A bit far? I guess. And it's their mother, my dad's now second ex wife. I've posted before, I'm more than 10 years older than them, and yes, we met not 2 weeks ago.
>>
File: 1490332387036.jpg (59KB, 800x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490332387036.jpg
59KB, 800x929px
>>38257253
Oh, no I'm just not in a great mood since my brother's girlfriend is over for the weekend. She's been over just for the night and stuff before but now it feels like a kick in the gut. I don't really feel like talking unfortunately, just been sleeping a lot, but it's alright.
>>
>>38258800
Hey Ella.
I hope you're somewhat okay. Sunday is good for just lazing around in bed and napping anyway.
>>
>>38258859
Hi Austria. My plane finally landed. I'll try to find you next time I'm coming to Vienna. Maybe I can convince you to have some drinks and we can talk about sexy celeb girls. And why not 2d too.
>>
>>38258800
Hey, Ella! Is she gonna be gone during the week, at least?
Maybe next time she's there so long you should find stuff to do outside of the house
>>
>>38258884
Hey.
Sure thing. I don't really have a favorite celebrity, I think. Gemma Arterton is pretty cute to me lately because she looks pretty similar to my sister
Otherwise, I had a huge crush on Alexis Bledel when I was a teen.
>>
Page 9 worst page bump
>>
>>38260137
I'll do it for you this time.
Must be a slow day for families.
>>
>>38261069
I guess most people don't do a lot of exciting stuff on Sunday. The highlight of my day was getting drunk with some friend of my dad.
To be honest I'm just waiting for my imouto to come sleep downstairs with me, but I think she might have fallen asleep in front of the TV.
>>
Round 3 page 9 still sucks bump
>>
>>38262057
What are you doing today, anon?
Just a lazy sunday for me, trying to relax.
>>
>>38262813
Nothing really, it's past midnight where I am so I should probably go to sleep.
>>
>>38262916
Are you tired?
I usually stay up well past midnight, but I'm a bit of a fool
>>
>>38262916
Sleep is boring anon. Stay up and shitpost excessively, live your life.
>>
File: htgm0zq8qcxy.jpg (115KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
htgm0zq8qcxy.jpg
115KB, 600x881px
>>38262916
No don't sleep
Sleep is for the weak
>>38263059
>but I'm a bit of a fool
Everyone is sometimes
I like being dumb in general though
>>
>>38263264
>Sleep is for the weak
Only sex and sleep remind me that I'm mortal.
t. Alexander
Also hi Ella. How's it going? Post more 2B thighs.
>>
>>38263059
I always go to sleep at midnight or so, I tend to be tired at this time.

>>38263164
I'd rather not mess up my sleep schedule and stay up late tomorrow as well.

>>38263264
>Sleep is for the weak
Aren't you the one who sleeps 14 hours a day?
>>
>>38263264
You got that right, on both accounts
I'm feeling a little sleepy at the moment, but I plan to stay up for as long as I like tonight
its usually really, really quiet around here until you guys start waking up

