[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the fastest working drug to snap me out of depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1499213498368.jpg (52KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1499213498368.jpg
52KB, 500x365px
what's the fastest working drug to snap me out of depression? i've been slipping further and further into it since march of this year and i'm about to lose my job

Weed and booze do nothing
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38237355
This drug is called Neetlife.
>>
I took Prozac 20mg for a month and literally nothing happened so idk
>>
Fucking a 7 or better girl and cumming in her right as she cums.
FOR
R
E
E
>>
friends its harder for us robots to get
>>
Caffeine + a healthy amount of sleep
>>
probably ketamine. a study comes out every year or so about it. i'll let you google for info.
>>
>>38238138
it took 40 for me to feel anything
>>
>>38237355

>thinking weed or booze would do anything to help depression

Sorry but I think you might be too stupid to solve your depression issues
>>
excercise
>>
File: 1488074638649.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488074638649.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>38238215
is it really necessary to post the most triggering thing in the world on a thread I click on, on this board?

you're a piece of shit and I hope u die
>>
>>38237355

5 dried grams of psilocybin mushrooms, in pitch blackness, complete silence. DO IT

:)
>>
Nembutal, or Fentanyl.
>>
Serious answer, go to a psychologist and explain all your problems in full detail. They will help ypu from there. Usually, a combination of therapy and medication will do it for you, or at least give you the ability to function normally while you figure out the causes of your depression.

Don't worry OP, you can get better.
>>
I started taking bupropion but so far it's not working, and it seems like they didn't even give me enough to last until the next refill, so I might have to lower my dose, I increased it on Thursday. All it seems to have done is give me breathing problems. I am very depressed too, I just force myself to watch dumb/cute/funny shit and it comes and goes in waves. Maybe just take a bath, with epsom salt if you have it, and just do shit on your phone.
>>
dmt
dmt
dmt
dmt
>>
>>38241329
bupropion is basically 10 cups of coffee each day

it's just a stimulant
>>
>>38241464
That's ok with me. I don't feel any more energy than usual, though.
>>
File: IMG_0581.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38237355
Amphetamines, no bullshit. Nothing will fill you with ambition and energy like amps. About 6months ago I was doing really bad, my life was spiraling out of control and I was too depressed and anxious to do anything about it. Did some amps and next thing I know, it all seemed so easy. I was out the door and doing everything I needed to do to move forward in life, and my anxiety was completely gone, I was social and extroverted, confident and energetic, got more done in 24 hours than the last 21 days before that. I'm falling back in life again due to series of bad decisions, thinking about getting my hands on some speed and straightening things out again.

Adderall will do the trick and is easy to find.
>>
File: v_cliffy-b-gears-war.jpg (121KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
v_cliffy-b-gears-war.jpg
121KB, 1280x715px
They say LSD and mushrooms but I have no idea how to ask someone or how to find them..
>>
>>38237355
All antidepressants take 6 weeks to work. Just be patient and try one. If it doesn't work right away you might need your dosage adjusted to a higher level. Do it the right way.
fyi alcohol fucks with your brain chemistry and makes you worse. Stop drinking.
>>
>>38241715
Don't do those unless you're very confident in your mental resilience. A trip will be life changing, but a bad trip can set you back years, or permanently. I've seen people who snapped and never recovered. I've had some nightmare trips that probably broke something in me, the worst thing is once you start a trip, all you can really do is ride it out. Educational, maybe, but perhaps not an experience you want to go through.
>>
>>38241774
I had some horrendous bong incidents when I was a newbie with cannabis.vit left me something. Sometimes I get a vision or a notion that reminds me of that hellish couch journeys.
>>
Alcohol, Weed, Codeine & Xanax

