[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, would you suck this dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1485080698035.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485080698035.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
Fembots, would you suck this dick?
>>
>>38237593
>fembots

Women cannot be wizards, or robots. They live life on easy mode, every single one. If you actually believe there are "fembots", you should hang yourself.
>>
>>38237618
>Women cannot be wizards, or robots. They live life on easy mode, every single one. If you actually believe there are "fembots", you should hang yourself.

would you suck this dick?
>>
File: 14963691992111.gif (462KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
14963691992111.gif
462KB, 342x342px
>>38237593
I'd totally do that to my dick If I wasn't forced to sit while peeing after the modification
>>
>>38237652
I am not a succubus, and even if I was a homosexual; no, I would not suck a dick that clearly has an STD. Why don't you fuck off back to /b/?
>>
>>38237669
>clearly has an STD
I'm 99% sure it's the same pearls you see on the outside, that he had put under his skin. I bet it feels amazing.
>>
File: awe.gif (119KB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
awe.gif
119KB, 320x236px
>>38237733
>I bet it feels amazing.

Who gives a shit? I get more pleasure out of new Anime then I do out of anything sexual. Sexual mods, sex, and succubi are a waste of time.
>>
>>38237764
>Sexual mods, sex, and succubi are a waste of time.
That's just your opinion. One could say that anime, manga, vidya are a waste of time.
>>
File: CG-Society-Wizard-Magic.jpg (492KB, 1486x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CG-Society-Wizard-Magic.jpg
492KB, 1486x1600px
>>38237835
This is where you are misled. The people who frequent this website, and this board especially, are people who are delusional; they think if they try cure "x", their problems will all be over.Unfortunately, this is a 2-fold mistake. Firstly, the people on /r9k/, whether they agree or not, were not meant to breed or have sex. This is why society treats them like garbage, and why they end up here to complain about succubi. The second portion deals with "the normalcattle outlook", as I call it. Even if an incel on this board screws a succubus with mental problems or something, this does not mean he will be accepted by this piece of shit society. He most likely lacks the social connections, socials skills, and mannerisms to act in a society. Essentially, if you are here, you are a lost cause.

I have accepted this, and instead of pursuing succubi and wasting time "getting fit", I d what I find pleasurably; I do not try to conform to normalcattle standards. If the people on this website chose the wizard path, as I have, they would feel a lot less miserable. So, for me, Anime isn't a waste.
>>
>>38237936
But anon I don't disagree with that, but I can be a virgin weeb and interested in cock piercings too.

And your opinion is linked to how your life went down, if you were born a chad you'd perceive sex and succubi as the best thing in life.
>>
>>38238048
> interested in cock piercings too
I apologize, I thought you wanted to attract succubi with it or something
>, if you were born a chad you'd perceive sex and succubi as the best thing in life.
The difference is that I know the truth, and "Chad" is still brainwashed. There is not enough pussy in the world that could make me want to work 50 hours a week as a wage-slave, give up my "childish" anime, and get married to some whore. The only reason that Chad perceives these things as positive is because he has never faces hardships in his life. He has always gotten everything to go his way. Even many betas and omegas (think a 6/10 guy, or boogie the gamer) face less hardship than a wizard. Unfortunately, because of this, they cannot ever see the truth: life is meaningless, life is cruel, society is cruel, working any job is slaver, succubi will never love you, you will die and be forgotten for the rest of time. Chad is simply a brainwashed fool, which is why I actually pity him and is ilk.
>>
>>38238142
>I thought you wanted to attract succubi with it or something
Oh believe me there's no chance of that.

>Chad is simply a brainwashed fool, which is why I actually pity him and is ilk.
Chad just has the cards to enjoy the illusion, we can't afford the illusion. Well I mean unless Chad ends up like this >>38232853 then his bubble bursts I guess.
>>
>>38237658
>dick pearls
>+5 pleasure
>-5 accuracy
>>
>>38238600
+10 pleasure
+5 roastie domination
>>
>>38237593
that depends, is he chad or not?
>>
>>38237593
>for her pleasure
>literally mutilating your dick please a woman
These betas are getting out of control
>>
>>38240029
SUPPOSEDLY the piercings feel really really good for the guy when that shit gets jangled around and the subincision exposes a lot of nerve endings making it more sensitive.
Only issue i see with it is you lose the ability for the foreskin to cover the head effectively(can be counteracted) and you have to keep that shit pristinely clean.
>>
>>38240029
They'll do anything to please a woman.
>>
>>38237669
>STD
are you stupid or something
what kind of STD have you ever heard of that would split your dick open and give it perfectly round. grotesquely swollen pustules across every bit of the surface
I bet you thought the metal around his dick was an effect of the "STD" too, huh?
>>
>>38237593
Why the fuck do people do this? They make me feel normal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.