>>38263350
If that's the case, might be best to sleep now and wake up later

Anything keeping you up?
>>
>>38263403
Nah I'm just going to sleep now. No reason to stay up late when the time lost is gained back in the morning.
>>
>>38263620
Alrighty, goodnight, anon!
I'll probably still be up when you're awake, so say hello when you are!
>>
File: C1tMhphVIAE8gDI.jpg (82KB, 730x1062px) Image search: [Google]
C1tMhphVIAE8gDI.jpg
82KB, 730x1062px
>>38263326
It's okay
I plugged my ears so I wouldn't hear anyone this time
>Post more 2B thighs
Don't make me bust out the cosplayers
>>38263350
Yes hello that's me I'm weak
Hit me
>>38263403
Just remember not to stay up when your perception of reality starts blending together and your brain is slowly and agonizingly polluting itself because it can't release the build up of toxins over the past day it's been running
But aside from that it's fine
>>
>>38263753
Wew. Lately I've been strangely into thighs.
I sure hope you broke 20 before today. I did.
Also please try and sleep at least six hours every 24 hours, it's super bad for you not to. PSA over.
>>
>>38263753
Yeah I do sleep each night, it's a habit I cannot shake
>>
File: 1491326155675.jpg (594KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491326155675.jpg
594KB, 2000x2000px
>>38263826
2B's thighs are the perfect balance between shapely and thicc
I found the cosplayer thighs but they're too 3D
I think 23 but it all blends together now
>at least six hours
I wish I could function on six hours, I need like 9 or 10. I lose so much time to naps
>>38263910
It's a healthy habit
Some people can't do it
>>
>>38264084
They seem shapely and kinda strong, like she might crush my head if I'm not careful. What a way to go, though.
>that slight glimpse of panties
Elsa_sweating.jpg
Good girl. For a moment I was afraid I'd win.
>>
>>38264084
What do you tend to think about when you masturbate, ella?
>>
>>38264304
Her brother, who else?
>>
File: 1490472600062.gif (2MB, 153x280px) Image search: [Google]
1490472600062.gif
2MB, 153x280px
>>38264266
You should know her butt and thighs have a natural soft jiggle in game and her thigh highs visibly push into her thigh fat
Gif is another set of thighs in the game
>like she might crush my head if I'm not careful
She does weigh 148.8kg
It's a good way to go
>>38264304
A lot of different fantasies
Most of them involving my brother
>>
File: _20170525_135527.jpg (51KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
_20170525_135527.jpg
51KB, 700x505px
>>38264812
Literally everything you just said gets me hot.
God bless you, Japan.
Some fantasies involving your friend already, too?
>>
File: 1495216176070.jpg (50KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
1495216176070.jpg
50KB, 784x811px
>tfw your parents and sister are on a holiday and you're home alone with only some food, coffee, alcohol and cigarettes
>tfw your pets don't even want to cuddle
>tfw all you're doing is posting memes on the internet
kill me
>>
File: 1490549375303.jpg (152KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490549375303.jpg
152KB, 849x1200px
>>38264871
Yoko Taro literally told the modelers to make her butt perfect or they would be fired
Buy Nier Automata pls
>spoiler
No, though I've imagined how things might go.
>>
>>38264978
Why aren't you with them?
>>
>>38265025
>Buy Nier Automata pls
Do you get paid to shill thicc thigh simulator to lonely lesbians? Because it's working.
>I've imagined how things might go
That counts. How might things go, then?
>>
>>38265037
The dogs need to be fed and shit. The only good kennel around us closed down a year or two back so they can't stay anywhere.
>>
>>38265096
Really? That's it?
>>
File: 1487858679926.gif (1MB, 240x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487858679926.gif
1MB, 240x420px
>>38265090
I mean the gameplay's alright too I guess
>How might things go, then?
Nothing specific or in the sexual sense, just lots of ideas and scenarios on how to approach it if it does come up, just so I don't spill spaghetti and mess it up.
I do want to bite her panties though
>>
>>38265405
Oh, there's game play too? I thought it was just nice thighs and horrible stilettos for a few hours.
>I do want to bite her panties though
Good taste, pulling them off with your teeth is top tier.
I miss my sister very much right now. Very much indeed.
>>
>>38265469
Why do you hate your family so much?
>>
File: 1499049572421.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499049572421.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>38265476
Here's actual gameplay though
>I miss my sister very much right now
Isn't it like evening where she is? Text her or something maybe
I should really sleep now though, goodnight
>>
File: NuRoeIn.png (596KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
NuRoeIn.png
596KB, 874x874px
>>38265627
I've spoken to her earlier but I miss actually holding and seeing her.
But yeah I'm going to bed too. Night Ella et al
>>
File: 1439709549499.png (226KB, 697x405px) Image search: [Google]
1439709549499.png
226KB, 697x405px
>tfw you have a loving relationship with your imouto but she wants to be with another guy
>>
>>38265882
You know you gotta tell us more.
>>
I shouted at my sister on thursday, she burst in and started telling me about her day but i was trying to read a book and told her 'i don't care' and we haven't really spoken since
what do?
no incest
>>
>>38266240
>You know you gotta tell us more.
What more is there to tell?
>>
>>38266442
Say that you're sorry and ask how her day went.
>>
>>38238498

I'm both sad and happy I don't have a sister. If I had one, I'd be overly protective of her and would baby her too much. If she did something bad like be a whore, I'd be incredibly hurt and sad so I'm glad that's something I never have to worry about.