Not good for long term and you'll probably do lots of cringey shit you wouldn't normally do when in a sober state so you'll pop some pills to stop overthinking until you're taking 10mg+ of benzo's a day.
>>
Any kinda of psychedelic or disassociate. Nothing helps destroy your self doubt like forgetting your identity and having to rely on instincts. At least that's my experience.
>>
>>38242001
A lot of people will swear up and down what you're saying is impossible, but weed can definitely lead to some awful times. Maybe not quite a "trip" in the same sense as shrooms or acid or dxm, but not too far away, either.
>>
>>38242094
Been lucky enough to never have a bad trip but I've had weed trigger anxiety attacks. I had to stop smoking for a few months to get rid of it, then slowly start smoking small amounts of weed again.
>>
>>38241749
That is a retarded meme. It took me literally hours to notice the zoloft, and 2 years after I still recognise the effect, especially if I forget to take it or take it late one day.
>>
>>38242078
interested in ketamine as dxm makes me vomit
>>
>>38242160
It's not a meme, child. It takes 6 weeks for your brain chemistry to change. I've met so many people who have given up on antidepressants because they "didn't work," but they only took them for a week or two. Sure, you can feel a little stoned or groggy when you start taking them, but your serotonin levels won't even out until you have been taking them for a longer period of time.
>>
Was in a bad bipolar/depression fit for the past week. Did DXM while scrounging for drugs/booze around the house from my parents. Snapped me out of my current depressive fit
>>
>>38242170
Couldn't tell you anything about either of those. My experience is only with classical psychs; lsd, shrooms, mescaline, no dmt experience tho.
>>
>>38241329
Bupropion has helped me a lot. I only started getting the full effects in the past couple weeks after it was increased to max dose.

I'm struggling with some of the side effects though. It gives me insomnia sometimes: Last Thursday I couldn't go to sleep and ended up only getting an hour or so of actual sleep for my class on Friday. The night before wasn't much better either.

I think it might make me cycle more too. I've been feeling suicidal more often than usual. It might be that I can't drink anymore because of this where drinking had never been a problem before.
>>
>>38242129
Same here man, I hear many many people who have the exact same experience. I couldn't smoke for years without getting anxiety. Nowadays it's more manageable, but it's still there to some extent. I tend to avoid smoking weed unless I'm completely alone. It still makes me anxious sometimes, but at least if I'm alone I can deal with it in peace. Being in public or even just around others tends to increase the anxiety ten-fold
>>
>>38242212
There's good reason to believe dissociatives are good for depression. I would take some tonight, but rolling last night was enough for this weekend, I think. Good fucking roll too. I posted the most childish shit on this board last night, it was great.
>>
File: 1423012974795.png (25KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1423012974795.png
25KB, 645x773px
>>38237355
how can someone ever get a gf if they feel like this? Im fucking 24 and I can never work up any interest in another female no matter how hard I try.
>inb4 you're just a fag
no. its strange, but I know I'm physically attracted to women, I just cant ever work up the will to deal with them as a person. The idea of having to interact with another person is kind of repulsive to me and I am only interested in them physically.
>>
>>38242203
Lol. Hey, kiddo, the brain chemistry doesn't change. The only thing that needs weeks is the plasma levels to stabilize in the blood. Side effects are part of that process.