Now I have to worry about if I ever have a daughter. I would literally be heartbroken if she ever did something that hurt herself or was a whore and I don't even have a daughter yet. I'd be way too protective of her too and would baby her as well. Just imagining my cute little daughter that I carried on my shoulders and raised her into a young woman being a whore for Chad tears me up inside. Feels bad.

If I ever have a daughter, I hope she never becomes one of you femanons. I want her to be happy and find one guy she loves and that loves her and marry him for the entirety of their lives.

So this whole post is me venting my feelings on the whole family thing.
>>
Bump from the bottom to the top
>>
>>38266896
she's at work right now
will do and i think i'll get her a pizza for when she comes home too.
>>
>>38268146
How much longer until she gets home?
Also post results please.
>>
>>38268276
four hours, brother

i just ordered a dominoes meateor with extra sauasage (no incest) for when she comes home.
>>
>>38268997
>(no incest)
SUUUURE.
>>
>>38269681
has this kind of thread always been an incest thing?
because i've been postin in these threads for about a year and a half and i have been wholesome the whole time.
I love my baby sister, she means the world to me.
ABSOLUTLEY NO INCEST
>>
update
i just ejaculated inside 7 of my sisters and they have all become infatuated with me
>>
>>38270690
http://archive.is/zMWLn

Reported to the FBI
>>
>>38270833
haha i just fucked your sister now
>>
Does anyone know about any imouto centric stories out there? I tried literotica, but I'm looking for something more romantic, and less normie.
>>
File: 1474811717081.png (663KB, 794x629px) Image search: [Google]
1474811717081.png
663KB, 794x629px
>>38238498
>that TFW when your imouto can't be a Pepe
>>
Anyone else have a tomboy imouto?
>12 year old imouto
>very physical type of person, likes to punch, kick, and wrestle/tickle fights
> recently, she has started "working out". Just little things like doing push ups, sit ups, squats, and going for an occasional run
>Tried to get me to do it with her
>Not fat, but not very athletic either
>when we go for a run, I find out she has higher stamina than me
>Don't want to come off as a pathetic nii san, so I started working out too. Mainly run in the morning, when she's still asleep.
>This morning she got mad at me, when she found out I went running, and I didn't wake her up.
Tomboy imoutos are cute, and a good motivator in improving your life.
>>
File: mm.gif (395KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
mm.gif
395KB, 500x467px
I've given up on a decent nights sleep, so I'm just gonna be here and talk to you cool cats
>>38268997
Hoping things go well and the pizza isn't cold
>>
>>38271265
my sister decided to run a maranthon, anon

i started training with her to motivate her
i had to wake her up everyday
i had to drag her ass out of bed, no lie
it was like teaching a puppy nuclear physics

i wish i had a sis liek yours anon
be thankful for what you have aon.
>>
>>38271265
>>38271377
These are both adorable, keep up the good brothering
tfw no siblings to get /fit/ with
>>
>>38271279
hi laura, what did you do today?
I'm feelin super sleepy, just playin some pokemon but I don't wanna sleep just yet!
>>
>>38271279
i just emailed her the receipt for the pizza and told her i paid for it and to pick it up on the way home. she mailed me back "omg thanks!!!"

i think we're ok again.
>>
>smell my brother's bed after he left with his girlfriend
>doesn't smell like him anymore
>it's some kind of weird sweet scent
>feel angry and weirdly territorial
I'm a living stereotype aren't I
I should go back to napping
>>38271279
I think it's a good idea to try and make a habit of sleeping earlier
>>38271487
Just don't force yourself to stay awake
Hope you're having fun
>>38271893
Good to hear things are alright
>>
>>38273021
>feel angry and weirdly territorial
You know what you have to do. Mark his sheets as yours to establish dominance.
My sister's bed hasn't had her smell in over two weeks because the fucking maid insisted on washing her sheets. It sucks.
>>
>>38273148
Try spreading her panties on it and hope the smell transfers.
>>
>>38273148
I know you're joking but I shouldn't, I need to let go.
I think it smells like his gf and that turns me off anyway
>spoiler
She might like your smell, maybe you should sleep in her bed as a present
>>
>>38273203
It's not like her panties particularly smell like her, they're clean ones sitting in her closet, not 'we just had a two hour bike trip' panties.

>>38273261
Yeah, I was mostly kidding, sorry. I know it's still kinda a shitty feeling.
>maybe you should sleep in her bed as a present
Ah yes. ""Sleep"" in her bed. I've spent a lot of time in her bed these past few weeks, because, well it's still her bed, but for actually sleeping I've mostly gone downstairs because it's so much cooler in the basement.

Also my imouto came up to be excitedly this morning to tell me she's outgrowing her bra.
>>
>>38273623
Is your imoutu bigger than you already? You're a chestlet.
>>
>>38273623
>I've mostly gone downstairs because it's so much cooler in the basement
Sweating in her bed is the exact reason you should sleep in it though. But it's alright as long as it's not completely clean when she comes back
>to tell me she's outgrowing her bra
Just wait until all your direct female relatives are bigger than you
>>
>>38273679
Reeeee etc
She might be already. Not gonna lie, they're very, uh, supple. Not that I'm envious.

>>38273725
Oh I'll be sure to ruin her sheets before she gets home, of course.
>just wait until all your direct female relatives are bigger than you
Mom: check
Aunts: check
Onee-chan: same size
Imouto: possibly check
Fat uncle: check
>>
>>38273793
It's a unique feel isn't it
My mom, sisters and aunts are all bigger than me and not just in terms of breastages
Terrible sleeping patterns and eating too little has turned me into a stick. Speaking of which, I'm falling asleep so I'm going to nap
>>
File: _20170708_133217.jpg (40KB, 663x500px) Image search: [Google]
_20170708_133217.jpg
40KB, 663x500px
>>38274104
You're a very cute stick though, Ella. Night night.
>>
Page 9 sucks worst page
>>
>>38273793
>they're very, uh, supple
you are such a perv Austria
>>
>>38238498
>tfw imouto doesn't exist so I can't hug her

SEE THE INVISIBLE, HUG THE UNHUGGABLE, ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
>>
>>38275212
Am not. I didn't mean it in a lewd way. I'm just saying she's turning out nicely.

>>38275347
TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
I miss Powah posting.
>>
I guess I'll give a nap time bump
I'm still sleeepy
>>38274157
Ooh stop it you qt, I'm spoken for.
>>
>>38276216
>stop you qt
>no you're qt
>no u
You two are so fucking adorable.
>>
>>38274157
>>38276216
Stop flirting you heathens
>>
File: 63614314_p8_master1200.jpg (45KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
63614314_p8_master1200.jpg
45KB, 500x567px
>High school
>My sister and her friend always liked flipping through my sketch books since they liked my dumb doodles
>Always felt somewhat embarrassed when people look at my stuff
>Didn't help that I had sketches for some anatomy practice in my sketchbooks
>Still pretty shit btw and I haven't improved in a while since my break
>Nothing too defined, but a few suggestive poses I guess
>Iggy and Ziggy would take any chance they'd get
>They'd constantly ask why it was only women I drew
>I never had an answer

They had a good attitude about it and still like my art. Besides the joking, I've never really got any shit for it, so I'm happy my sister is pretty open like that. Which leads me to yesterday where she found out I do draw full on porn, but again, she was perfectly fine and had a good laugh when I clicked the wrong tab. Ignoring the smut, I was just told to stop locking myself inside for hours since she admitted that she feels pretty lonely sometimes. My fault.
>>38276710
I'm sure there's a word even better than adorable.
>>
>>38276710
>>38276712
>Stop flirting you heathens
Never. It's actually pretty fun.
>>
Funny I fell asleep right after
>>38271487
Nothing spectacular, just boredom
>>38271893
Good to hear, nice job
>>38273021
Yea I tried that
>>
Funny how quick a thread can need a bump
>>
>>38276790
Ever drawn your sister?
>>
I have returned to the world of the living.
How is this thread doing? Everybody hugging their family today?
>>
>>38278175
Oddly enough, never. I've drawn a lot, but her and our family has never crossed my mind to doodle. She hasn't asked either and only asks for goofy drawings like Jigglypuff.
>>38278365
Did you hug your family?
>>
>>38278540
No, I do not hug anymore.
>>
>>38278540
Can u show us Jigglypuff
I used to use it one as an avatar before Lusamine's Clefable
>>
>>38271265
Fucking hell thats cute and pure, I'd want to do the same, wouldn't want to look pathetic in front of my imouto, would totally secretely work out to impress her.