Everyone is completely retarded in all of this, even doctors.
>>
>>38241537
Gotta really re-emphasize this post I made. I see a lot of people recommending other drugs and I can tel you I've tried them all extensively (except dissos, only did DXM which isn't the same as ket). Here's how I'd rate them:
>psychedelics
Might help, might not. A good trip tends to renew your love for living and your faith, but in the days/weeks that follow, everyday life tends to dull the glow until you're back to normal. Might grant you a better insight and understanding of the source of your problems, but won't really fix them.
>weed
Might make you happier and less stressed for a while, makes you real introspective obviously. I don't think weed changes your mind so much as it just changes the way you experience your current mental state. Can still be very depressed and very anxious after smoking. Can even make things worse.
>MDMA
Didn't make any difference for me, it made me want to talk to people but it didn't make people want to talk to me. My social skills were still too poor to get along with others
>Alcohol
One of the better options out there, 2-4 beers or 1-3 shots in the morning can make me much happier and much more confident. Doesn't last long though, and doesn't always work. Always feel worse in the long run.
>xanax/benzos
God tier. Will absolutely eliminate all anxiety and even depression. Lasts longer than alcohol and feels cleaner. Highly addictive though, blackouts can make you lose days or weeks of memory, the withdrawals are hell on earth. There is nothing worse than when you withdraw.
>Amphetamines
Confidence, ambition, motivation, energy, no real downsides imo. All the good symptoms with no real negatives. You'll be insanely productive and as long as you're responsible about it, it's pretty risk-free. Same could be said for xanax, I guess
>>
>>38242392
>he thinks he knows more than scientists and doctors
KEK Stop giving people bad advice. Your conspiracy theories aren't helping anyone.
>>
>>38237355
Smoke meth
(Origigiginal)
>>
File: 1497185371566.jpg (50KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497185371566.jpg
50KB, 502x461px
>>38242487
>conspiracy theories
Hah, you're not real.

The myth of the antidepressants taking weeks comes from Prozac, because it has a half-life of about a week. This means, as a rule, you need more or less 5 times that for plasma levels to stabilize. Zoloft has a half-life of 24 hours, which means less than a week to stabilize. This is also why on Zoloft, it says that you should only up doses each week, no more often than that.

Zoloft also works on dopamine, as well as serotonin.

Some say they get no effect from antidepressants, or very little, and that may be true.

I am very sensitive to drugs, and I started at 25 mg, and go really high effects. I've gone up to 100 mg, but had to go down because it gave me headaches, left me blank, and obliterated my libido.

Drug effects, all drugs, are different for all people. It comes down to body chemistry and mindset.

To know much of this stuff you've had to had real experiences with drugs, all types of drugs.

I've drank, smoked, smoked weed hard for years. I've snorted coke and speed. I've taken ecstacy. I've been on a number of medications.

I know the effects of drugs on both body and mind. A doctor, that have at most drunk a beer, doesn't know shit about it other than what he has read.
You actually need to read AND have experience to correlate certain things, especially when it comes to the most complex things in life.

I am giving good advice. You are talking out of your ass, much like everyone else.
>>
>>38241537
>Adderall will do the trick and is easy to find.
please tell me how? i'm serious, i can get weed and mushrooms easily but no one i know has this
>>
>>38242671
>A doctor, that have at most drunk a beer, doesn't know shit about it other than what he has read.

Why do you think half the people who go to med school chose the field of work that they did?
>>
>>38242671
Your personal experience doesn't trump decades worth of medical research on the subject. Stop trying to scare people out of receiving treatment.
>>
>>38242718
DreamMarket on Tor, quite overpriced like street Valium tho.
>>
>>38242732
Scare? I am on Zoloft myself and it has helped me. Without it I would be horrible and back to drinking.
>>
>>38242747
thanks, appreciate it.

origians
>>
dunno why I even bother trying to teach anyone really

all I get is idiotic responses and then they go back doing the thing that isn't working for them, mostly because their "experts" and idols tell them to

fucking sheep...
>>
File: jeshpeck.jpg (24KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
jeshpeck.jpg
24KB, 600x413px
>>38237355
heroin and painkillers for short term/until you can find something to get you out of depression. It just numbs you so you can pass time until something happens in your life to make you get better. For true addicts it's hitting their "rock bottom", but for someone with something to live for a couple months of use will definitely help you come to terms with the fact you need to make a positive change no matter how hard it will be.

Easy mode is just to get an adderall prescription and be on it long term. That shit will make you motivated and happy to do literally any task. Aderall basically just anything more purposeful for you and painkillers/heroin make you find a purpose. Red pill or blue pill i guess.
>>
>>38242833
is >>38242843
your advice because yeah dude, no one is going to suddenly do or be able to find heroin.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.