tfw no imouto
every day it hurts
I torture myself with these threads
>>
>>38278365
Doing okay. Headaches, cramps, but overall alright.
I did hug my imouto and I think she's getting used to it, she doesn't wriggle out of my hugs that fast these days.
>>
>>38278595
Why not?
>>38278616
I'll get it to you later. Don't have the picture on me and my sister is busy at the moment.
>>
>>38278746
She's being trained by your hugs... you need to start forming other associations
>>
>>38278820
What associations, exactly? I'm pretty happy with our relationship as it is.
>>
>>38278919
Get her to give you more hugs instead
>>
>>38278820
>trained

I spent hours playing a sex slave game last night and now half of my vocabulary is tainted.
>>
>>38279051
What are your suggestions, then?
>>
File: welcome_to_u.jpg (174KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_u.jpg
174KB, 1728x972px
>>38278994
She does hug me a lot involuntarily because she rotates in her sleep and all her extremities end up in my face.

>>38279051
Pic related
Not really a slave trainer though
>>
>>38279062
Get her addicted to aphrodisiac drugs and slowly work towards making her my personal sex toy as she begins to unconditionally love me.
>>
>>38279108
Oh yeah I forgot you have an octupus infiltrating your family

>>38279112
This imouto is not for lewd
>>
>>38279148
After last night I have learned that everyone is available for the most filthy and degrading forms of lewd.
>>
>>38279249
Even me, do you think?
I crave attention so badly
>>
>>38279051
What sex slave game were you playing?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
>>38279259
Maybe after extensive work under the care of the automated-surgery table.

>>38279309
Free Cities
>>
>>38279345
can you be very kind to everybody in the game
>>
File: 1498150681778.jpg (52KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498150681778.jpg
52KB, 554x720px
>>38279345
>tfw corrupted story
>>
>>38280218
Well sometimes you can do nice things to them so they trust you more or fear you slightly less.

>>38280264
I'm worried that I'll end up with bruised skin down there again because of you
>>
>>38279249
Wait what happened last night?
>>
>>38280438
I don't want them to be afraid of me!
I'm probably not very good at those sort of games..
>>
>>38280479
I learned about the joys of text-based slavery.

>>38280483
Sometimes fear is the only way to prevent insubordination. You do what you have to so that order is maintained.
>>
>>38280549
What sort of shit are you most and least proud of in the game?
>>
>>38280622
My most proud moments were when all of my personal fucktoys fells obsessively in love with me. Or when I finally broke a criminal who tried to smuggle away one of my slaves making her love giving herself away to the public.

My least favorite moment is when these two girls I was trying to sculpt into what I wanted just could be broken. One escaped and I had to sell the other to cut my losses.
>>
>>38280842
Where do you imagine the girls go when they escape?
>>
>>38280959
I like to think that they get scooped up by someone much worse than me. That way they always regret leaving their merciful master.
>>
>>38280998
You can be my master anyday if you're merciful, babe
>>
Bump
Will the activity of these threads ever go back to normal
>>
>>38281647
I don't mind them being a bit slow, it's comfy and if nobody has much to contribute, oh well.
>>
>>38281647
No, its been dying a slow death
>>
>>38281647
Not as long as the nice off topic discussions that used to go on and keep it alive are kept on a certain social oriented voice and text chat platform used for contacting other people.
>>
>>38281756
Story has autism you aren't going successfully to guilt her for using discord.
>>
>>38281690
I seriously wonder how many anons still post here, it seems like your and ella's conversations are the only thing keeping it alive at this point.

>>38281703
It was getting better early/mid june.

>>38281756
It's a serious concern and the likely cause of these threads being husks until a trip posts, but let's not have that argument again.
>>
File: 1497566281501.png (13KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1497566281501.png
13KB, 239x211px
>>38238498
No.

>ywn have 6 imotus ranging from 12-26 that you never hug, or really even talk to, exceot the 26 year old.
I do though. And every time I see these threads i makes me happy I have something that you faggots dont.
>>
>>38281918
I'm glad you're of such great mental health that you even make your sister count a point to put yourself above others
>>
File: 1417400175654.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417400175654.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>38281901
I don't think it's so bad honestly, but it does seem like not as many anons post as earlier this year.
I haven't been posting a lot of exciting stuff lately, I know, except the usual imouto hugging.
Unfortunately my life isn't very exciting in the sister department right now.
>>
>>38281819
I didn't mention story, although part of the conversation just before about free cities was painfully esoteric and seemed like a continuation of something private which hurt a lot. Just how many people have stopped posting here?

>>38281901
Eh, I feel like I should just leave since everyone's talking somewhere else.
>>
I'm sorry its all my fault
>>
We can talk about Sachiko or Gunpla.
I haven't built anything in the past few weeks because I'd rather not spend the money and I like to seeing my sister get annoyed at the unfinished Eva kit.
>>38282178
You really haven't done anything at all. No need to feel glum about it.
>>
Finally managed to hug and tell one of my imoutos that I love them. 1 to go.
>>
Sorry but I really don't feel like I have much to bring to the threads anymore. I really enjoy the one on one conversations I'm having with people. I'm able to express myself better and get to know people more.

>>38282178
This isn't me
>>
>>38282043
Maybe everything will get better once your sister gets back. But the cynical part of me thinks your greentexts will just get three or so replies and two of them will be trips, then the thread is just bumps and happy-chan trying to keep it barely alive by asking how people's day went until the next update comes along.

>>38282097
I kind of feel the same. These threads haven't been the most inclusive these days.

>>38282178
It's no one's fault, small communities will always end up becoming less inclusive over time, it's human nature to want more personal connections.
>>
>>38282258
Happy to hear that. I'm guessing it went alright?
>>
I have nothing to talk about right now, because the holiday allows me to stay in my house all of the time.

>>38282329
You may be surprised to hear, but Happy-chan isn't the only one asking how people are.
Just wait until someone else joins in on the conversation.
>>
>>38282318
I wasn't trying to be you
>>
>>38282488
Sorry, I can be stupid sometimes.
>>
>>38282318
noone is trying to impersonate your worthless ass, fuck namefags get out
>>
>>38282546
No worries, we've been mistaken in the past

>>38282576
Hey please be kind
>>
File: comfydykes.png (386KB, 875x750px) Image search: [Google]
comfydykes.png
386KB, 875x750px
So, I'm not sure if anyone much cares about this whole thing but since it's slow right now as the anon said, so a few threads back I mentioned this friend who came onto me at our summer party, and I haven't really talked to her since then, but she's invited me for lunch tomorrow, to talk it through I guess.
I'm mostly hoping she'll just tell some excuse, put it down to the alcohol and never speak of it again because I really don't want to be involved in the inevitable clusterfuck her relationship is obviously becoming.
But I'm still pretty anxious about it.
If this is all boring af blogposting to you guys, sorry, just ignore it.
>>
>>38282643
Not boring, human lives are interesting

I hope it goes, well, too, but there's really not much to be said until it happens!
>>
>>38282342
If no reaction is alright, then yes.
>>
>>38282643
Would you be open to friendship if she wanted to forget about it?
>>
>tfw no little sister to steal dirty panties from
>>
>>38282178
Who are you and why is whatever you're talking about your fault?
>>
>>38282707
Thanks. We'll see what happens I guess.

>>38282762
I'm not sure to be honest. I value trust/fidelity very highly and I think meeting her and her fiance will never not be awkward now.
Her best man (best woman?) also texted me today because they're doing some bachelorette party and I think if I have to see her drunkenly groping a stripper or something, I'll get sick.
>>
>>38282643
Really do hope things go smoothly. I'd hate to see you get affected you unwillingly because she came onto you.
>>38282736
Really? No reaction at all? Did you do it out of the blue?
>>
>>38283022
Yeah, but when is it not out of the blue? I asked her, "Hug?", we hugged, I whispered sweet nothings into her ear (by which I mean I told her I love her) and that's about it.
>>
>>38283130
I guess you're right. Guess it's a nice first step if you're going for that hug a day thing going on, and I'm certain she understood too, right?
>>
>>38283482
I figured I might as well attempt to speak the language, considering I am going to be learning it. She understood. Unless Google was wrong. Or I was too good at whispering.
>>
>>38283781
lol maybe the Google translation caused the lack of reaction. I'm sure she got it. Hope your other hug goes well.
>>
Bump the thread for her.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.